Chapter 410
197 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 410

Out of all of the leaders, Kyle had the most experienced of all. Furthermore, now that Kyle was cured, he was safe from the idea of being a spy. 

He was not corrupted and his hatred towards the Demons was real and heavy. He was ready to shed blood, no matter what color.

"This is the best way to prevent them, we have to kill the Demon Lord of Wrath so that 1/3 of Rifts in the planet will disappear."

"Are you sure about that?"

"We don't have a choice, do we?"

Indeed. 

At least they could prevent the world from dying faster. The real reason why the Elves and the other Demihumans lost was because they failed to protect their planets. 

 Corruption is like a disease that they can't heal, so they decided to disregard it instead and die slowly.  

"I already command Chen Yu to locate Satan's location through the portal. Now that the portal is protected by Runes, the Demon Lords will have a hard time finding it."

He added. 

They nodded and listened to his plan. It was reassuring that Kyle thoroughly thought of it. 

'I want to talk to Mikael to fight the Demon Lord of Wrath, but never mind, maybe I can talk to Kim Soo-Woon. But knowing him, it will be hard too.'

Kyle understood that he didn't have the talent to survive the Hidden Dungeon and the only way for him to become a God was through leveling. 

'I may have a great start, I may have powerful Items, but in the long run, talent will be the important factor.'

And entering the Hidden Dungeon was not for him. Perhaps some people may think that a Regressor like him would have the advantage but not everything would fall into place. There is no such thing as easy, even if you know the future. 

They started talking about the plan, to make it firm and concise. They planned to send their strong candidates to join the mission. 

"I want to join too."

Princess Belle announced, aside from adding her Elders and high-ranking Elves, she wanted to join the mission too. 

"Is that so? Okay, I'll give it to you."

Kyle easily agreed. After what happened, Kyle had an inkling that Princess Belle had unique powers too, greatly related to destiny. On top of that, Princess Belle is an ally and he could trust her. 

"Now, if you have some questions, you can ask me. I'm quite busy so I will end this meeting after this."

Listening to him, Miriam pouted. She wanted to have a conversation with him but Kyle immediately turned her down. 

"Kyle, did you know that the Rothschild worship the Demons?"

Now that Klein had the chance, he asked Kyle about this topic. He witnessed something horrible in Rothschild's mansion and he wanted to confirm his opinion. 

However,

"Huh? No, I mean, really? They are?"

Instead of being calm, Kyle was dumbfounded as he heard this information for the first time… Nonetheless, he started fixing the puzzles. 

'I see… In the past, the Demon invasion happened but it was on a much smaller scale at the beginning. Then, Russia and the neighboring countries announced war so the focus of humanity was cut in half… The Rifts that manifest on the planet were fewer compared to now. Damn you Ivan, you gave me a big problem.'

Now he understood why, because of Ivan's interference, summoning the Demons using millions of lives of sacrifice, the Rifts were more than the past. 

'So it was the Rothschild…'

In the past, Kyle didn't have much information about Christian and his family. They were not close in the first place because Christian was a bit arrogant and had a creepy smile, so he didn't like him. 

'All I know is that he died saving his brother, sadly, his brother died too.'

Kyle didn't know the exact reason why they died. Because the world was already in a crumbling state at that time. He clenched his fists and blood slowly came out of the cracks of his fingers. 

He couldn't believe that the snitch was so close to him. If he knew that Rothschild was the reason why the Demon invasion happened, he should have already massacred them in the beginning. However, he didn't know it. 

'Regressor is the best? Knowing the future is great? A fucking scam!'

Well, he didn't have all of the information, so it was the greatest factor in why this was happening. 

'But even if I killed the Rothschild, the invasion will still happen because Ivan Smirnov became the instrument for it to come true. No matter what I do, there are things that I can't stop.'

Suddenly, he became worried about his child, because of what happened in the past, he felt that Lemar might die too. Not only that, the Earth was destroyed so maybe, this time, the Earth may be destroyed too. 

Kyle wanted to smash everything around him. He felt that there was no hope, that he would suffer again just like in his past life. 

"Kyle? Are you there?"

"… Yeah, I'm listening."

Kyle answered, holding his hatred. He missed a lot of things that may save this whole situation. If he knew, he should have killed the Rothschild. Maybe Christian won't forgive him but his decision would be valid. 

"I don't know that the Rothschild worships the Demon, if I know, I have already killed them. As for Christian and his brother, I'm sorry but I don't know where they are. However, I have a guess, that is if they are still alive."

Kyle didn't have to spell it out loud. All of them knew. 

"The Underworld."

"That's right. If their family is connected to the Demon, then there is a chance that they are in the Underworld."

Perhaps it was a piece of good news because they were going to the Underworld once they prepared everything. 

5