Chapter 345
457 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 345

Elizabeth's figure was dancing in blood. As she spread her bat wings and her arrow tail was wagging, happy with the situation, she didn't forget about her mission. She had to kill Miriam Poloma, the woman who could see everything. 

It was fortunate for Elizabeth that she inherited her father's natural ability. Once she became pissed, her anger would surge and this certain emotion would make her physical strength upgrade. It was a way of doping. Because of this, Elizabeth successfully used the wyvern as a diversion. Then she flew so fast to the other side of the Fortress and destroyed it. Even Miriam didn't have the time to react because o her attack. 

Elizabeth didn't care about the Flying Fortress anymore, so she destroyed the engine and let the giant machine fall. This machine was one of the reasons why she almost died.

Then, when the Fortress was descending to the ground, Elizabeth decided to kill the most annoying one. She killed Janna. 

Janna was the main variable why she couldn't use her Skill, this woman blocked the Fortress and protected the Hunters. Elizabeth activated her Skill as her crimson eyes glowed dangerously, then Janna's upper body popped like a balloon. 

When the Flying Fortress crashed, Elizabeth used Janna's lower torso as a weapon. It was her way of disrespecting the dead, in fact, she was quite having fun while doing this. 

Elizabeth sensed where the Hunters were hiding and she was killing them one by one. She looked at them and the Hunters would become terrified as their bodies exploded into pieces. It was horrible. 

Of course some Hunters tried to attack her but Elizabeth just glance at them and they were already dead. 

"Let's see… How about this?"

Elizabeth was finding where Miriam and her teammates were, they were the main obstacle. They might cause another problem if Elizabeth didn't kill them fast. Particularly the person who could shoot dozens of Orb Beams and the woman who could erase her presence. Those two were dangerous. 

So she wanted to kill them. 

Elizabeth created a huge blood field, everything around here was covered with blood. She compressed the blood field, it was shrinking and the pressure further accumulated until it became the size of a basketball. 

Without hesitation, Elizabeth created a powerful explosion with a wide grin on her face. Everything within fifty meters around her was annihilated. She heard the groaning of some injured people, although their bodies popped as she glanced at them. 

Overall, it was clearly obvious that Miriam and the others were fucked. Possibly one of them may die. Well, actually one of them was already dead.

R.I.P Janna, lol. 

"Hm, what do we have here?"

Elizabeth tilted her head. She found that a cube-like shield blocked her explosion. Lee Hal-Sung and Ai Biyu didn't have the time to escape and they were caught in the explosion, Lee Hal-Sung created this cube using his remaining swords. 

Lee Hal-Sung fought the undead and Draugrs, he lost some of his swords there. And then, they fought thousands of Demons earlier to help Miriam and Kyle, it didn't take a long time for his swords to crack and break. The Demons were strong because they have their sets of Skills too. The only reason they won was the fact that Niña killed the generals who commanded the armies of Demons. Because the chain of command was destroyed, they easily killed the Demons. 

However, this situation was different. They were facing a God and his swords were not sturdy enough to face Elizabeth. 

"Lee Hal-Sung…"

Ai Biyu was stunned when she found that Lee Hal-Sung was coughing blood. Lee Hal-Sung couldn't block the explosion successfully and he received damage. His abdomen had a hole. 

Ai Biyu tried to give him a healing potion but Lee Hal-Sung just shook his head. Perhaps he knew that it was futile. Instead, he opened his mouth and talked, to give Ai Biyu a proper reason to get her feet back to the ground. Because she was really agitated right now. 

"Ai Biyu…"

"Huh."

Her face was pale. Even her eyes were trembling. 

"Janna is dead, she died… Her body exploded."

"W- what do you mean? N- no, that's impossibl--"

"Listen to me! She's already dead!!"

Ai Biyu wanted to retort but she couldn't speak especially when Lee Hal-Sung was staring at her seriously. 

She bit her lip, tears slowly rolling down her face. Ai Biyu knew it. She knew it well. 

If Janna was still alive, then this place was already covered with fog by now. But the reality was truly heartless. 

"You have to find Miriam and Kyle…"

"B- But what about you?" 

"Don't worry about me… I can find a way. Go, I will use my swords to cover you up. Just ran away from her and find the others."

"… Okay."

Ai Biyu nodded, holding her tears. 

"Go!!"

She started running and the dozens of swords covered her. She ran so fast so that she could escape. 

"Aawwwww, what a sweet act. You sacrifice your life just to protect her."

Elizabeth appeared behind him. Lee Hal-Sung chuckled because Elizabeth was right. 

"You lie to her. You didn't have any sword to protect you."

Elizabeth was looking down at him. Lee Hal-Sung was kneeling, maybe standing was hard because the explosion damage his feet. This was the reason why he let Ai Biyu escape than follow her, because he couldn't leave this place anymore. 

"What a hero. I like that. I like tearing their organs while looking at their expressions before they die."

She giggled. 

"… Let Janna go."

Lee Hal-Sung mumbled, he was staring at the lower torso that Elizabeth was holding. 

"Oh, you're talking about my new toy? I can do that, but I have to get another toy instead."

Her eyes glowed and the torso exploded into bits of flesh. She destroyed the very last remains of Janna. 

"See, I'm a good person."

She smiled at Lee Hal-Sung. 

"About the woman, I will kill her next after I'm done with you."

She was serious about it. She didn't have any intention of letting them live. 

"I know about that… That's why I have to stop you!!"

Lee Hal-Sung roared and summoned his remaining strength, a golden sword materialized to pierce Elizabeth. 

However,

"Fool, don't you know that you're already dead?"

Lee Hal-Sung's body exploded without anything remaining in him. The ground was painted red and Lee Hal-Sung died without a proper burial, this was the usual death for people like them, the Hunters. 

[Lol, RIP Lee Hal-Sung.]

8