Chapter 103
1.8k 12 50
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 103

Africa, the second largest continent after Asia. This continent houses the enormous desert in the world, the Sahara desert. 

A disguised underground facility was built under the desert. Group of different types of Beastmen was currently guarding a Tomb. These guardsmen were called the Ferals. They're the loyal subordinates of the King, his own private army. 

"Any movement?"

Lander talked to the captain. He was asking if there's any odd movement inside the Tomb. 

"No sir!"

Captain James, a leopard man, salute and reported the status of the Tomb. The Tomb was peaceful and they didn't detect any malicious or deadly intent coming out.

After the banquet, the King commanded his private army to defend this Tomb. He didn't say anything except this. He appointed Lander and Patriarch to be the commanders. The two Elders gladly take the offer, if this mission would improve the well-being of their Kingdom, then they would do anything to accomplish it. 

"Okay, keep up the good work. Report to me if there's anything odd. Understood?"

"Yes sir!"

Captain James salute again.

" Captain James you don't need to be serious, you and Lander had a close relationship once so you don't have to be stiff around him ."

Patriarch arrived and present a bucket of fried chicken. He tried to give Captain James a piece of chicken but the Leopard rejected it instead he salute again. No eating while he is at work, he's strict on his job.

"Yes sir!"

"Hahaha, I like your passion! Hahaha"

Patriarch slapped his back but he didn't change his posture. He was already accustomed to Patriarch friendly behavior.

"Patriarch, you've come at last."

"Alpha! How's the day!? Do you want some chicken? It's KFB."

"No, not now."

"Hahaha alright."

Lander and Patriarch greeted each other. The two left Captain James. They went to a secluded place and talk.

"What's new?"

"For now, we detect nothing. But I got a feeling that something will happen."

Lander answered his question.

"Did that come from your instinct?"

"Yes, my intuition is telling me something."

"… Alright, looks like it's time to seriously do my job… but first let me finish eating this chicken."

"… About that. Can I have a bite?"

Lander said while looking at the bucket. 

"Hahaha no problem my friend hahaha"

They munched the chicken and talk. 

"Please forgive my foolish son for what he did. He was a good child but he just can't control his libido."

"No big deal."

Patriarch waved his free hand while the other was holding a drumstick. He knew Hakanria's past so he couldn't judge him. 

"Thank you, how's your Granddaughter? When's the wedding date?"

"Oh about that, they are still undecided. Though I can say that they are close hahaha. I can't believe that my cute Furrneka will start to become close to someone other than me and Sekena. I'm happy that I made the right decision hahaha."

"I'm happy for you. I hope my son will bring me another woman that he'll marry… but based on his attitude it's impossible. Hayst, I want a grandchild… wait perhaps I already have… that fucker! Impregnating any women that he see!!!"

When the idea of a grandchild(?) entered Lander's mind he released a deadly aura.

"Relax relax. You know that our species have difficulties in having children. I only have one… and I lost it. Anyway, what I'm telling is you are too young to think about grandchildren. You are 50 years younger than me."

"…You're right. Losing loved ones is hard… sigh I hope Hakanria found the answer or else he will only suffer. "

To not worsened the further sad atmosphere, the two stop talking and they just continue eating the bucket of fried chicken.

"This chicken is real heaven-sent. What do they say about the commercial?"

"You mean the KFB? I think it's 'finger lick n good'"

………………

While the old beasts were talking about their age circumstances, a conference was currently held inside the International Hunter Association. This was a conference that Christian prepared. It's a Guildleader conference. He invited many prestigious Hunter to attend the meeting. 

Outside the building, hundreds of reporters, paparazzi, Radio Dj, Newscasters, and any form of media were waiting for the meeting to finish.

They're expecting to receive the good news. If this proposal would be approved then many businessmen would surely invest in this project.

"So you want us to participate in this?" 

Ai Biyu the Leader of Dragon(Long) Guild asked. 

"No, all of us here is already level 600 and we can destroy landscapes if we wanted to. I'm sorry but I don't want to destroy our ecology."

Christian answered her question.

"What's your deal then?"

"What I want is to send our rookies and fight. The winners will take all the prizes."

Ai Biyu crossed her legs and ponder.

"Hmm… well not bad. This will make me earn billions."

"Shut up slut, who said that you'll be the one to win. My Guild will take everything."

"Hmmp, you're the one who needs to shut up, Janna the whore. Oh! I'm sorry for hurting you!" 

Janna and Ai bickered. These two women were beautiful, but all of the attendees knew that these two are poisonous snakes that would bite your neck if you show any opening.

"Stop, our discussion will never finish if you do this."

Francisco tried to stop the fight but he achieved nothing instead the two snakes bite him.

"Shut up masochistic bastard!!"

They yelled. 

"Kuck…"

"Now now, we are on a serious talk here. So please beautiful ladies, stop quarreling. Based on what I know, the more you get angry the faster you age. You don't want to grow old right? Wrinkles will appear in your gorgeous face hm."

Christian said it like a saint that passed down a divine message.

"……!!!"

The two women stop their debate. Ai Biyu opened her phone and mirror herself, she didn't want any wrinkles. Janna took out her makeup and checked her face. 

"Since this meeting has already been decided and we made an agreement then this meeting is already done. From now on I declared that the Hunters Tournament is approved. There are still some things that need to make such as the rules, mechanics, and championship prizes but for now, we are done."

May 23, 2027. The first Hunters Tournament has officially been announced.

(Note: I will do my best not to make the Tournament Arc a filler Arc. Have a great day.)

50