Chapter 311
400 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 311

<Mikael's nonsense PoV>

"Hey guys, did you miss me?"

Ehem! I think that's not the best greeting. How about this?

"Hello, my friend. I'm elated to know that you feel the loss when I was gone."

Nah, too stupid. I'm not going to talk like that. 

"Actually, it's kind of stupid to me to prepare my greetings even though I'm still in Room 23."

[Mikael, you're going to be crazy if you talk to yourself like that. I'm here so you don't have to talk to yourself.]

"Don't worry Star Platinum Raijin. I'm not crazy. Do I look like one?"

[Um, you just killed a giant worm while singing twinkle twinkle little star. So yeah, I'm thinking that you're slowly losing your head. And for 127 times, my name is Raijin, not Star Platinum. Jojo is overrated, and fuck Jotaro. He was nerfed thrice in the next three subsequent parts!!]

"Nah, you should have cursed Araki instead. He nerfed our boy because he is too overpowering. Using Za Warudo for five seconds is too goddamn OP."

I muttered while killing a monster in front of me. I did not even look at the monster, I just swung my Spear and the monster crumbled to pieces. On top of that, I was having a conversation about Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. God, I was affected by this series so much.

[Hm, you got a point. Anyway, I don't want you to call me Star Platinum. And for the sake of God, I won't say ora ora either, that's fucking cringe.]

The white tiger in my head reputed.

"How about Crazy Diamond?"

[Nope, I hate saying dora dora too.]

"Then Gold Experience?"

[Nah, you don't expect me to scream wwrryyyyy!! That's bullshit, and no, I will not say muda muda either.]

"Gold Experience Requiem?"

[Hm, about that. His power is strong but no, he's still the same Stand.]

"Oh, how about Killer Queen? You can say Bites Da Dusto! It's not a bullshit word."

[I hate Yoshikage Kira so hell no. I prefer Pucci or Diavolo! They are more charismatic, especially Diavolo. His second identity is so freaking cool, Doppio is one of a kind. Turorororororo!]

"You have a fucked up taste, I tell you."

[We're both crazy.]

"Okay, so King Crimson then."

[Yeah, make it King Raijin Crimson.]

Making Raijin watch Jojo together with me is the best idea that I ever made. Hehe. Now he's a Jojo fan just like me. 

"I hate those tiktokers who used Jojo theme in their videos even though they don't know anything about it. Especially the 'to be continued meme'. God that's Jojo!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs. I just want people to watch or read Jojo, is it bad?

[Mikael you're acting bitter. Remember, everything is a Jojo reference. Even Jesus is a Jojo reference. So you don't have to be angry at those ignorants. They still do not know the true glory of Jojo.]

"Okay… Ora ora ora!!"

A gorilla pounced on me I gave it a seven-page ora ora. I can sense that only a few monsters are remaining here in Room 23. I can finish this within a minute. 

I activated my Lightning Spear and bombarded the monsters that I can sense. Some long-range monsters attacked me but Raven is there to block their attacks. I'm really proud of this black snot that I have. Slowly and surely, I'm starting to see Raven as a cute creature. Not that I'm complaining, because Raven is indeed cute. 

The way he trembles while I'm angry and the way he became energetic while I'm happy is too wholesome to watch. I feel like I have a dog, a good dog who likes to eat souls… Yeah, he is still cute. Who cares if he came from the body of the Manticore who has an ugly face. 

Every time I remember that old fucking hybrid, I want to smash everything around me. Of course, Raven is still cute so I won't hurt him. That flubber is too loyal to me. 

"Having people, I mean, having creatures to talk to is the best. Thank you, King Raijin Crimson and Raven."

[No problem, I like the sound of King Crimson. Too bad, I don't have the power to skip time.]

"It's fine, we can have it later on. Maybe that's a foreshadow."

[Nope, the author is too dumb to create a Skill like that.]

Raijin replied as Raven who was on my shoulder trembled and transformed into a wall to protect me from an attack. 

*Bang!

A huge ogre roared and raised its hammer to smash me. Raven maintained his form but I know that he will not last long. Instead, I used my Skill and became a bolt of lightning. In just a second, I appeared behind the monster and smashed it instead.

The ogre was struck by the Spear but it did budge nor appear to be hurt. The ogre turned around and used his hammer. Before it hit me, my body moved instantaneously. I dodged the hammer without a problem. That attack was too slow for me. 

"But your skin is quite tough. You withstand a full-frontal attack against my Spear. I commend you for that."

I said but the ogre became angry instead. It roared and ran towards me. It looked menacing but only children will be afraid of it. I yawned. This is getting boring. 

I faced the income monster and used my Lightning Spear, the whole place trembled and the ogre was hit by a huge explosion. For a moment, everything became blurry. The dust flew around and the sound became silent still. 

However, after a few seconds, a big silhouette stood up and attacked me. I used my Spear and deflected the hammer. 

"Hm, It seemed like you have a Skill that can defend against my attack. That's actually good."

"Rooaaarrr!!!"

The ogre roared instead of listening to me. 

"Yare yare daze."

Because the ogre didn't give me face. I activated my Void Spear and cut the monster into pieces. The ogre was dumbfounded when he realized that his body turned into hundreds of pieces. He didn't think that he would die, he thought he was invincible. 

"My Void Spear can nullify any defense dumbass. You should have listened to me before you scream… Well, I will still kill you anyway so…"

[Okay, for those who read this series up to this very chapter, thank you so much, I know that most of the readers dropped this series, maybe it's because it's getting boring. So, I'm going to ask you a simple question... What do you think of this series? Is it good? Is it bad? How about the plots, are there any plot holes? How about the updates? What about my fucking trash grammar, is it readable?

I know that only a few of you will comment because, to be honest, it sure does the reader counts diminished as time goes on. I'm losing my motivation writing this series. But, I not going to drop MNPOTS, at least not for now. I already finished the plot in my head(yeah), and I'll just keep writing till I finished everything. 

To be fair, just a heads up, the story will be darker, yes some characters will die... So wait for it. After all, I tagged this series to tragedy, hehe. ]

16