Chapter 303
420 2 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 303

"Welp, I guess my reason to go become stronger is not futile."

Mikael shrugged and the suffocating pressure disappeared. He had to do this to prevent the world from being destroyed. He knew that there was a method of escaping to another planet but Mikael did not like the idea. In the first place, this method would make him a coward, and admitted that the world would die without even trying to stop it. 

Mikael was not that type of person, if there was an obstacle, all he have to do was to destroy it. Running away from the problem would only make it worse, so he was planning on confronting it head-on. 

So here he was, going to the Hidden Dungeon that no one knows what is inside. 

Kyle smirked seeing his reactions, at least Mikael had taken this thing positively. Well, he was a simple guy so it was expected. 

"There is already a person who's inside the Hidden Dungeon."

"Eh?"

Mikael was surprised as his brows raised, he did not know that there was a crazy person who would enter the Dungeon. Although he could say that he was crazy too since he was going to enter it. 

Kyle nodded and started speaking. 

"His name is Kim Soo-Woon, do you have any idea who he is?"

"No, not even a pinch. Is he famous or something?"

"About that, he's the Rank 1 of the 2nd Batch but he doesn't like to show his face. He often hides and spends his time in the Dungeon… Wait a minute, you're still awake when the 2nd Batch ended. You sure you don't know?"

"Kyle let's be honest here. You know that I'm stupid. Some people say I'm sharp but most of the women I know call me stupid. I don't know this Kim Cha-Cha so whatever."

"Fair enough."

Kyle chuckled. Mikael could make a woman mad with his tongue alone and his words were reasonable. Because in all of the languages that he could speak, he decided to speak facts. This man does not have brakes. 

"If you see Kim Soo-Woon, I want you to talk to him and say that it's not the time to play around, come back."

"What if he's dead?"

Kyle frowned, hardly believing him. 

"Nah, my ingrown has a better possibility of dying than him."

"Wow, so you have strong confidence in him."

"Of course. That asshole is like a cockroach, hard to kill."

It was based on experience, even if all of humanity died, Kim Soo-Woon would be alive and kicking. That man might be the true protagonist, not Kyle. 

Christian and William came back. Kyle stared at them and walked ahead. 

"Let's go."

They reached the place, a black hole the size of a house was swirling in the middle of the island. Mikael studied the Portal and admitted that this was different compared to the Portals that he saw. It was a Black Portal but it had something unique that he could not describe. 

"As if it's a doorway to God…"

He mumbled and he did not know why. 

"This is the Hidden Dungeon." Kyle turned at them. "Based on what Kim Soo-Woon said(in the past), only the Hunters who are confident in themselves can enter this place. Of course, to open this Dungeon it needs great mana, which is me. Or use a different way such as canceling the blockage, one example is by using the Eyes of Merlin."

"I don't know what you're talking but I believe you."

Mikael grinned while looking at the Portal. 

"Mikael, are you confident that you can survive inside this unknown Dungeon?"

"You should ask that to the monsters inside, are they confident that they can survive if they meet me."

"Hah! Fucking braggart!"

William snorted in the corner but no one listen to him. His only job was to be their teleporter, nothing else except for that. 

As for Christian, he was thinking if he could use this island as a tourist spot. The Hidden Dungeon would disappear on this island so this place was not dangerous. He was thinking of a way to earn, he did not care about what Kyle was saying because it was not important, at least not for him. He knew his limitations, only people like Mikael and Kim Soo-Woon would dare to enter an unknown place. This Dungeon cuts any connection to the outside world, they would live in a hazardous place alone. 

"Now, since you are raring to go and my two assistants wanted to leave this place immediately. I will open the door now."

When Kyle said this, not only Mikael but even Christian and William turned serious. They wanted to see how the Dungeon would open, they were curious, nothing except that. 

Kyle released his mana and poured it into the Portal, the Portal started opening the three gulped and waited for the spectacle. 

The Black Portal turned all white and Kyle stopped dumping his mana, his face had beads of sweat. It was obvious that opening this Portal took a toll on him. He was panting and gestured for Mikael to enter. 

Mikael grinned and tapped his shoulder. 

"Thanks, Kyle. Don't worry, I will return."

"That's what I'm want to hear."

He turned around and looked at Christian and William. He was hoping that people he would last see would be Furrneka and Niña but it was bad to be picky. Besides, if those two were here, they would try to stop Mikael from leaving. Heck, they might even run into the Dungeon just to be with him. 

He was already happy that there were people who would see him off before he leaves. He smiled and took a step into the unknown Portal. 

………
……

Mikael went inside and the Portal returned to its normal appearance. 

Kyle drink a Mana Potion and his complexion became better, he glanced at Christian and asked about the current project of their Guild.

"What is the status?"

Christian immediately knew what he was talking about. 

"It's fine, Chen Yu is slowly learning the secret. Maybe it will not take a year before he has the answer."

11