Chapter 415
191 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 415

While the two were eating their meals, the surge of people who entered the cafeteria increased. Some people greeted them, hoping that they could suck up and get some coins. 

However, the two girls didn't care. They were already used to this. They witnessed how the Hunters killed each other just to steal coins, they deem it disgusting. 

Yet, just at the exact moment that they are going to leave, the people started cheering for someone. Oliver Johnson came out of Room 99 and people were cheering on him. He was the only person, so far, who reached that Room in their batch.

"Oliver, please! Give us coins!"

"That's right!"

"Sorry guys, I don't have coins."

They are asking for coins, and sadly, since the Room 99 didn't give coins, Oliver could not satisfy their greed. In the first place, he already gave all of his coins to them. He was not the type who depend on Items to get stronger, he never used any Items in the first place. He was indeed an abnormal person. 

When the people realized that Oliver didn't have coins, they gradually dispersed while clicking their tongues. They knew that a person could leave this place once they finished Room 98. Now, Oliver was free to leave this place. However, he was still determined to reach the last room, the Room 100.

Oliver was hungry when he came out, so he decided to go to the cafeteria. Then, he found that Yuuki and Lane were there, so he decided to talk to them. 

"Lane, Yuuki, I have something to talk to you guys about."

He said while grabbing a big piece of meat. 

Yuuki and Lande looked at each other and nodded.

"Looks like you're going to say something important, okay, I'll listen."

Lane agreed while Yuuki just casually nodded. 

"Mm, good, munch! For now, let's find a good spot where the others won't hear us."

Oliver chuckled and devoured his food. While he was staying in the Hidden Dungeon, he found his true ability when he transcended. Once a Hunter successfully overcome the Dungeon, his body would undergo a whole metamorphosis. 

Yuuki and Lane realized that Oliver's strength slowly increased whenever he eats something. To make it more amazing, his strength would increase permanently whenever he eats. 

"I found that the Boss in Room 99 is the Queen of Methuselah."

"!!"

When they heard it, Yuuki immediately stood up but Lane stopped her. 

"Yuuki, you have to calm down. I know that you have a grudge against the Methuselahs, but we have to listen to Oliver first."

Yuuki calmed herself and sat back. 

She knew that Cedy's death was related to the summoning of the Methuselahs. The Shadow Demon schemed to open a portal and Cedy's ability was dangerous to his plan. 

Anything that related to the Shadow Demon, Yuuki would eliminate them. Now, she found that the Queen of the Methuselahs was actually in this Dungeon. Her blood was boiling, she was eager to kill her. 

However, what Oliver said after lost her sense of hatred. 

"Yeah, the Queen of Methuselahs living in Room 99, but she's a broken woman. I don't know why but she was crying and begging me to not get close. She even kneeled with tears and snot on her face. I feel that she is afraid of something, I don't know what she experienced but her mind is already broken. Even if you try to hurt her, you will get nothing… She's already dead."

Oliver sighed. He was not a sick fuck that would hurt a defenseless woman. Lilith was nothing but a shadow of her past. 

"…"

Yuuki kept her mouth shut, but she understood what possibly happened. 

The three immediately figured it out. 

There are only two people who left this Dungeon before them, and those are Mikael Tibano and Kim Soo-Woon. 

Considering their behaviors, the culprit was probably Mikael Tibano. 

They didn't know what he did, but he traumatized the God of Blood to the edge that she lost her strength to fight back. 

"She kept muttering 'don't hurt me, please, don't hurt me' a lot."

Oliver added. He was wondering how brutal Mikael was. He didn't hold back and destroyed her ego. Furthermore, they didn't know that Lilith was pregnant yet Mikael didn't hesitate to teach her a lesson. 

They are silent for a minute, they are surprised that Mikael could manage to do that.

"… Well, brother Mikael, I mean, Mikael has a reason to do that. The Queen of Methuselahs coveted our planet and killed millions in the process, she's not an innocent person. In my opinion, she's the bad guy."

Lane justified. 

"Indeed, I'm just afraid of what will happen to Mikael, you know that he is not stable right now… If he can do it to his enemies, what will happen if he tried to do it to us--"

"Stop, don't you dare say it again."

Lane glared at him. She trusts her brother, no matter what. 

"Okay, I won't talk about it anymore. But now that we found that the Queen of Methuselahs is staying in this Dungeon, what are we going to do? The Methuselahs allied with us because they want to find their Queen."

It was a problem if the Methuselahs found that their Queen was broken. There was a chance that they might retaliate and betray the alliance.

"Then, we will kill them."

This time, Yuuki said her opinion. In fact, she was happy to kill them if she had the chance. She didn't like them at all.

"If they betrayed us, I will personally end their miserable lives."

Yuuki was serious about it. 

"We will face that once we are there. For now, we have to keep quiet about this."

"What about the other Hunters, they will know the truth if they enter Room 99."

"I know, that's why I decided to talk to you first. Out of all of the Hunters here, you two have the strongest chance to finish this Dungeon."

They agreed to keep this a secret, once they found the best solution, they would try to fix it. For now, Oliver planned to stay in the Dungeon for quite some time before leaving. After all, he still didn't reach Room 100.

3