Chapter 459
126 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 459 

A day passed. It was the first sunrise after the black veil disappeared. It was a sign of hope and people witnessed the sun greeting them. They could not help but smile.

Princess Belle opened her eyes and yawned. She was a bit sore and tired. She did not have proper sleep last night. It was sometimes rough and gentle, and she loved every second of it. 

She stretched her arms and realized that she was naked. She smiled and looked around the forest. She could hear the sounds of a weapon being swung a few meters away. She stood up, she was impressed when she realized that her knees were heavy to move. 

Anyway, she entered the trees and found Mikael practicing. The man was using an ordinary spear, swinging it around. He was not using any of his Skills but his sheer force could cut the air. 

He was slightly sweating. It seemed that despite the smashing, Mikael was still fine. The fact that he could move around was proof. 

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

He stopped when he realized that Princess Belle was awake. He summoned a towel and wiped his sweat. Princess Belle instinctively bit her lip as she watched his actions.

'... I want to lick his sweat.'

Horny Elf, indeed. Maybe the turning made her crazy. 

"How's your body?"

"I'm fine."

"No, I'm talking about your transformation."

He shrugged and approached the woman. 

Princess Belle touched her forehead. She confirmed that a single horn was now stuck on her forehead, probably forever. Furthermore, her greenish eyes became golden and the skin around her shoulder had golden scales. She inherited some of Mikael's traits. 

'Maybe my hair became white too, but my hair is originally silver so I guess it's not obvious.'

She chuckled. Mikael stroked her cheek.

'Perhaps Mikael is just paying the debt. He realized that I saved him numerous times and this is his way of paying it.'

She did not care. After all, this was the outcome that she created. 

Princess Belle watched Mikael since his birth up to now. She knew almost everything about him. In fact, she could see his different futures. 

'He became a Demon Lord this time, this is enough.'

She was holding that small hope. 

"What are you thinking?"

"Nothing, I guess I'm still not used to my new body."

"Don't worry, I will help you."

Mikael smirked and hugged her. 

"You..."

He pushed her against a tree.

Mikael explored her body, especially her two mountains, and cave, he used a certain hard pole to do that. He was a great cartographer. 

After a good session. 

The woman was leaning on his chest, breathing heavily. Mikael stroked her hair. 

"This is the first time that I witnessed someone becoming a Demon using my own power."

"Hm."

"It's strange that I can feel your life. Your heartbeat. That I made a connection with you."

Unlike that time with Furrneka, when they made a subtle connection, his connection with Belle was strong that he could feel her life even if they were planets apart from each other. 

'I can feel all of the Demons of Wrath, the Demons on this planet, I can clearly feel them.'

He looked at the sky. Despite being light-years away, he could sense the other Demons from the other planets. It was fascinating. 

Furthermore, as the Demon Lord of Wrath, Mikael Tibano could feel the hatred of every creature. He further ascended from Godhood. 

He had a devilish grin, realizing how powerful this ability was. 

"Delabelle Zuri y Angsalvor."

"Yes, milord."

"You can see my future, right?"

They had a conversation last night and Princess Belle spoke about her ability. 

"Yes. But I must shut my mouth if you asked something that might change the future."

"I know. Knowing my future will cause a butterfly effect and destruction."

"Indeed. However, you can still ask me a question. If I deem it safe, I can answer you."

"I see."

The woman could feel his hands trembling. Mikael is a Demon, but his feelings are still there. 

'Perhaps the negative emotions overpowered him but he still has it.'

His love was converted to greed, a strong greed. And that greed was pushing him to find someone. 

"In the future, is there any possibility that I can see her again?"

Perhaps he already knows the answer. 

The woman closed her eyes. 

"... Yes. You will see her again."

She said but Mikael lightly laughed. 

"Haha, I guess I shouldn't have asked. We are connected, I can see if you are lying or not."

He was laughing as if he deemed it a joke. However, there was a single tear from his eyes. Nothing could be changed. 

As for Princess Belle, she was just quiet. She was comforting the man just by being next to him. This was enough. Mikael was still not ready to open his heart to her. 

"I will make you happy."

She said. 

"I don't know about that."

Mikael Tibano shrugged. 

"Still, thank you. Even if it's a lie, I want to believe it."

There was a sincere smile on his face as he kissed her forehead. 

"Be careful, my horn might stab you."

"Haha."

After a few minutes, they continued their actions and shared their bodies with each other. 

.........

......

...

"Someone is coming."

Mikael stood up. He was wearing a t-shirt and pants. He looked like a simple guy, if not because of his horns. 

"They are Demons."

Princess Belle said. She too was wearing baggy jeans and a big t-shirt, and her cleavage was visible.

Mikael frowned and gave her a scarf to cover her body. 

"You stay, I will talk to them. Maybe you already know what we are going to talk about."

"Yeah. They consist of two Demon Dukes and three Demon Counts. But one of the Demon Dukes was a God. They are the people who Satan enslaved."

"Interesting."

He nodded and touched his chin. 

 

3