Chapter 237
692 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Is the story getting good?
  • Yes Votes: 44 59.5%
  • No Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Fuck you, and I'll see you tomorrow. Votes: 29 39.2%
Total voters: 74

[Is the story getting good or bad?]

[Please leave a comment.]

Chapter 237

"Hey look at that guy, isn't he cute?"

One of them giggled while pointing her finger at a student. Because of her comment, the other girls turn around to look. They were students and one of them was Andromeda. Andromeda tilted her head as she didn't know whose guy they were talking about. They were in the canteen and a lot of students were eating. This was the second week of school yet the canteen was full. Andromeda was just starting to get used to her new class and classmates. They were third-year senior high school now and in just a year they were going to graduate... They didn't know that a horrible tragedy would attack the city of Cavite.

"Which one?"

Andromeda asked as she narrowed her eyes looking around. 

"That guy."

The girl shyly pointed, Andromeda followed the direction and found the guy. A young man was sitting surrounded by his friends. He was holding a half-empty bottle of coke. He had black hair, brown eyes, a stunning face, and tall stature. Despite being quiet and busy eating his food, he was releasing a unique vibe that caught the attention of many girls. He is handsome as fuck and a lot of girls are getting wet staring at him! 

Andromeda realized that her friends were talking about Mikael Tibano.

"Ah, Mikael huh… Yeah, he's cool but I heard he made a lot of girls cry. Apparently, he's a playboy…"

"You know him!!?"

They gasped and immediately faced her, their eyes twinkled staring at her. They were curious why Andromeda knew Mikael.

"… Could it be, you're his ex?"

One of the girls(a different one, not the girl who pointed her finger) playfully said. Although she was twirling her hair and her gaze was directly aiming at Andromeda almost stabbing her. It seemed like she was interested in Mikael(and yeah they become in a relationship but she's too clingy so Mikael dumped her. Anyway, it will happen for about a month from now on and their relationship didn't even last longer than half a year ). Just like her, the other girls were curious too.

"No, he was my classmate in elementary. I heard he made a senior cry by rejecting her confession. Although it's just a rumor."

Andromeda waved her hands and averted her eyes. 

"So you don't really know him? You are beautiful so I thought Mikael tried to flirt with you."

The girl who was twirling her hair raised her eyebrow. She was probing and Andromeda was started sweating.

"Well, I heard that some guys confessed to you... I wonder why you rejected them?"

Andromeda was smiling but she didn't like where this conversation was going. She decided to end the topic by being honest. 

"No. We are just classmates. We are not close."

Andromeda denied the allegations before they turn sour, she didn't want to create any fake friends since it was just the start of the school year. She and Mikael didn't have any connection aside from being classmates in elementary. Andromeda returned her eyes to the silent man who was busy drinking his coke. Mikael is definitely an ikemen-type and Andromeda could see why a lot of girls liked him.

………
……

A year later.

The tragedy of Cavite, millions of giant ants slaughtered innocent lives just to satisfy their hunger. 

Andromeda and Mikael's life changed a lot. 

.........

......

...

"Help!!"

A shriek of a woman seeking help echoed but no one heard her, or to be precise, they didn't care. Andromeda was crying, her left arm was stuck in a fallen wall and she couldn't take it out. She was running away from the ants when a building crumbled above her, debris started crashing down. Fortunately or unfortunately, the only damage she received was her almost severed left arm.

Her tears were gushing from her eyes as the pain was too much for her.

"Help!!"

She screamed, again, no one even looked at her. The people continue running and didn't even glance at her.

Andromeda's arm was flattened yet her bones were still attached giving her excruciating pain. Tears falling from her eyes as she gritted her teeth enduring the pain. Her hoarse voice asked for help but no one looked at her. She was hoping that someone would carry the debris so that she could get her arm out. Perhaps, she could still save it. She believed that her arm could reattach if performed surgery, she was still immature.

"Please!!"

She was in pain, blood gushed out of her arm and she was panicking. Her pale face looked around, she saw people running and she yelled at them hoping they would help her. However, no one turned around and help her. The ants were coming and the people were prioritizing their own lives. They were not looking at her.

At this moment, no one cared about each other.

"… No, please…"

Andromeda's unique and beautiful grey eyes started blurring, she realized that her beauty was nothing. No one would save her, she was a damsel in distress… or so she thought.

Andromeda saw the giant ants flying. Her face lost color and she immediately steeled herself. She bit her lower lip, she was weeping as she decided. She cried and pulled her shoulder, she witnessed how she tore her arm but she didn't care anymore. Losing an arm was nothing compared to losing her life. She shed tears as her blood dripped down while she was running. Incredible pain struck her but she didn't have the time to agonize. She had to run away from the monsters.

………
……

[Chapter 58: Move On.]

..........

.......

...

"What's this?"

Andromeda questionably stared at the potion. She was confused why Mikael gave her a potion. Although her heart was beating faster. Since the time she lost her arm, no one showed her any sympathy or care for her.

She lost her family in the monster wave and even the men who were infatuated with her lost their interest in her. She couldn't blame them, Andromeda became thin and she couldn't find work. She is a disabled person, the only thing that made her alive was the help she got from the government as a PWD. It was hard for her.

"Take it, I know that you need it."

Mikael smiled but his smile was strained since he just visited the grave of his parents. Even his eyes were red.

Andromeda swallowed the feelings she was having, her eyes started to shed tears. This act of kindness saved her from losing her mind. She lost the strength in her knees and started bawling. Her strength to live was shallow but the light that Mikael gave to her was enough for her to continue striving. She cried till she spent dry.

"Thank you, thank you so much."

She was choking by the feelings she had.

20