Chapter 342
317 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 342

Together with the fog that was covering the Flying Fortress, Elizabeth was having a hard time locating where the Beams were coming from. 

Because they were curving and dozens of them were flying towards her. She admitted that they were quite tough to defend. 

Kyle used the fog as a screen to cover his location. On top of that, because of Miriam's constant Clairvoyance, they could find Elizabeth's location without a problem. This was the real power of Kyle and Miriam, their powers were frightening when they were together.

"Lee Hal-Sung and Ai Biyu, I want you to help me to contain Elizabeth. No matter how strong she is, Elizabeth can still die once she received enough damage."

Kyle was confident about that. 

"I'm glad that I didn't ask help from my guild members."

Janna mumbled as she watched them, she continued covering the Flying Fortress. She knew the danger once Elizabeth saw them. 

"You bet, my guild members are fighting the zombies when I left them. I know that undead are already gone but new enemies appeared. So I know that my guild members were fighting the Demons instead."

Ai Biyu replied. She was not even sure of who was luckier, Ai Biyu or her guild members. Well, both of them were fighting Demons right now. Even Elizabeth was categorized as Demon because of her heritage. 

To be honest, Ai Biyu was the one who asked for Kyle's help. She knew that the war was fake and the real mastermind was Ivan Smirnov. But she didn't know that things would escalate this way. 

"I'm happy that you're here."

"… Me too."

It was not the time to lie. 

Then Ai Biyu shot her fireballs towards the direction where Miriam asked her to. Just like what Au Biyu did, Lee Hal-Sung was shooting his swords too. In fact, he was controlling the swords and making them like rotating discs to disturb Elizabeth. 

And it seemed like their plan was working. Kyle hit Elizabeth and the red hair woman hissed because of pain. She blocked the Beam using the barrier made of blood, yet the power of the Beam was far greater and she couldn't hold it. 

The Beam damaged her right shoulder and it was painful. However, because Elizabeth had the blood of Lilith, the unlimited regeneration was working and her wound disappeared in just a second. This was the true power of their species, unlike Demons who had weaker regeneration. Methuselah and Succubus had strong regeneration and they won't easily die. Unless they received tremendous damage. Which was in Elizabeth's situation, she was invincible and dying was almost impossible. 

However…

"This Beam is not ordinary…"

Elizabeth could feel that her mana was absorbed by the caster.

"If this guy hit me at least ten times… I will lose my energy to regenerate."

Of course Kyle won't attack Elizabeth without any plan. Kyle was far lower in leveling but he had his experience. He knew how to kill Elizabeth. 

'Despite being a God, this doesn't mean that they are undying. Elizabeth is the daughter of Lilith, she has strong vitality. However, being God has limitations too. God has unlimited mana inside of them, that is true, I witnessed that first hand.'

Kyle recalled when he met the Demon Lord of Pride, Lucifer. 

"But my Skill, Beam Energy Absorption, is different. The mana I absorbed will not be replenished for an hour. That means that Elizabeth will not have enough mana to regenerate her body once I hit her at least eight to ten times."

This one hour was the key point. 

Kyle honed this latest Skill after the battle against the Bone Dragon Fafnir. Sadly, he couldn't use this Skill against the Manticore because that monster used souls instead of mana. He grinned, he wasn't that stupid to face a God without any plan. We were talking about Kyle here, the person who always wins in the end. 

Furthermore…

"Redemption, assemble!!"

Kyle yelled the iconic war cry.

"Is that reference from the Avengers?"

Lee Hal-Sung asked on the sideline but no one listened to him. So he sulked his shoulders down and focused on the mission instead. 

Just like what Kyle yelled, the guild members who had long-range Skills began firing, aiming at Elizabeth. Miriam was giving them the proper direction where they could hit Elizabeth. Their Skills were not that strong to damage her but they were enough to distract her and make her mad. 

Just as they expected, when Elizabeth tried to get closer to the Flying Fortress thousands of different long-range Skills hit her. She couldn't evade all of them, especially when they were unpredictable. 

Elizabeth roared as she found that another Beam was coming at her. She cast her blood manipulation to deflect the Beam but another Beam hit her on the other side. The Beams were coming from different places. For a moment, Elizabeth thought that Beams were coming from different people. Another portion of her mana was absorbed, she tried to regenerate her mana but they were not coming at all. As if her mana source was clogged.  

"This is pissing me!!"

Just as she thought of a way to get closer without getting hit, the Flying Fortress set its defense and Elizabeth received a vibration-like attack. Chen Yu made sure that the Flying Fortress has enough defensive capability after the battle against the Bine Dragon Fafnir. 

"Gah!!"

She rolled in the sky as the vibration broke the blood disk that she was stepping on. She screamed and cast another one.

When she regained her balance, she started rushing towards the Flying Fortress but another wave of endless rain of Skills poured down to fuck her down. 

"Damn it!!"

Elizabeth realized that this was getting out of her hands. Her enemies were like annoying rats, weak but hard to kill. Everything that she could think of was already prevented. 

"Then, I will attack the Fortress instead!!"

Elizabeth wanted to keep the Flying Fortress because of its beauty. But she changed her mind, she might as well destroy it together with the people inside.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

 

Michael Sewill, Retired Old Man, Lios, Smooth, joshua shockley, Cocobig, Thedusk, Fandley, javier estremera, Nameless, Brian Tate, Ryuu, Milton Jaimes, Keith, Raini M. Terante, WorldofASH, Robert Campbell, Wills, Rilayer, Todd, VoidStar, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, and Ausner Gentil.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read: 
69 advance chapters of MNPOTS
48 advance chapters of TOFD]

[If you want you can read advanced three chapters for minimum of twenty pesos(20 PHP) by donating to my Paypal and Gcash, I will send you the google drive link once you donated.]

[Gcash:  09563201143 ]

[Paypal:  paypal.me/Pujimaki ]

10