Chapter 161
1.2k 23 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 161

Ai Buyi entered the room with an annoyed face. Her lackey knocked on the door thrice but nobody opened it, she decided to melt the door in irritation. She was the type of person who wanted to be treated importantly. 

Just like last time( seven years ago), Ai Biyu was wearing a Chinese dress too, it was a qipao that had a red dragon imprinted on the white color, the two colors complement her, raising her beauty to the top, Ai Biyu looked fiery in the qipao. 

"Why didn't you open the door?"

She was asking them and her voice didn't have a polite tone. Her stare stabbed them, especially Mikael, although he whistled as he didn't care about any of her deadly stares.

"This myotherfucker!"

Furrneka almost jumped into her but Mikael hugged her, catching her before she hurried, Furrneka had a tendency of attacking people that she hated. The woman roared extending her hands, clawing in the air, luckily Mikael kept holding her.

"Biyu, what are you doing here?"

To let things flow smoothly, Mikael decided to ask her. The woman who was wearing qipao shrugged because of his question. She clapped her hands, and the two Hunters around her moved their bodies and summoned two chairs and a table. They set the table and put a couple of decorations, they put tablewares and wine on top. Their movement didn't have any excess motion and Mikael was surprised watching them. 

"Sit down."

Commanding voice set over making her intention obvious, she lifted her glass and her lackey poured wine in. 

Mikael didn't know how to react, everything was so fast, he didn't even know why she was here dining. Still, because Mikael was curious why this woman visited him, he decided to join her play. 

Mikael tapped Furrneka's head, the cute cat pouted, she knew what he meant by this pat. She kicked her tongue but she still nodded, agreeing with him, Mikael wanted to talk to Ai Biyu. 

"Thanks, Furrnek-"

Furrneka wrapped her arms around his neck and stole a passionate kiss. She hissed and left him with a wink, Mikael almost died. It seemed that Kitsune and Rena taught her many things, Mikael's heart was pounding. However, he still had something to do, so the babe-time was moved on to another time, he had regret but he could straighten it later. Mikael walked and grabbed the chair, he sat and faced the woman. 

"Um, Ai Biyu what do you want from me?"

Ai Biyu glared at him, her eyes scanned him as she was thinking deeply, she took an Item out of her Inventories and tossed it on his face. Although the armor landed on the table instead, the table slightly tremble, leading the plates to clang. A leather armor with a hue of black and red materialized in front of Mikael. 

"Take this."

The woman declared. 

"Hm? Eh? What do you mean?"

Mikael was dumbfounded and he couldn't keep up with her. He had the face of a question mark because he couldn't understand why Ai Biyu took out a Dungeon Item.

"It's my payment."

"About what?"

"The Encyclopedia that you gave me helped me so this is my payment."

"Ah."

Mikael slowly nodded, as he recalled that he did give her the Monster Encyclopedia that he got in the Punishment. The reason why he gave it to her was to escape the impending doom called fury of Ai.

"That book helped me easily identify monsters and their weaknesses, even the special materials in and on their bodies were written."

"Okay."

Mikael nodded again, he did read it.

"So this is what I gain, this armor?"

"Do I have to say it twice, hm?"

One of her eyebrows went up, concluding that his question was ridiculous. She already said what she said, the armor was her payment, she didn't want to repeat it. 

Mikael touched the leather armor, it was light and he could lift it with one hand, he was a Hunter so duh.

"This leather armor has a berserk mode but it will only be around five minutes, it can increase your strength three times. Ara ara, Don't look at me like that, this is one of the armor that you can't easily find. It had enough toughness to endure an attack from a rampaging Minotaur from a Black Portal, don't underestimate it."

Ai Biyu squinted because of his stare, perhaps Mikael thought that the armor was not enough as a payment.

"No, it's not because I'm disappointed or something, it's just I'm surprised that you gave me a present… Ai, you actually have a heart, I thought you only have feelings for business?"

A vein appeared in her face, the glass she was holding cracked, Ai Biyu didn't think that this man had the guts to mock her instead of saying thanks! She gave him a gift but the man spoke mocking words, how infuriating! Of course she has a heart, how could she lived if she didn't have a heart!?

Ai Biyu's face twitched as she started thinking of burning him. Mikael had the talent to make someone angry just by his innocent yet sharp tongue. 

Mikael scratched his head, he didn't detect the hostility that was pointed at him. Ai Biyu clenched the glass further, it cracked but it didn't shatter completely, the wine sipped out of the glass dirtying her hand. 

" Thank you, haha."

Mikael didn't find anything odd and thanked her. Ai Biyu breathed and calm herself, she knew that Mikael was stupid and she couldn't speak with him using the language of humans. Mikael was too idiot to understand it. 

She sighed and touched her forehead, her other hand almost began to set ablaze. The two lackeys close to them were twitching when they saw that Ai Biyu almost burned the room. They sighed in relief because that thing didn't happen. 

All of the people around the world knew that Ai Biyu was the embodiment of Hell. The two lackeys were amazed that Mikael

could speak bad/insulting words in front of her. 

Ai Biyu watched the man, this man was the idol of every Hunter at their time. Almost all of them wanted to reach or surpass him, however, one day he died. 

Anyway, Ai Biyu shook her head, the past is in the past, and she didn't care about it. She was here for business, she saw the clips of Mikael's battle and she confirmed that his fangs were still alive. 

'Kyle said that he was the one who killed the Bone Dragon… It seemed that he was not lying.'

Ai Biyu decided that Mikael would join her guild.

"Mikael, join my Guild."

This was the other reason why she was here, she wanted to recruit this man. Mikael had the talent, charisma, and strength, Ai Biyu acknowledged that. 

"Eh~?"

Mikael said with a hiccuped voice, he was surprised. He stared at Ai Biyu, the woman looked serious and she was waiting for his answer. 

"My Guild is under my control so you can do what you want, nobody will annoy you, still, you had to listen to me. I heard that you want to try raiding a Black Portal, I can let you join my raid, although level 3 Black Portal will be hard."

Ai Biyu honestly said. She had a proud expression while she was saying it. She believed that Mikael would say yes. 

Mikael took the leather armor and put it in his Inventories, he smiled at her and told her his reply. 

"I'm sorry but I decline."

36