Chapter 413
202 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 413

Kitsune and Raijin began hissing at each other. They already knew each other two years ago but they were still not accustomed, because of their conflict millenniums ago, they have an unhealthy relationship. 

Kirusne's tails were standing stiffly, showing her fangs and growling at the small white cat. She wanted to tear him apart. 

Sa for Raijin, he was hissing too, but because of his appearance, he didn't appear to be dangerous. Instead, he looked cute. 

Unlike the Nine-Tail Fox, Raijin didn't evolve nor create ancestry, he was the first and the last Raijin. Furthermore, he didn't have the time to pass his lineage because his planet was one of the earliest planets that the Demons terrorized. 

"Um, is everything okay?"

Knowing that the two had a grudge against each other, Furrneka butted in, still holding Raijin in her embrace. 

Because Raijin was in a cat-form right now, Furrneka saw the old cat as an adorable cinnamon roll. She is a cat woman, so she had a strong affiliate with her species such as Raijin. 

"Furrneka, I recommend you to drop that filthy creature, or else his smell will stick to you."

"Hah! So much for a vixen who likes to scrape her dirty scent on her lover!"

The two started bickering that they gained attention. A cute fluffy cat was battling against the beautiful fox woman, it was a sight to behold. 

"Okay, okay, I know that you have your problems but you guys are allies now. So drop it."

"Hmmph!"

Kitsune scoffed and crossed her arms. 

Furrneka sighed. As a Beastmen, she understood that they have a violent tendency, she was one of those, so she decided to end this conflict before it even erupted. 

She looked at the little cat that was purring on her bountiful breast. 

"Raijin, why are you here? I thought you were with Mikael?"

"Nah, that asshole left me. He said that he doesn't need me anymore because he's already enough to massacre his enemies."

"That's right, you're nothing but baggage!"

"What did you say, you fucking wench!!?"

Raijin roared like a cat at Kitsune who made fun of him. He wanted to teach this woman a lesson. 

"Stop it, okay. And? Why are you here?"

Raijin clicked his tongue, losing his attention to the fox woman, he returned to Furrneka. 

"Mikael gave me a mission to guard you. He said that you will do something drastic if he left you alone."

He meowed. 

"That bastard! Did he think that I'm a child, that I don't know what to do!!?"

She was furious. She was left behind, yet Mikael even gave her a guard to look for her every move. She was pissed.

*'Well, I can't help but agree with Mikael. You will do something dangerous if no one looks for you.'*

The white cat said in his mind. He knew that Furrneka would choke him alive if he said something to gain her ire. 

"Not that it matters. The important thing is that I'm here to protect you."

"Hah! Don't think that I'm stupid enough to believe that!"

"…"

Indeed, Furrneka is sharp when it comes to this. She gritted her teeth. 

"Last time he tried to stop me from fighting the Demons, now he wants to put a cat guard to spy on me!"

She glared at the cat in her embrace and Raijin averted his gaze. He could not deny it. 

Furrneka controlled her emotions. She had to, or else she might act violently again. She was in a foreign country and she had to be tolerant. 

"… Hey, Raijin. Since you are a creature that is honed from the lightning, do you have a way for me to become stronger?"

Thankfully, Furrneka found a way to put her focus on another thing. She was staring at Raijin seriously.

"About that…"

Because Raijin felt guilty that he was acting as a babysitter to keep Furrneka from doing something dangerous, he decided to help her at least.

"Based on what I know, Beastmen can't evolve their Skills if they don't meet their Kampi. As for you..."

Raijin eyed Furrneka and the woman slightly fidgeted. This was the first time that Raijin looked at her with eyeing eyes, looking into her soul. 

"Y- yeah?"

"I have a way."

"Really?"

"Wait, that's impossible. Furrneka is a Beastmen!"

Kitsune retorted, glaring at the little cat. She was worried that this cat would scam her sister-in-law. 

"You foolish fox! Don't think that I'm an idiot like you, remember that I live longer than you, I have great knowledge more than what you can ever know. Tch, this is the fruit of the decision of the first Nine-Tail Fox, he decided to mingle with mortals and lost his divinity."

That was the reason why as their lineage went on, the Nine-Tail Fox's appearance became close to that of the mortals, and Kitsune was the current proof of that. 

"What did you say to my ancestors!! Unlike you who died millenniums ago, my lineage as a Legendary Creature is still alive. If not for Mikael, you will not even have the ability to manifest your physical form! You are nothing but a parasite!"

"This bitch!"

Raijin wanted to pounce on the woman and claw her face but Furrneka restrained him. 

"Raijin, just tell me the way to increase my power! I don't want to lean on Mikael anymore, I want to stand on my own."

She said in a serious tone. 

Raijin nodded and decided to give his answer. 

"It is lucky that you have a Spirit like the Black Serpent. I don't know how to increase your power, but I know how to increase the Black Serpent. Since that Spirit is the offspring of the Jörmungandr, it has the chance to inherit its power. Although it all depends on that Spirit of yours if it has the potential--"

*Hiss!!*

The Black Serpent replied vigorously. The Spirit was eager to prove its worth. If there was a way to increase its power, then the Serpent would do it. 

"I see, I have a way to awaken it. But it will be painful for both of you."

Raijin added it won't be easy.

4