Chapter 174
1.2k 5 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 174

"Hmmp! You think I didn't detect your killing intent?!"

Elder Siegh escaped the spikes, he jumped in midair and cast his power, spheres made of water materialized around him. He counterattacked with the same technique, however this time, the water spikes impaled downwards to hit the shadow.

"I have enough experience fighting Demons. No matter how much you try to seal your presence, I can detect it especially if you are trying to kill me!"

The shadows crawled and dodged the water spikes. Elder pointed his finger and 20 water bullets shot the shadow. Some of the bullets hit the crawling shadow. It was forced to stop when it felt that the whole place was covered with water bullets. 

"You have a high sensitivity, huh. You easily perceived these bullets."

Elder Siegh cast hundreds of water bullets and all of them were aiming at the shadow. They were elevating, waiting for the command of the Elder.

"Show yourself if you don't want these bullets to pierce you."

The Elder squinted his eyes trying to feel if there were other people hiding. He found nothing, it seemed like this Demon was alone. 

"kihihi."

Elder Siegh glared at the wriggling shadow, it started to move and formed into a person. A man with two horns appeared out of the shadow, he had red eyes. Expect for these two characteristics, the person looked human. His stature was 5'9, he had a skinny frame but he was releasing deadly aura despite looking weak, his crimson eyes glared representing blood.

"Hihi, looks like you caught me, huh. Man, I thought I could kill an Elder, I guess you are stronger than those small fries."

The Shadow Demon lifted his hands showing that he surrendered. He was grinning even though he was in the middle of hundred bullets. At any moment, the bullets would rain down but the man looked nonchalant. In fact, he looked happy and he was waiting for the attacks to hit him and ground pound him. 

The essence of a Demon, they were always crazy. Their way of thinking was completely different from how a normal person thinks.

"Hm~ Sooooooo, hihi, when are you going to kill me?" 

He looked at the bullets and Elder Siegh, he was excited to feel how good bullets are. 

"You filthy degenerate."

"Hihi~!!"

Elder Siegh mocked him but the Demon laughed instead. He looked up and grinned at the elevating bullets.

"Demon, I killed many of your people, are you not afraid?"

Elder Siegh activated his power and 1/4 of the bullets shot the Demon. All of the bullets pierced his body. Black blood came out of his body and the Demon made a groan-like laughed.

"Gag- Gahaha--!! Kakc!"

Well, let's just say that he was crying in pain and at the same time, he was laughing too. Two different expressions were shown on his face. He was agonizing and ecstatic, it was obvious that he was insane. It was the very essence of being a Demon, they were insane. The bullets punctured his body, some of them aimed at the organs which caused the Demon to moan in pain. 

"Gahahaha! I see I see. You are really strong. Hihihi, hey Elder? Can I know your real name? Kihihihi!"

The Demon grinned, he was taunting him despite coughing black blood.

"Imbecile!"

Elder Siegh became furious.

Saying the real name of an Elf was sacred, they could only say their real name to their family or the opposite gender who they wanted to marry. It's taboo to say it in front of a stranger, all the more saying it into an enemy.

The Demon laughed, black blood came out of his mouth together with a great amount of saliva. His limping body trembled.

"Kihihi- Oh come on, old man. You are going to die anyway!"

Demon stated with enthusiasm.

"Hoh, I see that you are starting to hallucinate. Demon, no matter how many times you try to imagine it, you will be the one to die here."

He confidently said. Elder Siegh clenched his fist and the bullets fell down like a meteor shower. All of them crushed into the Demon. Elder Siegh didn't have any intention of letting him leave. He thought he could get information into him but he realized that the Demon was a lower rank, his corruption was weak and he couldn't think straight. It seemed like he was lower than a Count. 

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang!!!"

The Demon watched as the bullets descended into his body. He had mixed emotions, he started to grin like a madman and cried creating nonsensical noise.

"Kihijihijijijo-----!!!!!"

Each bullet hit him, the Demon didn't try to escape. He took all of them, he wanted to taste how good this rain of bullets, he made a squeal-like laugh as his blood created a pool under him.  

The attacks ended and the Demon was on the ground, a puddle of blood sipped out and slowly dripped to the ground. The Demon was dead… or so the Elder thought. 

"Kihihihi- got you!!"

The body became a shadow and quickly moved to attack the Elder. He moved faster this time, his intention was obvious, he wanted to kill the Elder. He showed up behind and his arm transformed into a dark blade, he thrust his arm to end him. 

"Hey Demon, do you think I'm that stupid, hm?"

The Elder didn't change his expression nor he moved. He was standing, not afraid of the Demon. 

"Huh?"

The Demon narrowed his eyes, then he found that his body became heavy. Too much heavy, he tried to lift his body but it wasn't moving, he felt like tons of rocks were crushing him. He couldn't move, he fell and crashed down. His face was touching the dirty ground. The Demon groaned and shift but even moving was hard, he looked up and saw the Elder glaring at him.

The Elder put his foot on his head, he put pressure to slowly crush the head of the Demon. 

 " I see, so you are acting. All of what you showed was fake."

The Demon felt that his skull was breaking. Elder Siegh put more strength on his foot. 

"Then this means that you can talk well. Tell me Shadow Demon, who is your Boss? Is it Beelzebub or Diablo, go on, I'm waiting for your answer."

These two Demon Lords were the ones who attacked their planet. The Elder, no, all of the Elves had a grudge against those two.

"Oh, it seems you quickly realized it. Yes, I'm not a lower one."

The Demon talked with consistency now, his playful voice was gone but his crazy grin was still on his face. Demons were Demons no matter what or how they think. 

"So now you're showing your face. Go on, I will give you a fast death if you answer my question."

The Elder's foot was getting stronger, and the sound of cracking slowly reverberated. The Demon would die if he won't do anything.

"… I see, so you used the water to make my body heavier. Wow, this is the first time that I fight a person like you, old man."

The Demon didn't answer his question, instead, he studied and found his body became heavier. The bullets that pierced him, these water bullets were the cause why he couldn't move well. 

24