Chapter 315
369 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 315

"Is it because we're dead?"

Klein inquired, his eyes slightly glowed. He listened to him seriously. This person just said something important and he had to take his words exceptionally. Kyle is a madman but he was not the type who lies. 

"Perhaps yes, perhaps not. Lane may have died in the Punishment and maybe you're just an ordinary person."

"So things changed because we met you?" 

Klein asked again as he wanted to confirm something. Based on what Kyle talked about, he traveled back in the past and changed the timeline.

"No, it's not about me. I'm sure about it. The real reason I changed the timeline is because of him, Mikael."

Now that he thought about it, the first judgment he made was to save Mikael. Since then, he made variables that even Kyle couldn't fathom. Especially when Mikael became Rank 1, that was the biggest factor of alteration. Mikael caused it, not Kyle. 

"The reason why you two became Hunters is because of him."

Kyle admitted it. One decision could make several outcomes. As of now, Kyle wasn't sure if this was the best choice but he had to gamble. 

"Not only that. Niña, you are still alive because of Mikael."

"Huh? Of course, I am. He saved me from the Hydra-"

"No, I'm not talking about the Hydra. You died against Axelle, in Africa, that is your future. But because of Mikael, your destiny changed and you're still alive right now."

"…"

Niña could not speak. Now she realized that she had another reason to admire him.

'Sheesh, he saved me again without knowing. I guess I have to tell him the good news.'

She giggled. 

To be honest, they could treat everything that Kyle said as bogus and bullshit. However, after what they experienced, after what they witnessed, Kyle's knowledge about the future was true. They couldn't treat it as nonsense, not Kyle. This person is not the type who jokes around. If he says that he knew the future, then it's true that he knew the future. 

It all depends on them if they would believe him or not. 

"Why are you telling this to us?

Lane raised her brow, she wanted to know the reason. This man won't tell this secret without a justification. 

"I told you this because I believe that my knowledge is not important anymore. This timeline is completely altered and even I can't predict what will happen next. So instead of keeping it a secret, I decided to speak."

It was reasonable, all of them agreed to that. After all, Kyle would easily throw things that were useless to him. Such as Mikael whom he tried to use as a threat to Niña. 

"Mikael should die at that time. If I didn't save him, maybe he will die because of blood loss. In all honesty, I'm much different from my past. I was a coward and I just hide the whole time when I was in the Awakening."

"Then what is the reason you changed?"

"Experience, I just learned and gained experience."

He couldn't tell that he fell in love and decided to be the best man for Princess Celine. That was the main reason why he mans up. Well, it was futile to say it anyway. 

"I overcome challenges and became stronger, there is no other reason."

"Then…" Miriam bit her lip. "You told us that you have a son and he died, is that true?" 

She was afraid that Kyle would be angry, she was digging into his sorrowful past. Yet, all she saw in his eyes were grief. Kyle nodded and admitted that fact.

"It's true, I have a son but he died when the Demons started invading the Earth."

"Is that the reason why you hate them, the Demons?"

"Yes and no. I hate them but I'm not doing this out of hatred. My intention of saving the Earth is true, that's my honest answer."

He did everything he could to protect the Earth. The Earth should be in distress when the Beastmen appeared but Kyle stopped that certain future. 

Africa and some parts of Asia were destroyed by the Bone Dragon but Kyle prevented that. Even the tragedy of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, Kyle did his best to minimize that. 

The whole gang was quiet because they couldn't deny that fact. Sometimes his way of saving the Earth was fucked up but he always succeeded in protecting it. 

"As you can see, the world is in crisis right now. And I can't save it on my own, not now that four goddamn countries are having a war. WWIII indeed happened in my past life but it happened after the first invasion. The Corruption happened around Iraq and Afghanistan, then everything started to get fucked up because people couldn't live there. But now it's different because four countries are involved, and the reason is valid. Millions of people from Russia died and this will only get worse. We have to end this before it's too late."

"Before that, I want to make sure of this. Kyle, do you know that Ivan Smirnov is part of a hidden organization in the past?"

Niña was gathering information about Speitato, they had multiple hideouts. Even if she located one with the help of Miriam, another one would rise up in the other part of the world. As if the organization calculated everything. 

"Yes, he was part of Speitato but he end his relationship when the leader died."

"Who's the leader that time? Maybe we can-"

"The leader of the Speitato was you, Niña. The creation of Speitato happened in Germany, and you are the leader."

"What in the nonsense--"

Kyle dropped a bomb and all of the people inside stared at Niña. Niña who was listening to his bullshit couldn't agree with what he said. She wanted to retort but Kyle didn't give her a chance. 

"You're known as the fastest Hunter, you have a major role in the underground world. You killed people for money, I don't know the reason but the Speitato is an organization made of specialists, and you are the leader. But when you died in Africa, the organization ceased."

Niña gulped, did she really do that? What did her past self do? Her? No way in hell, she loves her life.

11