Chapter 309
397 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 309

Mikael could move again and he faced the Room 1 without a hassle. He already knew everything he had to learn of and he assumed all of them with utmost importance. This Dungeon was different from what he usually came into so when he first entered the Room 1, he did not hesitate and use every power that he could amass. 

However, since Maikel was a strong Hunter, he immediately finished the Room 1 without a problem. The monsters in the Room 1 were a bunch of extinct animals such as dinosaurs and giant insects. 

When he killed all of the monsters, he earned 8 coins. He did not know how the system gave the rewards and what are the criteria. 

"Should I be happy that I earned 8 coins, or not? Maybe I should ask Hamlet about how many coins did Kim Soo-Woon earned in this Room 1."

He did not want to ask Kim Soo-Woon directly. That man almost killed him, or perhaps he indeed killed him. The only reason why he was alive was because of his Fourth Skill. Maybe it was part of Kim Soo-Woon's calculation but Mikael was still having a tiny bit of grudge. The sensation of dying was so disgusting. 

Well, Mikael wasn't that angry at Kim Soo-Woon. He was thankful for what he did, in fact, he wanted to have sparring against him after he finished this Hidden Dungeon. 

He wanted to beat his ass, to get revenge. Possibly to slight kill(torture) him.

"Still, it's awkward to ask him how many coins he earned when he killed the monsters in the Room 1. I don't want to show that I'm a competitive guy…"

Mikael was indeed competitive…

Then, because he did not sweat fighting the monsters in the Room 1, he decided to advance and entered the Room 2. The Room 2 was a wide forest. 

The monsters in Room 2 consisted of living trees, such as treants and dryads. Mikael decided to bombard the whole place to kill them. He couldn't identify the trees and treants so he used this plan. The whole forest was set in the fire, it was hell. A massive fire swallowed the forest and all of the living beings died. Mikael just smirked while looking at the masterpiece that he created. 

"Nah, all of the living beings in the forest are monsters. So I don't have a reason to be guilty."

As a matter of fact, he just finished both Room 1 and Room 2 within three hours. It was fast, Mikael was curious how fast did Kim Soo-Woon finish the Rooms. 

"I guess he has a point why he wanted to test me. Both Room 1 and Room 2 are equivalent to Violet Portal. And it's not that simple. When I say Violet Portal, I'm not talking about the ordinary monsters, I'm talking about the Boss. Yes, every monster has the same strength as a Boss. So the monsters I'm fighting are Bosses, not underlings."

This means that an ordinary Hunter won't last long inside this Dungeon. If they are stupid and entered this Dungeon, then they can never leave again. They will die inside the Dungeon unless they finished Room 98. That was the only way to leave this Dungeon, it wasn't created for the weak. 

"I'm actually confused why Room 99 and Room 100 are not part of rules. Usually, Room 100 is the finish line, where I have to kill the strongest Boss. That's how it usually works."

Yet this Dungeon was different. Both Room 99 and 100 are excluded from the list. As if something unique are living in the rooms. 

"I can say that this Dungeon is brutal. Once, I entered the Room, I can never leave unless I killed all of the monsters. So far, Room 1 and Room 2 are easy but I'm sure it will be harder the higher I get."

He nodded and went out of the Room when he received 14 coins. So far he was having a good start. The experience he got from killing powerful monsters made him think that Bosses from Violet Portals are nothing. Well, for a Hunter like him it sure does. 

So these are what he learned while staying in the Hidden Dungeon for three days. 

  • He can't leave the Hidden Dungeon unless he killed the monster(s) in Room 98.
  • He can't leave the Room unless he killed all of the monsters inside the Room.
  • The time in the Hidden Dungeon runs faster than the Earth. A day in the Earth is seven days in the Dungeon
  • He will earn coins after finishing a Room
  • He can return to the lower Room to train and kill the monsters in repeat but he will never earn a coin in that room again. He can only earn it one time in each Room. This confirmed that coins are important just like what Kim Soo-Woon said.
  • He can buy things(Items, etc.) using the coins that he earned. Although he had to reach Room 50 to open the Store. 

That was all of the things that he learned. If there are other things that he missed, then Mikael did not treat them any important since he forgot them in the first place. Or perhaps Hamlet and Kim Soo-Woon hide them because Mikael has to learn them by himself. 

"Overall, my goal is still the same. All I have to do is to kill monsters. Kill and kill until I reached the finish line."

Mikael nodded, his mind was aligned with the will of the Dungeon. To get stronger. 

He chuckled and cracked his neck. 

"I guess I have to check Room 3 to end this quickly."

………
……

While he was busy fighting monsters, Kim Soo-Woon decided to leave the Dungeon. His time of staying in the Dungeon for three years ended. It was time to help the Earth. Maybe he had to fix a few of his problems while doing that. 

"Yeah, I remember. I have to check that child. I'm still indebted to him. Maybe I can ask him to open the Portal for me. But first, I have to prevent the war between China, Kazakhstan, Mongolia, and Russia."

He said and disappeared. He was quite gloomy when he realized that the young boy, Cedy, was already dead. 

11