Chapter 418
193 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 418

"Huh? That bastard came here?"

Titania harrumphed as she recalled that bastard who slapped her across the place.

"Well..."

Andromeda averted her gaze while having an awkward laugh. She couldn't lie in front of her friend. Out of all the people who followed her, Andromeda could say that Titania was her friend.

After what happened in the past, Andromeda and Titania overcame that. Since Andromeda was a good person, she easily forgave the woman and Titania was ready to sacrifice her life for Andromeda.

"Hmmph! Andromeda, don't tell me that you still have feelings for him. That man is crazy! Didn't you know that he massacred the people in Iceland? A whole country, he demolished it!"

"Well, I heard that most of the people in that place were corrupted and they were slowly turning into Demons..."

She defended Mikael.

"What? Andromeda, no matter how much you try to defend him, Mikael is a heartless monster. Most of the people living in that country are corrupted, yes, that's true, but they are still not Demons! They can be cured, however, that man killed them without hesitation! I know you heard it, he summoned a wide range of Skill and lightning poured down the poor country."

At that time, Mikael deemed that the people didn't have any chance to live so he eradicate the whole country in just a day. The whole country suffered endless blasts of lightning till no Demons and humans were alive.

"..."

Andromeda could not say anything and grimly smiled. She understood that her ability to think was clouded whenever it was about Mikael. After all, the sole purpose of why she was doing this was to prove that she could stand equally next to him.

Andromeda bit her lip.

Titania sighed looking at her. She could see that Andromeda's feelings for Mikael were strong and it won't be easy to dissolve.

"And you!"

Then, Titania turned to the silent person who was brewing coffee. King Shenten glanced at her and gave her a warm coffee.

This caused Titania to blush but she controlled her emotions.

'Calm your tits Titania, I know that he is handsome but you have to be strong!'

She gritted her teeth, glancing at the handsome man in front of him.

King Shenten has irises that of reptiles, however, his overall appearance passed as a human, so Titania found him attractive.

But she had to be strong, she must not show any infatuation. 

She was a member of the Fangs Guild, the Guild that destroyed their kingdom. She felt guilty, and because of that, she did not know how to respond to this beating heart of hers.

Still, she sipped the coffee and found him caring.

"You... I think we have to stop this before it became a problem."

She sighed, low and depressed. However, King Shenten tilted his head, he could not understand what she was saying.

Seeing that the King was oblivious, Titania clicked her tongue.

She gave Andromeda a look and Andromeda left the two. She understood that Titania decided to end the blooming relationship before it even started.

"I'm a guild member of the Fangs."

She said and looked down. She didn't know what King Shenten's reaction would be.

Yet, seconds passed and she didn't hear anything. When she raised her head, she found that King Shenten was dipping his bread into the coffee.

"Hey, didn't you hear what I said? I'm a member of the Fangs Guild."

She yelled, but the King nodded his head.

"I know."

"Huh, what do you mean you know--"

"I know because I gathered intel about the Guild, and I know that you are a member."

When King Shenten found out what happened to the Kingdom and his father, he was filled with a grudge and he decided to retaliate. Yet, as time went on, he realized that it was futile to bare his fangs. He knew that it would only bring endless bloodshed.

That's why he dropped the idea.

"Before I even went to this place, I gathered information about the Saintess and her trusted confidant, that's why I already know about you."

Titania was love-struck.

"W- what the hell are you saying, don't you see that I'm-"

"I don't care. Now that we are fated, I will take care of you."

Woosh!

That was the sound of Titania's heart being hit by cupid's arrow.

"Hah!"

She scoffed to hide her emotions.

"Do what you want, but I will not yield."

King Shenten casually nodded and ate his bread.

........

......

...

In the Arctic, the slithering creature was in pain. His body was cut into pieces and black blood was drooling over the land of ice.

Mikael frowned while looking at the scene.

"This confirmed that you are a Demon."

"Y- you!!"

The Leviathan twitched in pain. His body was mutilated so much that it would take hours to completely heal him. He was confident in his ability but Mikael showed him the truth.

"You are indeed a worthy opponent, this shows your experience compared to the Queen of Methuselahs."

He found it entertaining to fight a creature like him. Mikael grinned and deactivated his Lord of Lightning and Dragon Slayer.

His hair returned to black as he approached the head of the Leviathan.

"Because of your size, it will take time to heal your body."

He muttered as he extended his hand.

"N- no!! Don't come closer!!"

The Leviathan was scared. This was the first time that he experienced this unknown emotion. He tried to fight back by releasing toxic breath but Mikael inhaled it nonchalantly.

He even grinned as he took his attack head-on, then, lightning enveloped him and he released it on the poor creature.

"Guuuaaaahhhh!!!"

It was a deafening cry that the Arctic shook and the ice cracked. Then, Mikael used his Shock and every blood vessel in the Leviathan's body exploded.

"Fuck you. If you think that Demons are scary, then, you just haven't met me."

5