Chapter 86
2k 12 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 86: PREDATOR

( Bonus Chapter!! Thank you, Alister Charles!)

 The two walked towards the back of the mansion.  It was wide and they could fight.  It's a good place to train and spar.

 "Don't be afraid I won't use my Skill. I'll only use my physical strength. Haha, If you think you'll die. Just tell me"

 "Okay. Shall we start now?"

 Mikael summoned his Lightning Spear.  He ready his stance.

 "Oh? Black lightning, it looks like my son in law got something good".

Mikael felt awkward when he heard the word son in law.

 "Yup, but I'm not used to it yet. I'll practice it to you."

 "Hahaha try me"

 Mikael charged and spin his weapon.  He was faster now because he got the Serpent's characteristic.  He appeared behind the Patriarch and slashed him.

 "Not bad"

 The Patriarch used his two fingers to defend.  He caught the attack as if holding a chopstick.

 "Then how about this!"

 Mikael activated his Shock, a thousand electricity came out of him.  The Patriarch walked away, that current was fatal if he tried to touch it.

 "Hahaha I like this kid"

 He did not hesitate to kill his opponent.  That Skill was Mikael's first Skill.  Shock was the first Skill he got, it's the root of all his Skill Tree.  Those thousands of amperes would greatly injure a person.

 "Guess it's my turn."

 The Patriarch vanished, Mikael put his stance. Mikael could detect the Patriarch was strong, if he didn't get serious, he would get a big fracture on the bone.

 Just as Mikael did, the Patriarch showed up behind. Mikael tried to use his weapon to defend, but the Patriarch vanished again.  He was in the front now.

 Mikael's reaction was too slow, he could not stop the Patriarch.  He felt a big blow to the face.  He received a punch and his nose began to bleed.

 "You are still slow, for us Cat tribes, speed is our weapon. We will not lose when it comes to speed"

 "Yeah yeah. Ugh!"

 He received a direct attack beneath his solar plexus.  For a moment, he could not breathe.

 "I'm not done yet. Hoh? It looks like you got something in your arsenal."

 Mikael activated his Lightning Strength.  He was a little annoyed, he smashed him but the Patriarch evaded.  He used the momentum to cast another spell, the Lightning Spear!

 A huge explosion occurred, but the Patriarch was still not hit.

 "You are strong. But you are not strong enough to defeat me. You lack experience in fighting. You use excessive movements and you do not know how to use your strength in the right way"

Patriarch hit him. 

 "Gah!"

 Mikael sprang out.  That attack left him defenseless.

 "It's okay. You have a bright future. It just depends on whether you can live long. You have the talent to become an Overlord"

He saw Patriarch's fist going to him. 

 * Baam !!!! *

 These were the last words that he heard before falling unconscious.  Mikael lost, it's a predictable fight actually.

 Since the start, he didn't have a chance to win.

 .....

 ....

 ...

 ..

 .

 Mikael woke up in a room he didn't recognize.  How many times has this happened to him?

 "... As expected, I lose"

 "You're awake"

 Furrneka was with him in the room.  She was eating a newly cooked Sun Fish.  It's her favorite delicacy.

 "Did you ... stay here? While I'm asleep?"

 "Sort of. This is my room, so I'm just here"

 She's busy eating her food and her tail was swaying.  Obviously what she eats was delicious. She chomped the food like a squirrel. 

 "Cute ..."

 "Did you say something?"

 "Nah, I said is that delicious? That's the first time I saw a fish like that. Is it from the dungeon?"

 "Nope, it came from our world ... and I won't give you.  This is mine. "

She took the food away from Mikael. Furrneka hid the food under her hands, her chest bounce and Mikael gulped. 

 "Selfish..."

He said while looking at her chest. 

 "Yup, I'm stingy. If you want food, get yours"

 He got up.  He noticed that his body was fine, he had no wounds and scars.

 "Hey, why did you fight Grandpa. Of all the Beast people, Grandpa is one of the scariest opponents. Even I don't want to make him angry"

 "Hm? Oh that, let's just say I want to prove something."

He chuckled. 

 "You're odd ..."

 "Haha Perhaps I am"

 In this new era, Mikael wanted to know how far could he take fighting a strong opponent.  The killing intent the Patriarch emitted was suffocating.

 That last attack blew his whole confidence.

 "My Rank is just a decoration ..."

 "Hey, I just want to say that I'm not willing to be your wife. I'll only use you until I become stronger. I'll leave you when I get everything that I can take. My Skill will take everything from you"

Furrneka said, she ate a fish and licked her fingers. 

 "Is that a threat? You're free to do anything you want. We're just the same, they say that I can evolve my Skill if I'm around you. I can suck all your blood until there is nothing left"

Mikael replied. It seemed that Furrneka didn't like him. 

 Furrneka was a woman that only wants one thing. Strength.  She had nothing to do with romance or anything.

 She wanted to become stronger.  So strong that she could restore everything she had lost.  Her parents, her home, her world, she would get it back.

 She would return everything back.  And for her to achieve her plans,  she would use Mikael to be strong.  She'll become a parasite ...

 "I thought you're just a childish woman. But I'm wrong. You have a calculative side of yours. As always you're unpredictable."

 Mikael left the room, the woman may have a beautiful face.  But she's a predator.

60