Chapter 105
1.7k 10 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 105

Thailand.

A man opened a pack of cigarettes. He took the cigarette and put it in his mouth. He accessed his inventories and grabbed an item. It was an item called 'Never dying candle', this candle was used to prevent an apparition type from attacking. 

Kim Soo-Woon used the candle to light up his cigarette. Smoke came out of his mouth and nose. He sighed in relief. It was funny how he used a Dungeon Item to lit the cigarette. 

"Hah nothing beats Mallbori Red, I don't know why many chose those mana-cigarettes instead of using the authentic one."

"Brother Soo-Woon, my sister said that people who are smoking are bad guys."

"Oh, did your sister tell you that? I'm sorry kid, but no matter what I'll never stop this vice of mine."

Cedy was inside the room. He waved his hand to dissipate the smoke. 

"You are a talented child, based on what I know you had entered the Ranking Hall and received a good standing. Why did you stop leveling? Is it because you are afraid that many people will discover your Awakening Skill?"

"No, I just don't want to kill."

"Is that so. Then you're wasting your talent kid. If Skill can be taken I've already taken yours. Oh! I how about I gouge your eye? It was your eyes that had the ability right!?"

[Cedy Hampshire 

Level 280

Skill: 

Left eye of Merlin: An eye that can prevent Skill activation by seeing the opponent.

Left eye of Merlin 2nd stage:……]

The great mage Merlin was the man that reached the pinnacle of magic. His right eye could detect and identify magic runes while his left eye could stop a Skill activation. 

Kim Soo-Woon thought about removing the eye but he quickly erased the idea. He wasn't the type who kill children just to get something. 

'I'm not a cold-blooded person like that Russian. I won't kill just for fun.'

"Mister Soo-Woon, why did you kidnap me?"

"Hm? I already tell you my reason. I need your eye to help me enter a Dungeon... Do you think I'm lying? Don't worry I'm not the type who do that."

"But you've kidnapped me a month already. You promised that you'll return me after a month but you never been."

Cedy frowned, he didn't try to fight because he knew that it was futile. He could stop his Skill but he couldn't fight him physically. Kim Soo-Woon was strong, in fact, Cedy tried to escape but Kim Soo-Woon easily subdued him. 

"Sigh, you see kid, the Dungeon that I'm finding is constantly changing its location."

Kim Soo-Woon scratched his head. He too was frustrated, whenever he was near the Dungeon it would disappear and change location. Kim Soo-Woon believed that the Dungeon hated him or something.

"… Then I'm sorry but I can't help you now."

Cedy said. The atmosphere turned cold.

"Yeah, I know. Looks like your sister is here now huh."

Kim Soo-Woon detected a large mana rift and sense an incoming attack. Kim Soo-Woon jumped and evaded the flying spear that tried to kill him. 

*Crash!!*

A portion of the room collapsed. Cedy was unhurt and Yuuki knew it. Cedy could stop any Skill trajectory that would aim at him. 

"Tch… Do you have manners? I just bought that room. You need to recompensate my loss… hey! I'm talking okay!!"

Kim Soo-Woon opened his inventories and grabbed a pure black katana. He slashed the ice spear and cut them to two. 

Yuuki stretched her hands and control her powers.

"Is this how Japanese women do their greetings!? Damn you can kill a person by throwing this large ice... What do they call a crazy woman in Japanese, Yandere? You are crazier than the female Beastmen!"

He dashed to confront his opponent. Yuuki saw him and cast an ice pillar. The last thing she wanted was to face this man on melee. 

Kim Soo-Woon detected mana beneath him. He jumped up before the pillar appear. 

"You damn kidnapper! What did you to Cedy? If you ever hurt him I swear I'll kill you!!"

Yuuki Kouri started gathering mana around her. Her hair and clothes elevated because of the pressure. 

"Hey hey! You're really serious!? This is urban land. There are people here!!"

Kim Soo-Woon was anxious watching her manipulating mana. 

Yuuki stepped and her surroundings become ice whenever her feet touched them. She wanted to kill this man right now. 

"… Looks like I got no choice. Things become hectic."

Kim Soo-Woon clasped his katana by the two hands. He released a dark aura. He was ready for the battle.

The two decided to go all out. Yuuki released cold energy and her body turned to ice she pointed her hands to Kim Soo-Woon to freeze him.

Kim Soo-Woon used his fast movement to counter her attack, he extended his sword up the sky to slash her. 

Their Skill would kill each other but it got canceled. 

"Stop!!"

Cedy left eye glowed in blue color. He prevented their Skill from activating. He breathed relief when he saw that he made it in time. 

"The two of you could you please stop this! You'll destroy this place if you don't stop fighting. Many people will die!"

Yuuki was the first to cease her killing intent. Since she saw that Cedy was safe then she didn't have any reason to stay in this place. 

"Cedy let's get out of here. I hate to stay near that kidnapper."

Yuuki Kouri walked away. Cedy glanced at Kim Soo-Woon for a second before following the Ice Empress.

"I'm sorry mister…"

"No, it's okay kid."

Realizing that the battle was finished, Kim Soo-Woon lowered his sword. He watched them and thought about something.

"Hayst, looks like I don't have a choice...I need to go to Redemptions Guild. Tch, I don't want to meet that man but right now he's the only one who can help me… ah damn! Can someone tell me, do you know a Hunter that has almost infinite mana other than that merciless man… I guess you don't know huh. Fuck I can already imagine his mocking expression."

Kim Soo-Woon put his katana back to the inventory. He was struggling to think about his current situation. Would he go or not?

47