Chapter 247
595 4 18
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 247

"Niña, we can protect her better than you. You're alone and you are not enough to ensure her safety."

Secretary Hakase said. He was controlling his emotions right now. Niña was known for being merciless. If you hurt her family, she won't hesitate to slit your throat. Hakase knew what kind of woman Niña was, he witnessed how brutal this woman was.

In the whole Founding Members, she was the craziest. He heard from Christian and Kyle that Niña wasn't that kind of woman in the past. It all started when Mikael was comatose, Niña started to lose her humanity that time. Furthermore, because of the constant stress of being hunted, and her mother being tortured causing her to be a mute, Niña further lost her humanity. 

'I'm already adverse of meeting Mikael. His girlfriend is crazy, this means that he is crazier.'

Hakase nodded and was convinced by this idea. Except for the Guild Leader, all of the founding members were oddballs. 

There's an Emo Girl, a Lonely Wolfkid, an Arrogant Businessman, a Self-Entitled Wife, and this Crazy Woman. Overall, they were a bunch of lunatics. 

"It's a miracle how Leader controlled them."

"Hm? Did you say something?"

Niña narrowed her eyes, she felt like Hakase was mocking her. 

The secretary coughed and decided to convince her again.

"Niña just like I said, you can't protect Miss Andromeda."

"Wow, you called her miss. What about me? I'm sure you call me a lunatic woman in your head."

Niña shrugged and threw knives towards them. She was tired of talking bullshit. 

William and Hakase deflected her attacks. The knives flung around until they landed on the ground. William aimed his weapon and shot her but what he hit was Niña's afterimage. 

"Willian duck!"

Hakase yelled and swung his weapon towards him. William immediately bent his legs and evaded the long sword. Then, metals spark around as they collided. Niña appeared, she clicked her tongue, Hakase read her movements and stopped her from killing William. 

She stepped backward and vanished again. 

Hakase looked around trying to locate her. Just as he expected, Niña's presence was totally erased. Hakase knew that they were at a disadvantage if they fought Niña head-on. 

'This is the reason why Leader asked me to take this mission. I'm the best antithesis. William will cover me while I'm going to take Miss Andromeda.'

Hakase signaled William. They both nodded and started their mission. Hakase merged with the ground, he passed through the solid soil and travel towards Andromeda. As for William, he changed his guns into stun grenades. He didn't hesitate and pulled the triggers.

The place was covered with blinding lights. After a few seconds, their visions returned again. 

Hakase was holding a woman, however, it was a different woman.

"You…"

"Nippon guy, don't underestimate me. I used Andromeda to bait you, it's another way around."

She grinned as she twisted the dagger inside Hakase. The man coughed blood and slowly kneeled. Niña was the most experienced one here. 

"Secretary!"

William was now holding a rocket launcher. He was angry and couldn't think right, he pulled the trigger and the rocket flew into them. Niña saw it and she smirked as she disappeared into the air. Now, the rocket was going to hit Hakase. 

"Shit…"

He said as he clutched his stomach and watched how the rocket came at him. An explosion happened and Hakase rolled to the ground. He was burned. He clicked his tongue as he tried to stand up. The rocket didn't hurt him much but the wound on his stomach was the main reason why he couldn't move. 

He grunted and summoned his Inventories. He had to drink a potion or else his blood would keep flowing out of his body and he would die. Nonetheless, Niña stepped on him and crushed his lungs. 

"Guwah!"

He coughed blood again. Niña was looking down at him and using her foot, putting pressure on him. Hakase glared and used his Skill. His body passed through the ground and escaped. He needed time to heal. Fortunately, Niña didn't follow him. Her mission was to protect Andromeda until she was safe from the enemies. Besides, she didn't care about Hakase. If he died, so what? He was just a side character anyway. The author can kill him anytime he wanted to. 

"One down."

Now, Niña returned her gaze to William. She was holding her dagger and she released a suffocating aura, truly befitting of her title as the Goddess of Death. 

"I remember that you hurt Mikael in the Tournament, I have to kill you for that."

"Puh!"

William almost puked blood. What? Did he beat Mikael? No, it was another way around. He was the one being pummeled to the ground! Mikael fucking bullied him! He was the innocent one here. Yet, no matter how much he explained it, he knew that Niña won't believe it. 

Gulped

He swallowed a mouthful of saliva as he witnessed how Niña's eyes glowed. 

………
……

"Sigh, I can't believe that you did that? Did you underestimate her? Or you just want your two Hunters to get beaten?"

Christian sighed, he was in the Guildleader's room and watching how Niña ground pound William. 

"Hey, are you listening?"

Christian asked Kyle who was busy tapping his finger. He was too absorbed thinking about something. Kyle glanced at him then returned to his tapping. 

"I know that they will lose."

Kyle said.

"Then why did you let them fight her. We are talking about Niña here, remember that she almost assassinate you. Heck, you even forced her to do a national-level crime! Why on earth did you kill that Princess? Now our relationship with the Elves is like a paper-thin bridge that can crumble at any time."

Christian facepalmed. But Kyle just smirked. 

"You little shit!"

Christian said but he didn't attack him. He didn't have enough reason to do so. Kyle is always a dickhead anyway, Christian was used to his MC-like charisma. Sometimes he believed that Kyle was a protagonist of a story from an amateur writer's point of view. 

Christian lost his will to bicker.

"And? So what are you going to do now? I bet Niña already infiltrated the fortress."

It was a jinx. 

"Hey, guys."

"Speak of the devil, she's really here."

Niña showed up and she was pulling William's soulless body. He was alive but wounded all over, he was bleeding like hell. As if it was better for him to die. 

18