Chapter 106
1.8k 8 47
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 106

Axelle just finished raiding a Black Portal. He stretched his body to relax his muscles. Many Hunters follow him outside the Portal. They had a proud appearance, after all, they just defeated a Black Portal. Some received injuries but healers heal them shortly. 

"Sir we have a message about the Fafnir's heart…"

Axelle pause, he looked at the man who was talking about the thing that he wanted to find. He thought about the right place to talk about this topic. 

"Let's get inside my hovercar."

"Yes sir!"

They went inside the mobile. Axelle saw his driver and nodded. The driver clicked a button and an anti-transmitter barrier covered the car. It would prevent any tapping device from working. 

Axelle sat cross-leg. He opened a vodka and pour it into two glass cups. He grabbed the other and gave the other one to his subordinate.

"S-sir! I'm on duty."

"Drink it. It's my simple reward for you."

"Yes sir!"

He took the glass and sip it. 

"Tell me, what did you get?"

"Sir our spies get information that the two Elders, the Alpha, and the Patriarch, are missing. Our spies concluded that the  king gave a mission to them to protect a place."

"And that land is possible to be the Tomb of Fafnir's remain? Is that what you're saying."

"Y- yes sir! They found that the king's royal Knights are missing too. We track their movement and we found out that they are currently inside a disguised facility in the Sahara desert."

"Ah, I see… Sahara desert huh."

Axelle touched his chin. After thinking, he gulped the whole glasses of vodka. 

"Hah, I always like this vodka. It's the citrus taste that I love about it. That's why I always buy this brand of vodka… Do you know why I love this?"

Axelle asked his subordinate.

"Sir, you said that you like its citrus taste."

Axelle took another glass and whirl it. 

"Yes, you're right. However, the real reason I love this vodka is because it's the first liquor that I have ever tasted. Since then, I always drink this brand. I don't like the taste of other vodkas except this… Now, did Niña contact you, or did she at least send some information?"

"No sir, we never received anything."

"Is that so…"

The glass broke when Axelle put pressure on his hand. 

"S-sir! Your hand!"

The subordinate tried to get near him but Axelle asked him a question instead.

"You're a Hunter right?"

"Yes, sir!"

"Then you will not die if I push you in this altitude?"

"Sir? I-"

*Crash!*

Axelle kicked the man outside the hovercar. The man started to fall a hundred meters down.

"If you're still alive after that you can visit me again in my office."

He said nonchalantly. Though deep inside he was actually angry. He didn't know why Niña was silent. Perhaps she didn't do her job and left the mission. If that's the only thing, then he got nothing to worry about. But…

"But if that woman tells anybody about this then I will kill her."

He was frustrated. The Windless was a famous Hunter. She was part of the founding member of Redemption and she got deadly Skills that could kill anyone without notice. 

If that woman tried to sabotage his plan…

*Crack!!*

Axelle broke another glass. 

"Sigh… I guess I need to do this on my own."

He opened his phone and contact someone. 

"Yes, this is me. The plan will gonna start. Let's overtake the kingdom before the Hunters Tournament. No no, I don't. Okay, I'll tell you about it. You can start phase 1. I'll call you if I need something."

He ended the call and shut his phones. His Aura was radiating killing intent. 

The plan has already started, they already have a clue about Fafnir's Heart. However, Axelle couldn't get out this feeling that something was off. Perhaps he was frustrated with Niña and he believed that she would block his road. 

"If I ever see that b*tch again. I promise I'll kill her!"

………………

The Beast Kingdom started to get restless. There were many Beastmen rallying at the front of the King's Castle. The whole capital was shaking waiting for the upcoming event. 

Many Beastmen that were M.I.A were now showing their faces. They were aspiring the people to do a revolt. They knew that the current population was dissatisfied with the royals. 

When they were in their former world. The King promised them that they would get a new world that was only for them but that expectations turn into a disappointment, they lost. 

The Beastmen were prideful species, they believe that strength was everything. They were ruled by the principle of survival of the fittest. They believed that the King didn't have the power to govern them. If the King won't step down then they would create havoc to force him. 

Many Beastmen were narrow-minded. They were what you called, muscle brain. They were easy to control. As long as you had the charisma and strength to lead they would easily follow you.

Some species didn't follow these principles but they were minorities. Those were intelligent species, such as Ravens, Crows, Chimpanzee, and Fox. But overall the Beastmen were muscle brain. 

"This is disturbing…"

Mikael said. Three weeks already passed when the Patriarch approved their freedom.

"Nyaah?"

Furrneka looked at him while eating a tuna. She knew nothing about what Mikael's thinking, she just swallowed her food. 

"Sigh… I don't know if I'm still on Earth. I'm lucky that I'm seeing humans here if not, then I'll go crazy thinking that I'm in another world."

He didn't know if this was the right thing to do. They were eating while outside the people were having fights about the government.

"I remember my country's EDSA people power. We thought we made the right decision but our striving economics turn worst when time goes on… f*ck those yellowtards!!"

"Nyah! Don't shout. Can't you see that outside is noisy already and you want to add in? Please stop that's a wrong manner."

'… says the one who's on the top of the table.'

Mikael thought.

(Bonus Chapter, Thank you, Mr. C. Beck!!)

(Note: I posted a public announcement on my Patreon if you are not busy, you can visit it.)

47