Chapter 460
117 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 460

The Demons were using their wings, they landed in front of the two and kneeled on both knees. Their wings disappeared. 

"Master--"

"Wait, you can do that? So wings can actually disappear?"

He was surprised and looked at them. 

"Yes?"

"Nevermind, I will practice it later."

He frowned. He cut his wings twice because he found them annoying. But if he could control them to disappear, then he looked stupid cutting them. 

"Anyway, who are you guys?"

Mikael was not surprised anymore. The first time he became a Demon Lord, the Demons in the Underworld bowed before him, they were multitudes. He commanded those Demons to fight the enemies, but in all honesty, he does not give a fuck if they die. 

'I can sense that some of them are still alive right now. Probably the other Demon Lords are killing them, well, not my problem.'

He shrugged. 

"Master, we will follow you to the ends of the earth."

The Demon Duke/General, the ex-God spoke. He was one of the strongest warriors of Satan. He is a General and Duke at the same time, as his strength is far above the other Dukes. 

"Eh? How can I even trust you? Especially you, you're nothing but a coward who let go of his Godhood just to survive."

He said straight facts. 

The other Demons snickered when they heard his brutal honesty. 

Their snickers mocked the Duke/General. 

The Duke slightly trembled but he held himself. He kept his head down. 

He understood that he lost the battle millenniums ago. Now, he was nothing but a follower of the Demon Lord of Wrath. His pride was already broken. 

Mikael chuckled. He discovered that these Demons hate each other, it was probably because of their nature. 

He glanced at Princess Belle. She was calmly standing next to him. 

Suddenly, an idea entered his mind. He extended his hand and caressed her ass. The woman weakly yelped but she bit her lip just to keep quiet. She looked at Mikael, but her teary gaze made Mikael happy. His fingers gradually invaded her. 

One of the Demons Counts was curious so he decided to take a peek. However, his eyes exploded before he could see them.

"Aarrgghhh---!!"

He screamed but no one helped him. 

"Hm, it seems that your loyalty is not that strong. Perhaps because of your level, you dare to think that you can face me."

Indeed, Mikael was a mortal and the high-ranking Demons looked down on him. 

"I guess I have to teach you a lesson."

"Waaahhh--!!"

A bolt of lightning struck the Demon Count and died. 

"..."

The other Demons kept their mouth shut while looking down. No one dared to lift their head. 

"Okay, what do you want?"

Mikael finished killing the Count, and he asked the others about their intention. 

The ex-God Demon Duke spoke. 

"Master, we want you to lead a war and killed the other Demon Lords."

"Okay, is there anything else?"

"... No."

The ex-God Duke was slightly shocked. He thought it would be hard to convince the new Demon Lord. The seven Demon Lords had an alliance. It never happened that someone would betray and kill the other one. This was the first time that someone like Mikael showed up. 

The ex-God gulped. 

'Perhaps...'

"Okay? So there's nothing else. I want you to gather all of your Demons and meet me in this place, in Rio De Janeiro. I will go somewhere."

" As you wish, Master!!"

The four Demons accepted the order and they left the place. Wings sprouted from their backs and they left the place flying. 

"... I guess I don't like wings after all. I can't imagine my back sprouting wings, it looks horrifying."

"Mmmmm..."

"Are you okay?"

He asked the woman. His fingers were still inside her. The woman weakly moaned. 

"Y -yes!!"

Mikael smirked and his fingers began moving fast. Then, he used a bit of electricity to electrocute her. 

"Ngggnnhh!!"

The woman lost her strength and kneeled. 

"I think it will not affect the future if I asked you a simple question."

The woman was breathing raggedly but she tried to answer him. 

"If you are asking about Furrneka's current location, I can answer you."

"Good. Don't worry, I will never ask you anything related to your power or the future. I will create my own future."

Knowing the future was boring in his opinion. It was better if he do not know his end. That's what it means to live. 

"We will go there but first... Turned around and bend over."

Princess Belle nodded, a bit excited. 

'The Demons are acting strange now that they realized that Satan is dead...'

Mikael confirmed that part. He could see that they were loyal to him too. Well, they are loyal to the throne, not him. 

'Who gives a fuck.'

.........

......

...

After a few hours, Mikael and Princess Belle came out of the trees. 

"Where are they?"

Mikael already knew their location because Raijin was with Furrneka. Still, he asked the woman.

"They are in Jamaica."

"Not that far. Grab on me."

The woman hugged him without hesitation, she was used to it and she liked it. 

Then, Mikael's body became lightning and flew into the sky. 

In just a few minutes, he reached the place and witnessed a few monsters crawling around. 

"It looks like a Portal is broken and these monsters came out. Based on their strength, I guess they are from the Black Portal."

That learned why Furrneka was here. She was hunting monsters, to become stronger. 

"Belle, stay here."

"Okay."

The woman already knew what she had to do. 

Mikael looked around. He could feel their presence, and they could feel his presence too. 

He grinned. Suddenly, a woman showed up and tried to stab his eyes. But Mikael was faster and he evaded it. 

"Long time no see, Furrneka."

"What did you do to Mikael!!?"

Furrneka hissed and attacked him again. 

"Looks like you cut your hair. It looks good on you."

"Answer me!!"

Furrneka had shoulder-length hair. Having long hair was not good at war. 

"It's me, Mikael."

He spread his arms to hug the woman but Furrneka did not listen. Instead, Furrneka cried as she attacked him. 

She thought that Mikael was already dead. Because the person before her was not a human, this person was releasing a fuck ton of disgusting corruption. 

"Serpent!"

She summoned her spirit and a huge snake came out of her.

"Hey, how did your spirit become big like this?"

"Shut up!!"

The serpent roared and attacked him. The spirit was emitting powerful lightning, but Mikael had a strong resistance. He just shrugged and subdued the serpent by using his Shock.

"Cccawarrrgghhh--!!"

The spirit fell to the ground and lost consciousness. 

"Die!!"

Furrneka showed behind him and stabbed his chest. She successfully penetrated his skin but she realized that her claws did not reach his heart. 

"... Why?"

Furrneka sobbed. 

"Why?"

She asked again. 

She lost her intention to fight. She began crying. 

[Mikael, what did you do?]

Raijin appeared and talked to his master. The white tiger was looking at him seriously, he was ready to attack if Mikael did something bad. 

"Raijin, looks like you are fine. I thought you missed me."

[...]

The creature shut his mouth. He wanted to make sure that the person before him is Mikael Tibano, not the Demon Lord of Wrath. 

3