Chapter 411
198 1 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 411

"Mikael, where are you going?"

Furrneka followed her lover as he went outside of the conference. Mikael met some Hunters on the way but no one dared to block or stop him. They could feel the dangerous aura over the guy. They created a path for him, some almost lost their consciousness. 

"My job is finished so I will go to another place."

He answered as he looked in a certain direction. Furrneka clicked her tongue, Mikael was being cryptic right now and she didn't like it. 

"Just tell me the exact reason, okay."

Furrneka said. She was actually happy that Mikael left the meeting. She didn't want to stay in the same place together with the Elven Princess and the Saintess who tried to hide their interest in Mikael. As a woman, she could see that they have feelings for him.

"Furrneka, don't join this mission. I'm planning on taking this mission alone."

Mika added as he walked faster. Then, he pulled Raven out of his armor and the wiggly creature greeted him with enthusiasm. 

"What? You're thinking of leaving me alone? No, I will go with you no matter what. We already talked about this, I will never leave you."

She was mad as her face pouted. She didn't like the idea of being left alone on this planet while Mikael was fighting in the Underworld. 

"Besides, I have a grudge against the Demons. I want to fight them too!"

She added, looking at Mikael who was patting Raven. She was jealous that she didn't receive a head pat. 

However, Mikael turned to her with a serious expression. He was devoid of emotions as if he was not a human. For a second, Furrneka shivered for a different reason… She felt that her body became weak and hot. She stared at his pure black irises. She saw nothing. 

"Furrneka, I will destroy that planet. I won't stop until all of them are dead. So it's better if you are not with me."

Mikale wanted to cause havoc once the portal was open. Unlike Kyle who wanted to infiltrate the Underworld and kill Satan, Mikael wanted to knock on their door and gave them a smack in the face. 

After all, Mikael was not the type who uses plans, it was not his forte. He was the type who would confront danger and overcome it. 

"Once the portal is opened and Kyle accomplished their plan, I will slaughter them."

He was not thinking of having a rest. He won't stop until every Demon perished. 

"Mikael! That's suicide! You're not thinking about yourself. You just want to find your grave!"

Furrneka raised her voice. She was mad, she grabbed his collar and stared at him. Her hands were trembling. 

However, Mikael didn't deny her claim. Indeed, maybe he wanted to end everything. He was just trying to find an excuse to do so. He knew that death would be hard now that he became a God. 

"I want to know how far I can go. They say that Demons are dangerous  creatures, I want to know if that is true."

His mind had nothing but bloodshed, that was the only time that he felt alive. He understood it very well, the adrenaline of being under the death reaper was giving him the thrill. 

"Now that I found the place where I belong, I don't want to leave it."

He muttered and commanded Raven, the black gelatin transformed into a big hawk and Mikael ride on. Before he left, he gave her a head pat.  

Mikael left Furrneka. He knew that he was the bad one, and he understood it very well. But for a person like him, he didn't much care at all. After all, life was nothing but suffering. 

"… Indeed, I lost."

Furrneka bit her lip. She admitted it, Niña won the battle. Maybe from the start, she didn't have the chance to win. Mikael truly loves her but most of his heart was invaded by Niña, who was already dead. 

Furrneka closed her eyes. This was not the life she pictured. She was a violent woman, she didn't listen to anyone. She does what she wants. 

"… And I'll prove it."

She clenched her fists. The only way to teach Mikael his wrongdoing was by being stronger than him. 

"Beastmen can't increase their strength if their Kampi is not close to them, then I'll just have to prove it wrong."

She was mad that she wanted to find Niña's body to slap her face because she left Mikael like this. However, not even her remain was present on this planet.

.........

......

...

When Mikael found the location, he stopped Raven and they landed on the top of the building. He narrowed his eyes and he sensed something unique. He looked around and found a crystal staff, it was hidden inside the water tank of the building. 

Mikael destroyed the tank and grabbed the glowing staff. Its appearance was glowing every second, Mikael didn't know the ability of the Item but he was sure that it was from the Demon because he could feel their disgusting aura albeit weak. 

"As expected, since they can't infiltrate this place without getting noticed, they settled on putting this Item to spy on us."

Mikael destroyed the staff into pieces. Now they didn't have the ability to spy on the meeting. 

Mikael looked at the dark sky. 

"Killing the Demons is the best that I can do..."

He muttered. After he acquired his power, he realized that he became the God of Destruction, he didn't have the ability to heal or help any people. Instead, he had the power to kill. 

"The Protector created the Awakening because she realized that the Earth does not have a chance to survive unless they earned supernatural ability. The Demons already plot to invade this planet long ago, and they are using the Rothschild. Hehe, what a fucking conspiracy theory. What a joke."

The more he listened to it, the more he understood that the Earth was already destined to become like this. 

"Well, staring at the sky like this, I can say that it's not bad."

5