Chapter 316
354 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 316

Niña was stunned that she lost her mind for a second, but when she thought about it, she was indeed hungry for money in the past. Especially because of her family's circumstances. Perhaps that was the reason why she started taking assassination jobs. Then her name slowly became famous and she created an organization. 

'… I don't know anymore.'

She massaged her temple, this was kind of unexpected. Nonetheless, she was not affected that much. After all, the Niña in Kyle's timeline didn't meet Mikael, they were different individuals. She didn't die when she fought Axelle, it was valid proof that she was different, she was stronger. 

"Phew."

Niña erased the uncertainty in her heart, it was stupid to think about a future that didn't even happen. She took a deep breath and her complexion returned to normal. 

"So? What do you want to do?"

Niña believed that this person, Kyle Rockwell, already had a way to end this war. Kyle saw her expression, he was glad to see that she was not affected. He started talking about his plan.

"Miriam confirmed that the Speitato is the mastermind behind the war. I want you to help me to end this war, just like in the past."

Some of them raised their brows, Kyle won't ask for help usually. Miriam was smiling, she witnessed that Kyle was starting to change. 

Niña looked at the floor for a second and then nodded her head, she would help him. 

"Okay fine, I can kill Ivan without a problem. Miriam will locate Ivan and I will kill him-"

"I want him alive," Kyle cut her sentence. Ivan was too good to die, at least he should kill Belphegor before he died. After that, Kyle didn't care about Ivan anymore, whether he died or not. 

"Ivan has his use."

"… As expected, you think that people are tools for your disposal."

Niña sighed, Kyle just shrugged. The problem would be fixed much easier if they killed Ivan. Yet Kyle wanted the hard way. He wanted to subdue Ivan.

"Ivan is a strong opponent, you know that I can't face him head-on. That man has millions of undead and probably half of them are Hunters. That will not be easy."

She said. 

"You're not going to face him alone, that's why I called all of you here. We will fight Russia, the Speitato, and Ivan Smirnov to end this war." 

Kyle declared and none of them were surprised. So this was the real reason why he called them, to fight a country and an underground organization. 

"Ivan has dozens of criminals under him, they are the criminals that even the Hunter Association can't touch. Furthermore, the Speitato has thousands of members."

Miriam added, she was the one who tracked down those criminals. They had strong Skills and they were working with Ivan. On top of that, Miriam couldn't find Hakanria and the woman who could change her appearance. As if they disappeared into oblivion. 

"Kuku. Don't worry, I contacted other Hunters to take care of them."

Kyle smirked, it was good that he had a strong connection. Particularly, the Long Guild was asking for help. It looks like Ai Biyu couldn't handle the war by herself. He couldn't blame her, killing humans was different from killing monsters. Stress and despair would arise in that situation, guilt would never give them peace. 

………
……

While they were talking about how to polish their plan, a breathless person entered the meeting room. He was tired because he ran so fast, he was a Hunter but he wasn't used to arduous jobs. He wiped his sweat and panted crazily. 

"Chen Yu? What are you doing here? I thought you're studying the Hrunting?"

Christian was confused and approached Chen who was panting so hard. Chen was flushing in red as if he made a big mistake. He couldn't look straight to Christian. 

"The… Hrunting," There was a pause in every word because he was breathing hard. "It's… Gone."

"What?" 

Christian tilted his head, he thought he heard something about Hrunting. 

"What did you say about the Hrunting again?'

He asked. He realized the heaviness of this situation. 

"The Hrunting is gone! It's missing!"

Chen raised his voice as his breathing was already calm. 

"What? But how?"

"I don't know, it just disappeared. After I called you, I started looking at the Hrunting but when I lost my focus, I realized that the Hrunting vanished. It just vanished without a trace!"

"How did that happen?"

"I said I don't know. I already locked down the whole Fortress just to make sure."

Chen approached Kyle, he was afraid that he would die because Kyle was angry. But Chen Yu understood that he had to take responsibility. He was the last person who touched the Hrunting so he had the obligation to find it. He bit his lip, blood slowly crept out of his lip because he bit it so hard. 

"Kyle, no, Guild Leader. I promise I will find the Hrunting. Even if I have to sacrifice my life!" 

Chen just recently found the true power of the Hrunting, he understood that the weapon had the power to end this war if they found the worthy person who could wield it. 

Chen bowed his head, he hated to admit it but he made a big mistake. 

"I'm sorry."

"Huh? Ah, yeah, you can do that."

Kyle was nonchalant. In fact, he was smirking the whole time. The others were looking at him and they realized that Kyle had an idea about what happened to the Hrunting. 

"Wait a minute," Christian found that something was weird based on Kyle's expression. "Kyle, did you know about this?"

"Kuku, I know that Hrunting will disappear. I just want to know its secret before it disappeared."

"Then why didn't you tell me!?" Both Chen and Christian asked at the same time. They were deceived, backstabbed, and bamboozled. 

"Because it's not important. The Hrunting just disappeared and even I don't know where it will go. All I know is that the Hrunting is useless. We don't have the time to find a worthy person who can use it, it's detrimental. I'm hoping that Chen can find a way to use it without finding a worthy person but looks like it's impossible. You don't have to find it, Hrunting will not appear again."

Kyle stated. Chen Yu and Christian gritted their teeth, their time and money were spent on a useless weapon! 

"By the way, I will remember what you said Chen. So how about we extend your contract?"

"… Fuck!"

Chen cursed, he was caught in a trap.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

Steve Sifuentes, Me, Harold Manuel, RedEve, Tim Hohmann, Rilayer, Todd, David Jensen, Javauni Samuels, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Veren Hammock, K Kim, Ian O'Hara, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, Haddouch Belca'Sam and Ausner Gentil.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read: 58 advance chapters of MNPOTS]

13