Chapter 346
402 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 346

[Run!]

Someone whispered in her ears but she didn't listen. Instead, she wiped her bloodied head and drank a healing potion. 

"Shut up…"

She muttered. Niña checked her dagger and confirmed that they were still fine. However, the mask that she was wearing that she received from the Ranking Hall had reached its limit. The mask was destroyed when Elizabeth shot her with blood bullets. The mask was just an Item, in the end, it has its durability and it reached its end. 

Niña sighed, the mask could locate the weak spots of her enemies.

[Niña, you have to run.]

Again, someone spoke to her. 

"I said shut up."

[Niña, just trust me and run.]

Princess Belle was talking to her using her Skill. Princess Belle commanded the wind to send a message on point to Niña, the ruby necklace was shining because she was using it as energy to power this communication.

Right now, Princess Belle was talking to Niña using her ability. She was in Japan but she could talk to Niña well. 

"Belle… No, Zuri. I know that you are keeping a lot of secrets, just like Kyle. I've known it since the time I first met you."

Niña and Princess Belle met each other when the Gate appeared in Japan. The Elves were peaceful and Princess Belle did her best to have a proper conversation with the Redemption. Both Princess Belle and Princess Celine didn't want to shed any blood.

"… Now that I think about it. Kyle started to act shitty after that."

At one point, Kyle even threatened Niña to kill Princess Celine which she did. And she became a wanted criminal. It was fucked up.

Well, this series was fucked up and it was going further down to hell to stand equal against the Demon Lords. Fate wanted it to be brutal.

[Niña you will die.]

Princess Belle was speaking the truth and Niña understood it well. However, she would never escape.

"You're asking me to escape and leave Miriam?"

[Don't worry she will not die.]

"Pftt-haha!!"

Niña chuckled that was the most reassuring thing that she ever heard... Not at all. An utter bullshit. 

"Zuri, you're a bad liar. You can hide a lot of things, but in the end, you're bad at lying."

[Niña just listen to me! You can't die here!!]

"I know."

[Niña!!]

"I said I will not die! Besides… As long as Andromeda is alive, I will never die."

She said as if she was sure. But to be honest, Niña didn't know that much. She just knew that Andromeda perfected the Resurrection. But she was not stupid to believe that Andromeda could revive everyone, everything has its limitation.

[You don't know what you're saying!]

"You're right. That's why I can't leave Miriam. I have to protect her. She's my sister."

[…]

Princess Belle wanted to retort, by saying that Niña and Miriam were not blood-related but she knew that it was futile. Because Niña would never listen to her.

That's why…

[I'm sorry, I have to do this. I'm doing this for you and for him!]

She cast a spell and Niña felt like a gust of wind was enveloping her. However, Niña didn't appear to be surprised.

"Sure enough, I know that you will do this. The whole conversation is for this. You are stalling for time because you want to immobilize me."

Niña knew Princess Belle well, Belle was always thinking ahead. 

"But have you forgotten what people call me? I am the Windless!"

[Niña don't!!]

Before the wind successfully confined her, Niña's body disappeared and her presence was nonexistent. She escaped the spell and Princess Belle gritted her teeth. As expected, she couldn't stop this. She did her best, by stopping Elizabeth and immobilizing Niña, but she failed. 

It seemed like she couldn't alter this specific scene. She slammed her fists onto the table and tears started falling down. Her information was not accurate because Mikael was not there. She couldn't pinpoint where the major singularity was. That's why she failed. 

"Damn it!"

Her voice cracked as she wept so roughly, it was frustrating to fight against fate. Her heart shattered, she couldn't save her. Her shaking hands immediately contacted the Elders. She forced her voice to come out. This was not over, as long as she didn't give up. 

She closed her eyes. 

"Get the Elders there! As soon as possible!"

Princess Belle sent reinforcement to their location, that was the only thing she could do. After all, she was just a weak Elf with no arsenal except the element of Wind and her Telepathy. 

No matter what, Niña must live. 

.........

......

...

Ai Biyu was trying her best to locate the others. All she could see was the debris from the Fortress and groaning people. She was kind of happy that she could still see that some people were alive.

"Everyone, prepare for action!"

While running, she commanded them to get ready for the enemy. Hunters were tough so even the crash didn't kill them, although they suffer damage. Overall, they could still fight. 

Yet, just as Ai Biyu was starting to regain her confidence, she began hearing the cries of the Hunters that were dying. Elizabeth was slowly walking her path as she stared at the Hunters. It didn't even take a second before their bodies exploded. 

But then, while Elizabeth was busy killing the pests, a huge white pillar rushed at her. 

"Hmmp! Do you think I will be hit again by that puny little trick? Sure you have the firepower to hurt me but--"

Elizabeth vanished, she didn't use any spell to dodge the Orb Beam. It was pure physical speed, her speed even surpassed Niña right now. 

Her eyes easily found where the shooter was. 

Kyle and Miriam were waiting for her, they were using some hallucinating tricks to cover their traces but Elizabeth won't be fooled. 

She appeared right in front of them. She swung her arm to slice them but...

"Miriam."

"Okay!"

When Elizabeth appeared before them, Miriam was already prepared and released her arrow. 

"Gaaahhhhh--!!!!!"

Elizabeth was hit in her left eye and her brain exploded.

"Don't be deceived, this is not over, she has strong regeneration."

Kyle could say that Elizabeth was an immortal being. 

"You foolish little insects!!"

She roared and discharged thousands of blood bullets all around. Kyle and Miriam already predicted this so they successfully escaped while giving Elizabeth another Orb Beam to her abdomen. Her intestines were roasted and she lost another portion of her mana. 

"I swear, I'm getting tired of this!!"

She realized that Kyle and Miriam won't easily die, they were experienced. She admitted that they were strong. 

6