Chapter 100
2k 15 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 100

 "Fuck !!"

 Hakanria punched a wall that caused it to crack in a spider web.

 He couldn't accept what happened, he was humiliated in front of many people because of a weakling.  Hakanria was a person that desired to destroy and ravage, he takes pride in it and he didn't want the opposite where he was the one beaten.

 "THAT WEAKLING !! I PROMISE I'LL KILL HIM IF I SAW HIM AGAIN !!"

 * Crack !! *

 The pillar got cracked and he was wrecking the whole place.  Whenever he remembered the face of Mikael protecting Furrneka, his blood was boiling in anger. 

He touched his earrings in frustration. 

 "Oi oi, what's happening here hm?"

 A man arrived, he felt like his building was shaking.

 "Man could you please lay low. These headquarters will be destroyed if you continue wrecking."

 The man who appeared was Axelle.  He's the leader of Fangs, he was a second-generation Awakener and one the most feared man in Europe.  He was known for his physical transformation, in this era, he was the first Hunter that could transform into a ferocious Beast.  He was a human but his Skill was like the Beastmen.

 "Hakanria, tell me what is your problem? Maybe I can help."

Axelle acted like a good friend. 

 "No… I can do this on my own. You don't have to participate. I'm just playing with a pipsqueak."

 "Okay. What about the mission I gave to you? Any progress?"

 "No… but I'm near reaching it. Don't worry"

 "Good"

 Hakanria stopped his havoc and calm himself.  He controlled his beast instinct and decided to leave.

 "Hm, where are you going?"

 Axelle asked him.

 "To the bar, I'll find some girls to release my stress!"

 "Hakanria, remember no killing."

 "Hmmph!"

 Hakanria took a step but a dark aura stop him from moving.  He realized that Axelle was serious.

 "Hakanria, you remember what happened when you killed that woman right? The media nearly destroyed us… I don't want that to happen again. Understand?"

 "… Tch! Okay okay!"

 "Good, you can go now."

 Axelle ceased releasing his aura.  Hakanria may have been a strong warrior but Axelle was far too stronger.  In this era, there were only a few people that could stand on Axelle equally and one of those is the Windless.

 "I'm happy that you accept my request Ms. Niña."

 "Hoh so you can feel my presence?"

 Niña emerged in the shadows wearing her equipment, on her waist lay two deadly daggers. Her face was covered with a mask that could pinpoint the weakness of her enemies. 

 "You flatter me, I'm ashamed that I only felt you just now. Tell me how long are you hiding there? Did you hear our conversation?"

 "Guess it, you're the type who's good at reading minds right. I hate that kind of person. It makes me remember a selfish man."

 Niña tapped her dagger.  She was frustrated whenever she remembers what happened in the past.  Miriam's crying nearly ripped her heart.  The disappointment that they felt that left them hopeless.  Christian, Lane, Klein, Niña, and Miriam felt betrayed.  Now, she just wants to slash that bastard neck.  

 "Oh, I'm sorry for doing that. Don't worry, I'm not like Kyle. That man is more cunning than me. Just remembering him makes me shiver, tell me, how did you tolerate him?"

 "Do you wanna know?"

 The two were looking eye to eye.  No one was cowering and no one gonna stepped back.  If one of them made a move, this whole place would go bye-bye.

 "Pfthaha I'm sorry. I have no intention of fighting. I also don't want to ruin my headquarters, it's too expensive to rebuild it. "

Axelle laughed and waved his hands. 

 "Okay, me too. I'm just here for the commission. Oh, and I didn't hear anything. I just came here right when you finished your conversation."

 "Is that so, I'm sorry for what I've done. I hope our partnership is still valid."

 Axelle smile, he didn't want to further mess this situation.  He wants Niña to gather information about a certain artifact.

 "No, our deal is still valid. Fafnir's heart right? The legendary dragon of Norse, you really want something huh?"

 "Hehe, you flatter me. Oh, can-"

 Before telling more, he realized that Niña was already gone.  He didn't feel any movement and the mana was still and steady, there was no vibration.  He now learned that Niña was a monster when it comes to hiding.

 "… You bitch. A big liar, I already know that you were here when our conversation started. Tch. Should I give some information to the Elves? Hehe, I'm sure they'll be happy about my gift kukuku. Oops, I need her to find where the artifact is before I can sell her to the Elves."

 Axelle laughed inside the room.  His appearance could frighten any person right now, his body wasn't a human.

 …………………

 One kilometer away from Fang's headquarters.

 Niña materialized nonchalantly.  She didn't feel anyone following her,  which means that Axelle couldn't detect her movement.

 "That Guildleader have a good instinct. I expect nothing from the demonic beast of Europe. Wow, I can't believe that someone can actually detect me. Perhaps he's my antithesis."

 Niña disappeared again.  Her destination, Africa.

 "Mikael wait for me. Fufu I'll make you mine again. As for that cat whore, I'll just kill her if she does something funny between us."

 Niña released a killing intent. Whenever she remembers the wedding.  She couldn't control her face from twitching.  She wanted to do some beating right now.

 "I'll guess I'll kill some monsters on the way to relieve some stress… I know that no one can beat me when it comes to beauty. Fufu I'm confident in my pretty face. That bitch can go  to hell "

 

(Yehey! I just want to say congratulations to me! I reached 100 chapters! For those who read this since the beginning of my uploads and never left me, thank you so much! 

I started posting this series on the second day of November 2020. My grammar was horrible at that time... And even now. Anyway, I was motivated to write because I see people liking my story. You are the reason why I persevere and for that I thank you!

Actually, can I have a favor? 

You can support this series by:

-reacting on the chapters.

-giving power stones.

- adding this book to your library, reading list, or collections.

- commenting and saying thank you for the chaps (seriously, your simple thanks is much appreciated)

- giving positive reviews (I appreciated the three people who gave me five stars in their reviews! Guys, you know who you are!)

- and last but not the least, by reading my series you are already helping me, so please keep reading. My update is stable (6× a week.) You can read weekly, monthly, or daily, as long as you reading MNPOTS, you are already helping me.

- If you did any one of these then you already helped me. 

I also want to thank my four patrons, thanks guys, if you are reading this, then you know that I'm happy that you supported me.

The discord was already made although there are only three people right now, hehe, sorry I'm new to discord. The link was good now, I set it to permanent. So you can now join in, I will do my best to keep you entertained.

Something major will happen to this Arc, and Furrneka's feelings will surely change. Let's hope nothing bad happened to them such as someone dying..... 

All in all, I just want to say thank you. )

52