Chapter 355
754 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 355

Mikael spat some saliva. He didn't like the aftertaste, his chest was constricted. As if his whole chest was being squeezed till he suffocate.

Indeed, Mikael was dying right now. 

He glanced at his missing arm where blood gushing out. A small problem to be honest. 

Instead, he released a lightning shock and bust open Elizabeth's back. Her ribcage could be seen. The woman screamed in pain. She couldn't see because her eyes were gouged out and Mikael crushed them to bits. 

"Gyaaakkkk!!"

She tried to heal her eyes but Mikael casually electrocuted her. Her eyes didn't heal at all. Instead, she started crying blood. Every pore of her body released blood as she further screamed like a pig being butchered. 

She couldn't believe that there was a person who could stop her from regenerating. Elizabeth was the daughter of Lilith, the one who holds the authority of blood and vitality. Yet Elizabeth couldn't win against Mikael. 

She didn't know that Mikael fought enemies who had strong regeneration just like her. First was the Kraken, the second was the Manticore, and the last was Lilith. 

Mikael defeated all of them. 

In his opinion, the hardest battle that he ever fought was the Kraken. Not the Manticore nor it was Lilith. 

Especially Lilith, Mikael easily butchered that woman. Lilith even begged him to stop. She kneeled and did her best to stop Mikael from further hurting her. 

Mikael didn't kill her but Lilith experienced the most brutal torture. Where her skin peeled off constantly as Mikael kept destroying her body from inside out. 

Her organs kept regenerating and destroying. The worst part was that Mikael was not even serious when he fought Lilith. It was not even sparring nor a one-sided battle. Mikael just tortured her, nothing else. 

And Mikael intended to give Elizabeth the worst hell. Much worst than what her mother experienced. 

"I can smell the awful scent of Lilith from you."

He said and Elizabeth trembled because of fear. No one would easily dare to call her mother's name unless… 

Elizabeth grunted. She felt like she was the most unfortunate person in the world.

 Mikael's pupils were so dark and no emotions could be seen as if he was a dead man. 

"S- stop!!! Stop!!! Aaarrgghh!!"

She started begging. Yet her left arm exploded instead, as a surge of black lightning invaded her. 

"Crraaahhhh!! My arm!!"

She released a blood-curling scream. Blood gurgled from her mouth. The playfulness that she had earlier was gone.

"P- please!!! I'm begging you!! Have mercy!!"

Her tears drifted down just like her blood. In fact, the ground turned into a small lake of blood because of her. 

Mikael didn't speak. He just flicked his fingers and her right arm exploded instead. 

"Gyaaahhhh!!"

It was a scream from the top of her lungs. It was frightening because she couldn't see at all. Imagination flashed in her eyes and she started thinking about the idea of death. She didn't want to die. Usually, she was confident that she won't die. And even if she died, she knew that someone would revive her. She was a powerful God in the first place. 

However, there were consequences. 

Because Elizabeth didn't have a power like Lilith where she divided her essence among her children. Elizabeth won't revive in another body. 

The best way for her to revive was by making a contract with the seven Demon Lords to revive her. Although she had to become an undead, which was more humiliating. On top of that, her body was needed for her to become undead. 

The Skill [Resurrection] disappeared thousands of years ago and no one could give her a proper revival. Even Lilith's method had a backlash. 

So Elizabeth didn't want to die. Or else she would lose everything that she worked hard for. 

"Please!! I'm lying, I didn't kill her. Niña is still alive! She is alive!!"

She was desperate. She wanted to live, so she won't hesitate to lie. 

Yet. Mikael was not shaken at all.

"Gaaahh!!"

Her right leg blew up and flesh rained all around. She further screamed like a mad person. 

"… I'm not stupid enough to believe that."

Mikael replied. He was angry, not foolish. He knew that once he ceased his Shock, Elizabeth would stare at him and destroy his body. In fact, his right arm was still bleeding. He forgot to activate his Dragon Slayer to heal himself. Perhaps he didn't feel the pain at all so he didn't sense the urgency to heal his missing arm. 

"I'm not lying!!"

She refuted. But no one would believe her, not Mikael who could easily discern her lies. 

[Mikael, I'm sorry to say but this woman indeed killed Niña. That's what I read in her.]

His spirit talked to him. Raijin could read if a person was lying based on her heartbeat. Because Elizabeth didn't have the time to calm her heart, Raijin easily deduced her falsehood. 

"Thanks, Raijin."

Mikael didn't even have the mood to call him Star Platinum Raijin. 

"Graaahhh!!"

Elizabeth tried to stand up using her bloodied shoulder but Mikael stepped on her and put her back where she belongs, on the filthy ground. 

He strengthen his Shock and destroyed his remaining limb. Now, Elizabeth was a limbless God. It was ironic how the table turned. 

Before she died, she made last a struggle and did her best to regenerate her eyes. Yet the first thing she saw was a Spear penetrating her eyeballs. 

"Kkaaakkk!"

Mikael nonchalantly stirred her brain using the tip of her Spear. Elizabeth's body twitched as she lost control of herself. Her mind was literally getting fucked.

"Fucking die."

Mikael announced and a powerful surge of black lightning crawled into her body and completely destroyed her from the inside out. 

"N- nooooo!!!" 

Mikael didn't have any intention of letting her live. Mikael learned that the best way to kill this kind of people was by eradicating them until nothing was left. So that they won't revive at all. 

Elizabeth's voice gradually disappeared as Mikael destroyed her. He cast her Lightning Spear and nothing was left to her body. Elizabeth won't be back forever. 

It was ironic that Mikael killed her in one chapter while Kyle and the others took dozens of chapters yet they couldn't even kill her. 

Mikael became overpowered, but it costs almost everything. 

7