Chapter 461
113 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 461

[Who are you?]

"Me? I am Mikael Tibano."

Raijin discerned that the person in front of him was Mikael Tibano, based on his actions and gestures. But the tiger was still not sure. 

So he decided to ask him another question. 

[... The best ships of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure are Dio×Jonathan and Jotaro×Jolyne.]

"Oh my fucking God! That opinion can cost you hell! Who the fuck believes that?"

[I can see that you are still there.]

The tiger's body gradually shrunk until it became a size of a cat. 

[But it's not enough to convince me.]

The white cat approached Furrneka who was currently holding her tears. 

[Mikael, I don't know the reason why you absorbed the Sin but it can cost you a lot.]

"I know."

Their conversation turned serious.

"I'm not pushing you to believe me. I  will show it to you."

[The Demon Lords who destroyed my planet, one of them is Satan. Did you know that?]

"Yes."

[But you still did.]

"I don't want anyone to become a Demon Lord. The Sin is indestructible, it's the representation of Wrath that is living in every creature. So I absorbed it. You don't have to worry, I defeated the Sin and I have full control over my body."

He grinned and spread his arms. 

"Mikael, is that really you?"

Furrneka controlled her emotions. Perhaps the idea of losing Mikael made her lose her mind. But now that she regained her composure, she realized that this Demon was still Mikael. 

He had the appearance of a Demon, but he did not look like a crazy person. Mikael looked sane. 

"Yeah, it's me. We are Kampi and I'm sure that you can feel me."

"... En."

The woman nodded. There were erratic feelings inside her. Her hatred wanted to kill the Demon in front of her but her heart was stronger. Right now, Furrneka was fighting her instinct. She was getting better at controlling her emotions. 

She sniffed and wiped her tears. 

Mikael smiled. He wanted to touch her, but the woman was a bit aloof. The corruption that Mikael emitted was too strong that Furrneka found it disgusting. 

"Mikael..."

Yet, the woman took a step. Her love was stronger than her disgust. Besides, she had strong resistance against corruption. Perhaps she could overcome the Demon Lord's corruption. 

"No, Furrneka, I don't know what will happen if you touch me."

Mikael took a step back. If Furrneka was not afraid, then Mikael was afraid. 

He did not know how he would react. Right now, a strong part of him was screaming and telling him to devour Furrneka and destroy her. 

Mikael could do it to Princess Belle, but Furrneka is different. He knows her longer and his feelings for her are deeper. 

'Besides, Belle consented. She wanted to show her sincerity by becoming a Demon."

Furrneka instinctively stopped. She looked at him, her eyes were getting blurry. 

She wanted to touch him too, hug him and show her love. 

"Fine, but I will touch you once I'm ready."

She understood the danger of being close to him. 

Furrneka never liked the Demons, she hated them from the very core. She was still confused that Mikael became one, and a Demon Lord at that. Especially when Mikael hates the Demons too. Maybe he encountered something. 

[What are your plans? I know that you will never accept this situation of yours without a proper reason.]

Raijin meowed and licked his paws. He was acting like a cat. He jumped on Furrneka's shoulder. Just like Furrneka, Raijin did not want to get close to him. 

"Indeed. You can follow me and I will show you something interesting."

Suddenly, the grin on his face turned devilish. As if he would do something grand. 

Raijin frowned. 

[I will judge it once I see it.]

"Yeah. By the way Furrneka, I never know that you can actually increase your strength without me."

Mikael was impressed. 

But Furrneka shook her head. 

"It's not me. The one who became stronger is Black Serpent. He is my spirit, and his strength is my strength... Sadly, it seems that our strength is not enough to kill a Demon Lord."

The Black Serpent returned to her body, he hissed at Mikael before he disappeared. Perhaps the Black Serpent was furious at him. 

"It's not easy to kill a Demon Lord, unless you are me."

"You succeeded in killing a Demon Lord?"

Furrneka was curious. She was excited when she realized that Mikael killed Satan. 

"That's right. They are strong, they have unique and powerful Skills. I killed one and there are still six remainings."

Mikael began walking away and Furrneka followed at five meters distance, the corruption was the main problem. In fact, Mikael was suppressing his corruption but it was still strong for Furrneka. 

"What about you Raijin? Why don't you rest in me?"

[Once I do that, I will immediately turn into a Demon. That's something that I will rather not do.]

"I know, but your power will slowly diminish if you don't. I'm your energy source."

[...]

The cat did not answer. He just lay on Furrneka's shoulder and rest. 

"Um, Furrneka I want you to meet someone first..."

"Hm?"

Furrneka raised her brows. 

"Don't tell me it's a girl?" Her expression was ugly.

Well, Mikael was gone for months and Furrneka did not know what happened to him.

"H- how did you know?"

He was surprised. 

"Your smell, it reeks of sex. That's why I thought you are not Mikael at first. I see, so you want me to meet your bitch?"

"Ugh."

Furrneka sighed. 

"I should have followed you."

"You will die."

"I don't care. It is better than this."

If there was no corruption, perhaps Furrneka already slapped him. 

3