Chapter 407
180 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 407

Miriam understood that men act like kids sometimes, but this was too much. 

"… They are even betting on who is going to be the winner. What? Even the other guards joined in!"

She was surprised when she found that the guards(Hunters) joined the betting. The Beastmen bet on Captain James of course, while the others bet on Jose. So far, their strength was equal and no one was losing. 

Miriam sighed and deactivate her Skill. It was childish if she was going to watch too. Instead, she confirmed that Mikael and the others were coming. 

"Greetings, your Majesty."

They greeted King Shenten who was sitting next to the bed where Titania was resting. He glanced at them and nodded. 

Andromeda and Miriam looked at each other. They knew that King Shenten didn't speak that much so they decided to talk instead. 

"Is Titania okay?"

Andromeda asked worriedly and King Shenten simply nodded. As long as the question could be answered with yes or no, he won't open his mouth.

Andromeda felt awkward and looked at Miriam. No one was in the room except them. 

"King Shenten, we found that Titania is your Kampi--"

The King didn't listen to her and reached for Titania's hand instead. Andromeda gasped as she watched the King gently grabbing Titania's hand. 

'Oh my God, he's sweet.'

The King didn't have strong feelings for Titania since they just met, but because Titania is his Kampi, it was his duty to protect her. 

Titania groaned and weakly opened her eyes. The first thing she saw was the face of a handsome guy staring at her. She immediately sat and jerked up. 

"W- What's going on?"

She turned around and found Andromeda and Miriam smirking at her. She just realized that they were making fun of her, she looked at her hand that was interlocked with Shenten's. 

"W- wah!"

She was surprised and pulled her hand. She was panting and stared at the guy with a blushing face. 

"What are you doing?"

But the King didn't answer. Instead, he just looked at Titania.

"W- why are looking at me?"

She was convulsing and her heart was beating faster. She turned to Miriam and Andromeda, asking for help. However, Miriam made fun of her. 

"Did you have a good sleep, Queen of the Beastmen?"

"Queen?"

Her eyes dilated as she realized what happened. Indeed, she was confirmed as the Kampi of King Shenten. This meant that she would become a Queen. 

"…"

She bit her lip. 

It was ironic, as a member of the Fangs, Titania knew the destruction that they brought upon the Kingdom of Beastmen… She couldn't be a Queen. She couldn't look at the expectant eyes that King Shenten had. 

"Anyway, it's not the time to talk about it… It seems that we will have guests."

Just as Miriam expected, the important people showed up. Mikael, together with the others entered the room after finishing their bet on the arm wrestling. They were happy because they won. 

However, they were not the only ones who showed up, the Elven Princess was with them. Princess Belle greeted them with a smile. 

………  

……  

Mikael and Klein wanted to meet Miriam and had a conversation. They wanted to ask her about Kyle since she was the only person who had an inkling where the bastard was. 

Furthermore, they wanted to know the current situation around the world. Demon invasion was still ongoing and only Miriam had the ability to watch it all.

"We want to talk to her about Christian too."

The two girls were next to them, Furrneka was coiling her arms around Mikael, protecting her territory. As for Kitsune, she was cuddling with Klein like a leech. Well, the brothers were already used to this. Beastmen were so cuddly and it was not bad, at least in their opinion. 

But on their way to the conference, they met someone. 

"Princess?"

Both Klein and Kitsune were stunned to see the most important person in the Elven Kingdom standing and waiting in front of them. Especially Kitsune, she was reacting to the necklace that the Princess was wearing. 

"Why are you here?"

The most who were surprised right now were Mikael and Furrneka. The last time they met Princess Belle was two months ago, and that meeting was quite surprising too. 

Princess Belle helped them to find a Legendary Creature as a fuel source. The woman even helped them to stabilize the portal. 

"I'm happy to see you here."

Princess Belle elegantly bowed. She only had one guard and it was Elder Seigh. 

Mikael was staring at her with unknown feelings. He didn't know why but he was attracted to her innocent yet mischievous gaze… 

"Hmmph!"

As for Furrneka, she didn't like her at all. This Princess was too sly. The last time she seduced Mikael's two pets, maybe she would seduce Mikael next. 

'I have already beaten that white tiger and black snot, if they dare to cuddle with this woman again, I will tear them brutally.'

Sasuga Yandere cat. Her impetus to become violent is always related to Mikael. She looked up and found that Mikael was staring at the woman. Furrneka grumbled and her hands squeezed Mikael's firm muscle. 

Mikael realized that he was doing something improper. He chuckled and pinched Furrneka's left cheek. She was pouting and it was hella cute. 

"Don't worry, nothing bad will happen."

Klein narrowed his eyes while looking at the Princess. He heard that this woman was too secretive and no one knew what she was thinking. On top of that, even the Elves won't speak about the Princess, they were so loyal that they would never betray her. 

"Princess Belle, can we know the reason why you are here?"

He asked. 

Princess Belle smiled. 

"I just want to meet you first since we are all going to meet Miriam anyway."

They didn't know who she was talking about. 

"And how did you know that we're going to meet Miriam?"

"Because it's obvious."

She giggled and turned around and started walking ahead.

"Since you don't know where they are, I'm going to take you to them. The conference is already over."

She added. 

The four were confused but they followed her in the end. After all, they were curious about this mysterious Princess who didn't show her appearance to the public. 

6