Chapter 108
1.7k 5 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 108

Axelle left the Elders. He couldn't join their fights no matter what he does. He would only die if he fought them. Warriors should know how to attack and retreat. 

'But it will only take an hour before I can fight an Elders toe to toe.'

Hakanria followed him, they had an Intel that James the Captain of Ferals were guarding the Tomb. To finish this mission quickly, they decided to fight Captain two versus one. Honor was the last thing that they need, this was a war, and they must win. They would do everything even if it's unjust. 

"Stop right there!"

Captain James shouted, behind him dozens of guards readied their weapons. 

"Hakanria, you said that you can take James one on one. Am I remembering it right?"

"Kukuku of course!"

Hakanria showed his fangs and his claw begun to enlarge. Parts of his body were transforming. 

"Hakanria!! You're a shame to the Kingdom and your Father!"

"Shut up!!! That old man never treated me as his son!! He only sees me as a talented warrior that he can use. He's the one who betrayed me first!!"

"You know that it's not real. I guess I got no choice but to kill you…"

James took off his armors to lessen his weight, he decided to kill the traitor, right here right now. 

"Raahhh!!!!"

Hakanria sprinted and smashed him but James used his speed to escape. They were both high rank but they had different specializations. Hakanria had the strength while James had the speed.

"…I guess I'll take these mobs."

Axelle cracked his neck. The guards attacked him simultaneously but he returned their attacks with a spinning kick. They had the same level but Axelle already evolved five of his Skills. He was unparalleled, the people who could stand with him were only around ten people. 

"You are weak!!"

A portion of his arms turned to a black scale. His pupils slanted like an eye of a lizard. He swung his arms and the guards collapsed one by one. 

"Ugh!!"

"Hmmp! Tch such a disgrace for a Royal Knights!"

The Ferals were not weak, Axelle was just too strong for them. Axelle couldn't build a guild if Hunters didn't respect his strength. People would always follow the strong and Axelle had the qualifications. 

He walked and proceeded to his destination. He strolled inside the tunnel, he felt the pressure of the Legendary Creature becoming closer. 

After a minute, he detected a grumbling above him. The walls were shaking, the dust and sands were falling. The ceiling cracked and someone fell.

*Crash!!*

A long silhouette came down, Jamil fainted and her majestic presence was gone. She had bruises all around her body and she couldn't move. She was defeated.

"Grrr!!! Axelle!!!"

Lander appeared, his left eye was gone and some parts of his body were greenish. He was poisoned but this didn't stop the ferocious killing intent from flowing. He jumped down wanted to smash Axelle. 

"Tch! You piece of sh*t!!"

Axelle immediately transformed his body to receive the attack. He didn't have the time to evade and he knew that fighting an Elder would not be easy. The pressure cracked the ground and Axelle stumbled by the strong force.

"Gah!!"

He landed on the walls. 

"Grr!! Grr!!"

Lander's mouth was breathing erratically. The poison was slowly killing him but he didn't care. To die on the battlefield protecting his land was the most honorable death for him. 

"Grahh!!"

He forced his poisoned body to attack Axelle. He used his sharp claw to kill him. Axelle fully transformed his body and it was covered with scales and his back grown a pair of wings.

"I see gahahahaha so this is the reason you wanted the Crystal Heart!! Gahaha but you will fail. You're not a true dragon, your body doesn't have an ounce of Dragon Blood!!! You only have the Skill!!!"

Lander mocked him. 

"Shut up!! Who said I'm not. I am a Dragon!! A true Dragon!!!"

Axelle let the claw to stabbed him, he decided to sacrifice his body to kill this Elder. The claw penetrated his stomach but Axelle utilized this time to counterattack. He wielded his hand and kill the Alpha, he stabbed his chest and crushed his heart. They were both coughing blood. 

"Guh!!…"

Lander tried to move but his strength was already gone. He forced his body but he only failed. He fell bleeding on the ground. 

"Ack!!!…you f*cker!!"

Axelle immediately opened his Inventories to take a high-class potion. He was fortunate that the Alpha was poisoned and couldn't think straight, he was only moving by instinct. 

He sat and wait for his open stomach to heal. As long as he was not dead, the potion would save him. 

"Kah!!"

He waited, endured, and suffered. The wounds were healing, but it was healing slowly. He was afraid that he would die before the potion fully heal him. 

"Gah!!! Faster faster faster faster!! You f*cking potion!! Heal me already!!"

At last, his willpower was stronger than death. He escaped the grim reaper this time. 

He stood up and lean on the ground and walked slowly. His feet didn't stop from advancing even though it was small steps. 

*Badump Badump*

A moment later, he reached his destination. He could hear a beating at the back of those Gates. Someone was calling Axelle, it was a nostalgic voice, this was the voice that he always heard whenever he evolved his Skills. 

He exhorted his remaining strength to push the Gate. The Gate gradually open and Axelle saw the skeletal body at the center of the aisle. He found a car-size Crystal, the Crystal was beautiful, shining like the sun. 

He pushed his feet to walk. This was it. He was now close to reaching his dream of becoming the strongest.

"Hah hah pant pant. What's up? I'm here. Partner!!"

He inserted a stone inside the Crystal. It was an ancient Artifact that he traded with Ivan Smirnov. Axelle would revive his Kampi.

[ Legendary Death Stone: an item that can revive a dead body and turn it into an undead creature. It will retain its memories and has no ownership. It's a free will Creature that is not bound by any curse and rules.]

* Thump Thump!*

Power was surging and rotating inside the Crystal.

*Thump Thump!*

A beating could be heard, it reached hundreds of kilometers and even the Beast Kingdom could feel it. It was like an earthquake that shook the land.

"Kuhahaha I have returned!!! Now, this world will be mine!!!"

(Okay, the main event of the third Arc is here, lots of fights will happen. By the way, I'm thinking of making a discord, I will post it here if I created one. Although I'm not a frequent discord user. If you have some questions you can leave them in the comment, I will do my best to answer them. )

44