Chapter 83
2.1k 7 56
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 83: KAMPI

<Mikael PoV>

 A soft fluffy texture enveloped my mouth.  It had a sweet taste that mesmerized my taste buds.  She kissed me and it lasted a second......  I want another one.

 "S- see! This man is my partner, my Kampi. S- so you can't take me!"

 "Lady Furrneka you can't do this to us! Obviously, you are lying! You just kiss him and that's that !? I can't accept it!"

 The cat woman looked angry, she was fuming in anger and her face was like a fresh tomato.

 "N- nyah! N- you saw the evidence right!? This is proof that we are married!"

 "Eh"

 I reacted to that, marriage?  What marriage, am I?  Why did I not know?

 "Furrneka I know you just want to get out of the predicament. But don't use me. Girl, kissing is different from marrying. "

 I answered.  Yup, the kiss was delicious, it was good actually and I want more.  But this doesn't mean that I'll help her ..... well if she kissed me again, perhaps I'll do it.

 "Haha, I'm right! What did I say? You're just lying, come with us to the mansion!"

 They grabbed Furrneka and pulled her out, they look like parents pulling their spoiled child inside the house.

 "I don't want to! I'm not lying! I'm serious. He really is my Kampi, he evolved my Skill! Didn't you see my Black Lightning Serpent!"

 She tried to get away but she was held tight, it's futile, they were level 600. Her strength was not enough to defeat them.  Since she couldn't use physical tactics.  It looked like she would use her brain. 

The woman paused when she thought about Furrneka's Skill. 

 "... You're right. The Serpent gained a long-range explosion attack! Lady, you evolved your Skill! As your butler, I'm proud of you!"

 So a woman could be a butler? 

 She hugged Furrneka like a proud mother.  But Furrneka denied her affection.  She looked at me and she had a serious expression.  I feel like she came up with a solution.

 "That man helped me in evolving my Serpent"

 She pointed her finger at me, I don't know but some emotions were showing on her face.  She looked angry as if crying.  She looked like she was bullied by the whole class.

 Hey, I did nothing to you, okay.  I just told you to go home, I have no bad motive..... Why are you looking at me like that? Yeah sure, I helped you gained your Skill but why do I feel like you want to kill me? ..... Ahem! Though I like your sad/angry face, it's hitting some of my soft spots. Her pout was wholesome...

 Niña, sorry ... What am I gonna do in this situation? This cat was so cute! I want to cuddle her... 

 "Milady are you serious? This time I don't want to hear jokes, tell me that you are not lying. Finding your Kampi is a serious matter. "

 The atmosphere became tense.  The three cat people turned serious and they all looked at me.  Furrneka stepped up and came close to me.

 "No, this time I'm serious. This man really helped me"

 * psst psst *

 She showed her Skill and the others watched it.  A large snake appeared and emitted black electricity.

 "You, man, show me your Skill"

 The woman gave me an oppressive look.  Hey, I don't like the tone of your speech, I have a name. I gave her a deadly stare.

 "Mikael. They just want to see your Skill. Let them be, Beastmen always have this oppressive aura. But they have no bad intentions"

 Kalman talked to me, he didn't want to have another fight.  All right, as your friend, I'll show it.

 I activated my Skill and black lightning got out of my body.

 "Are you happy now?"

 "Sigh, looks like she's not lying. Hey you, what's your name?"

 "Mikael"

 "Mikael huh. You will come with us to Africa. The Patriarch must see his son-in-law"

 "... Eh? Did I hear it right?"

 I not sure if I heard it right.  Son in law? 

 "You helped me gained my second Skill. Which means you will be my husband "

 "Then why don't you seem happy?"

 "Hmmph!"

 Furrneka aimed her deadly eyes to signal me that we were not equal.

 "Wait ah. Can I get an explanation? It's so fast, I can't understand this conversation, please explain."

 "Let's talk on the flight!"

 "Hey! What are you doing?"

 The woman used a string to entrap me, and not just me.  Furrneka was also tied up.  I tried to break the string but it was too tough.

 "Sigh, this is the reason why I hate you aunt Sekana, you always use your string to-"

 "Take them!"

 The male cat lifted Furrneka.  And Kalman carried me.

 "Hey, Kalman we are friends, right? Then let go of me."

 "I'm sorry but I must obey the order. Don't worry, the Cat people have no bad intentions. Actually you are lucky, you'll marry a beautiful woman... Well, a crazy beautiful woman. Mikael, I want to warn you, if a Beast women fall in love, they will go insane so be careful. "

He whispered. Man, I don't know what you mean. Heck, I don't even know what's happening right now! 

 He picked me up, this string was stronger than I thought.  I couldn't cut it even using my full strength.

 "What are you doing !? Release my boss!"

 Seven pointed his gun, he pointed it at Kalman.

 "Kid, I'm a Tank. That type of toy won't put a dent on me"

 Kalman had a higher defense, he just walked away.

 "Seven, let them be. Don't worry I'll be back too. Take care of your sister. I'll be okay"

 "... tch"

 He put his gun down.  It's dangerous if he fights these three.  These three Hunters were strong, he couldn't win even if he tried.

 "If you have a problem just look for my brother. You and Klein have met once and you know where he is. Take care"

 This was my last message before they took me out.  The two siblings were looking at me.  Before we get away, Seven shouted at me.

 "Bossing thank you very much for everything !!!!"

 This kid ...

 "Haha, Thank you too"

 The three put us in a giant eagle.

56