Chapter 404
183 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 404

Tiffany was not afraid to be wounded. It was painful but she could endure it. However, Tiffany never experienced death. Because of her ability, almost being immortal, Tiffany didn't know the concept of death. 

She might be wounded, she might lose her limbs, but she would never die. That's what she thought. 

But when she met the Queen of Methuselahs and Succubus for the first time, Tiffany understood that her death was in the palm of her hand. She knew in her heart, Queen Lilith could kill her in just a second. Tiffany kneeled and accepted Lilith's proposal, Tiffany became a succubus. 

And now, Tiffany was experiencing the fear that she had back when she met Lilith. No, this was more frightening, because Mikael won't accept any proposal. His decision to kill her was already set in stone. 

She trembled. She didn't want to die. She could accept anything, she would endure it if Mikael decided to torture or mutilate her instead. But death was different. 

"N- no… Stop!! Noooooo!!"

She screamed at the top of her lungs as blood came out of her mouth. She felt that her life was slowly perishing. She tried to fight the lightning that was destroying her body but she failed. Despite having a powerful regeneration, Mikael's Shock was stronger. 

She tried to regenerate her arms only to fail. She looked at Mikael, her body shivering when she looked into his eyes. 

Mikael's dark pupils were like a bottomless pit. He didn't have any sympathy. For him, Tiffany was nothing but a bug that he could step on. 

"Guuuuaaaaaahhhhhhhhh----!!!!!!!"

Her guttural scream echoed. Her tears immediately evaporated and she knew that she would die. 

Klein and the others appeared and witnessed Tiffany crying in pain. They found that Mikael already killed the man as his head was weakly rolling on the ground. 

Their eyes set on the dying woman. She had long red hair, and crimson eyes, and she had a pair of wrecked wings on her back. She discarded her humanity and became a Succubus. Her body was gradually turning into ashes. 

Tiffany looked into the three. She recognized one of them, Klein Tibano.

"H- Help!! Please help me!!! Aaaahhhhhhh!!!"

Left with no choice, Tiffany begged for her life. She understood that she could never have a conversation with Mikael. Her death was already apparent in his eyes. So she turned to Klein who was staring at her with unknown gazes. 

"Giiyyyaaaahhhh!!! Please help meeeee!!!"

She couldn't endure it anymore. The pain was eating her. Only her upper body was remaining and everything turned to ashes. She couldn't cry because the fluid in her body was already dried up. 

She was staring at Klein, hoping that her life would be spared. She didn't want to die.

"I don't want to die!!! I don't want to dieeee!"

She screamed with all of her strength. 

However, her remaining hope dissipated. 

Klein shook his head. In the first place, Klein was not a good person. He killed a lot of people too. 

From the moment he became a Hunter, he knew that he would never have a peaceful life. He couldn't show mercy. Especially after what Tiffany did.

"I can't help you. You've done great evils."

Tiffany was one of the biggest factors why the Methuselahs invaded Rio. It was too good to be true for her to be forgiven, after what she did. 

"Aaaahhhhhhh!!!! Nooooo!!!"

Tiffany stared at Mikael. Before she died, she saw him smirking. 

Tiffany's body completely turned into ashes. Her regeneration failed to fight the Shock and she departed. 

………  

……  

The three were staring at Mikael. They were startled. Their instincts were telling them to run and never get close to him. Kitsune wanted to leave but she understood that Klein would never move his feet away from his brother. 

He swallowed his fear. 

"Kuya..."

Klein took a step but he was overtaken by Furrneka who ran towards Mikael. She hugged Mikael tightly and clung to him. 

"It's over, everything is over… So please, you can stop now."

She muttered under her breath and Mikael returned to reality. The darkness in his eyes gradually disappeared and he smiled, stroking her head. 

"Don't worry, I will never leave you."

He said and kissed her head. 

"Phew, so, I think we have to go to the meeting. It already started but we can still reach the place before it ends."

Klein joined in, hiding his tense expression.

"Yeah, I want to talk to Miriam too."

Mikael said as if everything was normal. Well, these days, murder became the norm. 

………  

……  

The conference was ongoing and the leaders started talking about their agenda. They were doing their best to have a position in this meeting. Especially the leaders of the countries that have weaker power. 

While the meeting was happening, the guards around the complex were seriously doing their job. 

"Team C, what's the status?"

Titania asked. Waiting for an answer. 

"Everything is clear."

She nodded listening to the earpiece attached to her ear. She was the leader of the security team that was protecting the meeting. 

"How about you?"

Titania turned to the woman next to her. The woman has a powerful hearing ability and she could hear even 5 kilometers away from the complex. Her name is Marilyn, the woman who was part of the Philippine National Team that joined the Hunters Tournament two years ago. Marilyn's power might not be useful in fighting but she could use it in times like this. 

"Same here. I don't hear any odd movements."

Marilyn confirmed that everything was clear. Things became fucked up and she didn't have a choice but to work for this newly established country. 

"Good. Now, let's visit the meeting to know what's currently happening."

Titania was worried that Andromeda would be bullied. 

When they were towards the hallway, Titania felt that her chest was burning. 

"Ugh!"

"Hey? Are you okay?"

Marilyn was startled and immediately helped her. First thing first, Marilyn took a healing potion but Titania stopped her. 

"You don't have to, this province doesn't need any healing potion because we are on constant healing because of the Saintess Skill."

"Ah, right."

Titania swallowed this strange feeling and decided to walk ahead. However, she was surprised when--

4