Chapter 347
330 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 347

"Um, I just want to make this clear… But are you really the game master? The Protector?"

Mikael had a confused expression as he stared at the person in front of him. Right now, he was in an office room. A usual office room with no difference from the ones that people see in a company. 

Stacks of papers, two monitors, and a latte on the table. Mikael didn't expect that this would be the scene that he would see in the Room 100. He didn't really expect this. 

'Well, Room 99 is a bedroom where Lilith watches Korean Drama.'

That woman pestered him to watch Squid Game, the Kaiji, and Alice in Borderland wanna-be. So Mikael beat the shit out of her. Squid Game is overrated. You can see hundreds of plots like that in manga and anime. 

In fact, when Mikael left the Room 99, Lilith was trembling and afraid to look at him. Mikael tortured her in the truest sense. As if she witnessed the most frightening nightmare. She was muttering "impossible, impossible…" while biting her nail. She looked pathetic, to be honest. 

Mikael's newest Skill was one of a kind. He confirmed that he was indeed a God. Perhaps the strongest God. His adrenaline was rushing and he wanted to test his limits. The battle against Lilith was disappointing. The woman was already injured and even if she fought well, Mikael would still win without flexing his muscles. 

"I traumatized her badly."

He nodded, it was not that bad. As for the child... 

"Fuck the kids."

He was confident that Lilith would cower every time she would hear his name. Mikael Tibano is a devil. 

Mikael wanted to fight the game master in Room 100 so he didn't hesitate to enter it… However, now that he was staring at the person, he was not sure anymore. 

"… I thought the world is round, so why are you flat?"

He was staring at the little girl who had green and blue hair. Her left shoulder was bandaged, possibly because of the battle against Lilith. 

Her name was Earth-chan. 

Yup, the meme about the earth if she became an anime character. 

"So you are canon all along?"

"Always has been."

The little girl replied which her loli voice. 

"Wait a minute, you still didn't answer my question. For most of the fanarts I saw about you, you should have boobs. But why are you flat? Don't tell me that the Earth is flat? That's a conspiracy theory and I'm not a flat earther, I don't believe that shit."

He was rubbing his forehead. He already had an inkling that the game master was connected to Earth. But he didn't know that it was Earth-chan. She was indeed the same from the fanarts that he was seeing in the past. Her blue and green hair, then the white t-shirt that has the logo of the planet. She was the exact copy of the fanart that he saw on Reddit and Twitter, except for the flat chest.

"… Argh, I can't believe that the Earth is flat all along. My whole life is a lie!!"

He grumbled. He fought against those flat earth believers, yet Earth-chan was actually flat. 

"I guess you already know me. Yes, I'm Earth-chan."

"And you have a loli voice."

"Because I'm a little girl."

Earth-chan took her latte, her left arm was injured and covered with bandages but she didn't have a problem moving her right arm. 

"Mikael, I don't have any time for jokes… So I will only explain the most important thing. Of course, you can visit this place again if you want to."

"Although I have to find the Hidden Dungeon and use a great amount of mana to open it."

He continued.

"Yes, that's correct."

Earth-chan smiled, it was kind of fitting to her voice as loli. 

"Just as you can see, I'm the embodiment of the Earth. A.k.a, the Protector."

"Yeah, I already know about that."

"The reason why I have this image is because of you."

"Me?"

"Yes, and no. I'm talking about the whole humanity. My image is like this because this is how humans perceive my image as a person."

"Wait… Wait a minute," He pinched the middle of his brows. "You're saying that humanity sees you as a loli with green and blue hair. Is it because of the fanarts?"

"Yeah, it's because of the fanarts."

She didn't hide the answer. 

"… Damn, so it was because of the artists. That's why people perceive you as a small child with green and blue hair. Now that's explainable."

Mikael knew that humanity's perception was powerful, but he didn't know that it was this powerful. 

"I'm made by the humanity some people call me Mother Earth, Mother Nature, or Earth-chan. I'm an existence that was created by the collective thoughts of humanity. In short, I will live as long as humans believe in me."

"I see. So you're more like the spirit of this planet and the creations living on the planet."

"Yes."

Sometimes Mikael was sharp in this kind of stuff. To be honest, he wanted to learn about a lot of things but he could detect that Earth-chan was busy. She didn't have much time to explain everything. 

"Mikael, I will let you ask one question. But after that, you have to leave the Hidden Dungeon. The world needs you."

When Mikael heard her, the color of his eyes turned darker. Yet, there is one thing that he was eager to learn. It was about his power, he wanted to know how he got this power. 

However…

"Sigh, I actually want to know about my power  but I will ask you that question next time."

His expression became serious. 

"Are you the reason why we were transported to Awakening? And are you the reason why my parents died?"

"That's two questions."

"I don't care, just answer me."

He didn't budge, this was important to him. He wanted to know why he was teleported to Awakening and why his parents died. His tragedy started when he was transported to Awakening, so he wanted to know if the Protector was responsible for why that happened. In a way, he was trying to find the culprit and he was blaming her. 

"What if I am?"

"Then, I will destroy you.",

His Spear materialized and it was aiming at the Protector.

[ I want to thank my patrons for supporting my Patreon:

Johnathon Emerson, Isaccbella, Michael Sewill, Retired Old Man, Lios, Smooth, joshua shockley, Thedusk, Fandley, javier estremera, Nameless, Ryuu, Milton Jaimes, Keith,  WorldofASH, Robert Campbell, Wills, Todd, VoidStar, tirily19, Shadowsaja, GuyGoose, Duke York, Venom 0, Veren Hammock, Capzlawk Nguyen, Crane17686, HaiI'mRyuu, L A M, Alex, and Ausner Gentil.]

[This is the first week of the month and it's the best time to subscribe. I don't recommend you subscribing at the end of the month because you won't get most of it.]

[I only have one-tier. For five dollars you can read:   

73 advance chapters of MNPOTS  

51 advance chapters of TOFD]

[If you want you can read advanced three chapters for minimum of twenty pesos(20 PHP) by donating to my Paypal and Gcash, I will send you the google drive link once you donated.]

[Gcash:  09563201143 ]  

[Paypal:  paypal.me/Pujimaki ]

8