Chapter 412
221 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 412

While Mikael destroyed the Item and busy thinking of the next move in his overdramatic life, Furrneka was grumbling as she returned to the conference. 

She was in a bad mood because Mikael left her behind. 

"Who said that he can do what he wants? Hah! He wants to leave me in this depressing world while he's going to slaughter the Demons in the Underworld, that is not fair! I hate that he will haggle all the fun! I want to fight too!"

Her parents died because of the Demons and she became corrupted because of the Demons. She had enough reason to fight them. She gritted her teeth. 

As a person who was successfully cured of the corruption, Furrneka understood that Mikael was doing this to protect her. But she couldn't accept it because in the first place, she didn't need protection. 

"I can protect myself. He is still acting on this 'I have to protect my loved ones' idea."

She grumbled. After the tragedy that fell upon them, Mikael changed to the worst. 

"Like he's a protagonist that is slowly losing his way, that he will become the villain at the end of the story."

Anyway, Mikael was obviously depressed and it would take time for him to stand up. He lost someone, someone he deeply loves, someone he could never forget. 

"Niña, he loves you the most."

Furrneka admitted it. Perhaps she already knew it in the past but she was just afraid to admit it. 

However, Furrneka was not the type who will get slumped because of that. 

"Hmmph! So what if he likes you? I love Mikael too. And I'm confident that my love is far stronger than yours."

She reached the conference and found that other delegates were coming out. She found some vendors selling food in the streets. 

"It's ironic that this place is peaceful but the other side of the world is not."

While the people of Cavite were living peacefully, the other places that didn't have protection were slowly dying. The people living in that place began losing their sanity, it would reach the point that they would become Demons. 

"The people who live on this planet will become the enemies. Just like what happened in Animalia…"

She couldn't accept that, she was afraid. She already experienced losing her family and home, she knew how devastating it was. 

"Oh, Furrneka, is that you? I thought you were with Mikael?"

Kitsune, who just finished the meeting, was eating a corndog. Her tails were swaying relatively. 

"He left me."

Furrneka pouted. 

'That asshole has the guts to leave me in this place hmmph!'

She was so cute that Kitsune wanted to hug her so much. She gave Furrneka a corndog so that they can eat together. 

"Where is Klein?"

"He's talking to Miriam right now."

Kitsune said nonchalantly. She was not afraid that Klein would do something bad, or else she would do something bad. 

Besides, Miriam is a lovestruck woman like her. Kitsune understood that Miriam was madly in love with Kyle. 

"They are probably talking about something, not that it matters."

"I see."

The two beautiful women were eating peacefully on the side of the road. Some people were looking at them, and some tried to talk to them but they were immediately blocked by an invisible wall. 

"Sister, no, Kitsune, do you know a way for me to become stronger without having a Kampi?"

Furrneka casually dropped that question while they were eating. 

"Hm? And why are you asking me that? Did something happen between you and Mikael?"

"Nothing, I just want to ask."

Kitsune shrugged. She already had an idea. However, she decided to answer it with the best that she could. 

"Furrneka, you didn't have a Kampi for more than twenty years, tell me, did you feel that your power increased within that time?"

They already know the answer. 

Furrneka looked down, depressed. 

"No, after I awakened my power to summon my Spirit, Black Serpent, I didn't experience any increase in my power."

"Then, it's sad to say but that's the only thing I can help you with. You have to be close to Mikael to suck his power, yeah, we are parasites. Us, Beastmen, our people need their Kampi to become stronger, and that thing never changes. It all depends on birth, on how powerful you are. I'm a Legendary Creature and I have the power to control the mana around me, that's my power and it will never change nor increase if I don't meet my Kampi."

Kitsune added. She was born as a powerful Beastman, that's why the Kingdom feared her despite the fact that she didn't have a Kampi. 

"But I'm happy to meet Klein, I was a bit terrible when I first met him, because I thought that he will only use me for his own greed." Kitsune genuinely smiled, "but I was wrong, that guy is the first who sacrificed his safety to save me. He even confronted the Elders of the Kingdom just for me."

From that moment on, Kitsune was eager to make babies with Klein. 

"So you mean that I don't have a chance to become stronger..."

Furrneka was disappointed. She thought that Kitsune had an answer at least since she is a Legendary Creature. 

Looking at Furrneka's pouting, Kitsune chuckled and gave her an idea. 

"Us Beastmen didn't have the power to increase our strength, however--"

At that exact moment, the mighty tiger landed before them. Raijin looked at Furrneka and transformed into a small cat. 

Mikael ordered Raijin to protect Furrneka, to make sure that she won't do something stupid. 

"Nyah!"

The white cat landed on her bosom and Furrneka caught him. 

Kitsune wanted to retort the bastard cat who disturbed her speech. She glared at the tiger. Raijin hissed at her. Raijin and one of Kitsune's ancestors had beef back in the past, where the Nine-Tails Fox was a pure white fox with no appearance of being a Beastmen.

5