Chapter 343
392 4 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 343

Elizabeth created a spear made of blood. Her main power was her eyes but it didn't mean that she didn't have any way to attack an opponent. After all, she was the daughter of two Gods so she inherited their strengths… and attitude. 

She cursed under her breath and threw the two-meter blood spear towards the Fortress. It drifted so fast, but because of Miriam's ability, she warned them, and the guild members specifically created barriers in the certain location where the spear would hit. Just as expected, they blocked the spear without any problem. 

"… This is making me mad!!"

She screamed and created dozens of blood spears. She shot them at different locations to give them hard time, however, dozens of Orb Beams intercepted the spears and Elizabeth further gritted her teeth. Her teeth almost cracked because of frustration. 

She couldn't believe that she was getting pushed like this. Just as she was getting frustrated, another Orb Beam came right before her. She dodged the Beam but another one hit her.

"Gahag!!"

She already received three Beams and her mana reservoir was down to 3/4. If this situation continued, then Elizabeth would lose her mana, and even healing herself would be hard. 

………
……

"So is everything over?"

Jake Raynold asked as his body was punctured by four weapons. Yet the freaking man was still breathing. 

"No, it's just the beginning."

Kim Soo-Woon replied. 

Jake Raynold and Kim Soo-Woon eradicate the whole army of Demons that surrounded them. To be honest, it was much easier than Jake expected. 

'It's not because the Demons are weak…'

Jake Raynold glanced at Kim Soo-Woon who was looking in a certain direction. 

'It's because of this man.'

He hated to admit it but Kim Soo-Woon killed most of the Demons. In fact, the only thing that Jake did was to become a meat shield, a literal meat shield. Although he was the most reliable meat shield of all.

However…

"I can't believe that they have the Skills to penetrate my defense."

The four weapons in his body were the proof of that. Well, at least he was alive and he gained a hefty amount of experience points. So Jake was contented with what he got… He was indeed a crazy one. Perhaps every Hunter was already crazy because of their profession, it all just depends on how great the craziness is. 

"Do you think I can be like you?"

Jake asked an outrageous question as he pulled the weapons out of his abdomen. It was a gruesome scene as blood and intestine came out. Yet Jake just gulped a potion as if nothing happened. 

"You mean Godhood? In my opinion, if I will base only on your Skill, no... you will die once you reach Room 69."

"That certain number, seriously?"

"Yeah, I'm being honest here."

He was saying the truth. If Jake believed that his Skill, [Indestructible], would be enough then his dreams would be shattered. 

"There are a couple of Gods(?) there. There are even tougher monsters than you in terms of indestructibility."

"…"

Jake subconsciously gulped. He looked around, these Demons succeeded in injuring him. Not even the Draugrs injured him…

'Yet those Demon Counts successfully did it…'

He recalled the moment when thousands of people showed up in the world and announced that they were far stronger than him… Yet he persevered and achieved his current position.

"Ah fuck it, just give me the location and I'll do the rest."

He shrugged. As if he care if he died.

"Just find it yourself, even I will take two or three months to locate the Hidden Dungeon. Besides, I have to make another deal with the devil…"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that you have to ask Kyle to open the Dungeon."

"Shit."

"I know right."

They both agree with that, Kyle was indeed a shit. That person sees people as tools, nothing else. Heck, he destroyed every person around him, as if he was a curse. 

However, Kim Soo-Woon kind of understand him. He didn't know why but he felt that Kyle and he were related, one way or another. 

"… Past, huh."

He mumbled. He didn't know what he was saying. He couldn't understand the concept however when he scrolled down the Store in the Hidden Dungeon. Things started falling into a piece. Kim Soo-Woon was the…

"Someone's coming… Or perhaps, a lot of them were coming."

Kim Soo-Woon's thoughts were disturbed when a group of hundred Demons flew into the sky. They landed on the dirty land and most of them had these complicated expressions as if they were rejoicing and jealous at the same time. It was hard to understand. 

"Hey, that woman…"

Jake Raynold felt like the woman who was being surrounded by Demons was beautiful and dangerous. The fact that she had two curve horns was enough to understand her constitution, she's a Demon. The woman was sitting on a throne made of gold, she signaled her underlings and they gladly carried her heavy golden throne adorned with jewels. She had short brown hair and blood-colored eyes. 

She was the Demon Lord of Envy, Jade Levia. She was crossing her legs as she yawned. She wanted entertainment. So when she found a God while traveling, she decided to meet him. On her way to Russia, Jade destroyed everything that caught her attention. 

Just to remind, she destroyed New Zealand one hour ago. On top of that, she set the forest on fire that she found in Australia. Then, the monsters that attacked her while traversing the Pacific Ocean died. Their blood loitered around. Then, she found the great golden buddha in Thailand and cut it into pieces. She destroyed the Great Wall of China too, brick by brick. 

Let's just say that this woman had a lot of things running in her mind. She set her eyes at Kim Soo-Woon, eyeing him from the bottom to top. Jake Raynold trembled even though the woman was not looking at him.

"… Annoying."

She whispered and glared at Jake. She cast her power to kill him in one shot.

"H- hey!!!"

However, Kim Soo-Woon kicked Jake Raynold and the poor guy flew so far away. Jake Raynold had the Skill of [Indestructable] so he won't die just like that. Because of the kick, Kim Soo-Woon saved him from death. 

7