Chapter 455
131 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 455

It was a cold and dark day as usual in Sweden. But the atmosphere was not enough to stop the war from happening. 

The sounds of metals clanging against each other, the scream of people in pain, and the blood from two different species. 

The beautiful fireworks made of Skills were flying from the sky and descending into the enemy ranks to eliminate lives. It was a scene that shows the brutality of war. 

The Demons and the Hunters were currently fighting. The crazy Demons were charging against the Hunters with no fear, while the Hunters were standing still and keeping the line. The Hunters were protecting the place to prevent it from dying. 

So far, almost twelve percent of the world was corrupted and humans could not enter the corrupted cities without getting affected. 

"Don't stop!! We have to kill every single one of them!"

A bald woman was fighting in the front line, summoning flame after flame. She burned the Demons alive and turned their flesh to charcoal. 

Her hatred could be seen in her eyes as everything around her incinerated. Ai Biyu, the woman who survived the battle against Elizabeth was pouring her hatred toward the enemies. She was like a magma that destroyed everything that blocked her path. 

She grimaced when she felt a surging pain in her head. She was fighting the Demons for a week without rest and she was going to reach her limit. But that was not enough to stop her. 

She wiped the blood from her nose, the blood had a hint of black but she disregard it.

'Staying in this place for a week is enough to corrupt me, but it's a good thing that I have few vials of cure.'

She grabbed one and drank it. 

'The last thing I want is to become a Demon.'

She would rather die than become one. 

"Guwahahaha!! Die you fucking bitch!!"

A Demon showed up from the ground and raised his weapon to stab her. 

"Gaaarrrggghhh-!"

"You think you can kill me? Tch, you have to be smarter than that."

Ai Biyu just clicked her tongue and a high-pressure flame devoured the Demon. 

"I fought Demons sneakier than you."

Her gaze was heavy and cold. 

"Leader!"

"Don't mind me, focus on your job!"

"Yes!"

The Hunters approached her but when they found that Ai Biyu was alright, they immediately returned to their position. 

Just like Ai Biyu, the Hunters who joined this battle were suicidal. 

Ai Biyu nominated herself for this mission and a lot of Hunters followed her. 

'Kyle and the others are fighting in the Underworld. It's our duty to keep the Earth safe while they are doing their mission.'

"Leader!"

She frowned when she saw the Hunters.

"What is it this time?"

"Leader, look at the sky!"

Ai Biyu was confused but she still looked at the sky. 

Her eyes widened in surprise when she found that the black veil was slowly vanishing. 

"W- we did it! Hahaha!"

One of them shouted and jumped around, not caring about the surrounding. 

Ai Biyu smiled. 

"So they did it..."

She felt that the hard work she put in was worth it. For the first time after the incident, Ai Biyu genuinely smiled. 

The darkness gradually vanished and the beautiful sun greeted them with its utmost shine. 

Her expression returned to normal as she reminded them. 

"Don't forget that we are still in the battle! Fight and protect our planet!"

"Wwooooooohhh--!!"

They forgot the depressing moment, and they charged at the enemies. The fact that they witnessed the sun shining was enough to sacrifice everything. 

Their morale was so great that they began pushing back the Demons. 

This scene was happening in every different part of the world. 

Ordinary people started crying and celebrating when they found that the blue sky was back. For them, it was a sign of hope. 

.........

......

...

"Hm? Looks like they did it."

Kim Soo-Woon dropped his cigarette. His surrounding was filled with dead bodies. There were portals hanging in the sky and more Demons were coming. 

He looked at the sky and confirmed that the mission was a success. 

"It's a good thing, at least I don't have to ask Mikael for the giant head to go to the Underworld."

He chuckled. As a God, he knew more information than the others. 

"I guess the Demon Lords are going to attack our planet."

The Demon Lords were not going to leave them until they get their revenge.

"For now we have to close the portals-- Oh, looks like I don't have to."

Kim Soo-Woon realized that some portals were closing on their own. 

Based on what he knew, most portals were from the Demon Lord of Wrath. 

'I heard that the Rothschild made a pact with Satan. The Rothschild secretly prepared the portals, causing this situation.'

He narrowed his eyes as he looked at the portals. Some of them were closing while some were still working. 

"But most of them disappeared..."

Kim Soo-Woon deduced that the Demon Lord of Wrath died. 

"So that explains everything."

He shrugged and swung Muramasa, a black wave slashed the Demons in half. 

"I felt that a Demon Lord entered the planet but he didn't seem dangerous. Which means that he is an ally."

He did not have enough information about the Demon Lords, but based on what he could see, it seemed that their Thrones could be acquired. 

"That explains why that woman became a Demon Lord of Envy even though Leviathan should be the first Demon Lord of Envy."

He recalled Jade Levia. That woman was beautiful but it was obvious that she is crazy. 

3