Chapter 465
114 1 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 465

The Demon Lords were alerted, and every one of them felt the energy that pulsated. It felt familiar yet strange because nobody dares to commit the Skill. Only an insane person like Mikael would dare to use it. 

"That man..."

Diablo's face contorted in anger. He slammed his fists on the table and the women around him were frightened. His eyes turned to them and he roared, he killed them one by one using his fists. The women begged but Diablo did not listen. 

He was mad because he lost the chance to torment the Demons of Wrath. Right now, the purge was ongoing and they were killing the Demons that served Satan. 

"But it's futile because Mikael killed them. Damn, and here I thought that I can torture some of his Dukes and Generals."

He clicked his tongue and wiped the blood off his hands. He just killed people and he was acting normal. 

He could hear the screaming of the Demons even though they were far. 

The Demons in the Underworld were coughing black blood, they were dying. It was unexpected, nobody knows that their death would come. They were going to die even though they did not know what was happening. Their hearts just exploded. 

Furthermore, it seemed that even the strong Demons were affected too. Perhaps they were suffering more. 

The Demons that withstood the first Skill suffered from electrocution. They were screaming, excruciatingly, their bodies were getting cooked. 

.........

......

...

"M- master!! Why?"

Gitgud had an expression of shock. He felt betrayed. He just wanted to serve the new Demon Lord, yet Mikael decided that all of them had to die. 

"Demons, your numbers are close to endless, so much that numbers can't pinpoint your exact count. That alone is a scary thing to imagine. The planets you invaded, the creatures you infected."

Mikael took a step.

"On top of that, you guys emit corruption that destroys every life close to you."

"Graah--!!"

Mikael pulled General Gitgud's hair. Then, he looked into his eyes.

"You guys are nothing but pests, a virus. That's enough for you to die. A disgusting people like you should burn."

Mikael said every word clearly. Gitgud was frightened, his pants turned wet. Mikael's eyes were so deep that the General peed in fear. 

He realized that the Demon Lord in front of him was different. He was drowned by endless hatred, so much so that he was ready to kill a whole species.

Even a General like him could not fathom his mind. 

"Gaaarrrggghhh--!!"

He screamed because another wave of Shock destroyed his organs. He was fighting the destruction using his regeneration but the Shock was stronger. 

"Heh, so you can withstand it. How about this?"

It seemed that Mikael could increase the strength of Shock. 

"Aarrgghhh---!!"

The Shock became stronger and their bodies gradually disintegrated. 

It was painful until their lives crumbled. Nothing but ashes were left for them. 

Mikael looked at the massacre that he did. 

"This is it."

He muttered. 

From the start, he did not have the intention of letting them live. He was going to kill the Demons. 

'Letting them live will do nothing but destruction. I will take the responsibility to kill them.'

Demons are a virus and it was impossible to erase them, but Mikael was adamant. 

The smell of the blood lingered. He frowned. The land was filled with their blood and it was disgusting. 

"... Mikael."

Furrneka approached him. She could not believe that she witnessed something incredible. She could not control her lips from curling. 

She was smiling. 

This is the greatest gift of all. 

"Did you kill them?"

She asked. 

"Yeah, I killed all of the Demons related to Wrath. Except for me and Belle, I can't sense any Demon of Wrath anymore."

He smiled too, but his smile was sincere.

Furrneka took another step closer. 

"I'm sorry for doubting you."

She spoke and now she was just a meter away from him. She could feel his corruption and it was attacking her. Yet, Furrneka did not budge. 

"Are you not afraid of me?"

"No, in fact, I fall deeper in love. You look cool."

"Thank you."

Then, the cat woman pounced on him and kissed him hungrily. Ah, she missed him so much. 

They kissed passionately. In the middle of millions of dead bodies, the couple showed their love.

His arms around her waist, pulling her closer. 

It seemed that Furrneka accepted Mikael's fate, that Mikael is the Demon Lord.

Just like Princess Belle's decision, Furrneka wanted to become a Demon. She did not care about the consequences. She witnessed Mikael's insanity, and she would gladly follow him. 

While kissing, her appearance slowly changed. 

Mikael was emitting strong corruption so her turning was fast. 

[So this is the choice you make.]

Raijin watched as the woman gained a pair of horns. Her horns were close to her cat ears, almost like she had four ears. 

Raijin turned around. He left the place. Princess Belle just glanced at the white cat but she did not stop him. 

Raijin needed time to think. 

It was enough to see that Mikael's intention was good for the white cat. 

Mikael wanted to kill the Demon. It did not change. Now, he took a step and accomplished something great. He killed 1/7 of the whole population of Demons.

[If this is going to continue, he will probably absorb the other Sins too.]

Raijin was not sure if that was possible, but Mikael is a person who can accomplish the impossible.

[If there's someone else who can do it, it is probably him.]

His figure vanished. He decided to give the three people some time.

"Mmm~"

Their lips parted and Furrneka completely turned into a Demon. She was blushing and her lips were glistening. 

"You look beautiful," Mikael said and touched her ear.

"Thank you."

She smiled. 

Her appearance changed. Her hair became white just like Mikael's. She had a pair of horns on top of her head and her pupils became golden. She looked different.

"Belle, come here."

"What are you doing? Mikael, I don't approve of it."

Furrneka's expression turned ugly, she realized that his man was going to do something improper. 

"You don't have to be afraid, O promise you it will feel good."

He squeezed her hip and Furrneka moaned. 

"I'm not afraid, I just don't want to be with this skank."

She glared at the Princess but the Elf just shrugged. Princess Belle knew where this thing would go. 

"Furrneka, it will be great."

She assured and Furrneka hissed.

However, she still agreed. 

And. 

They had sex right in front of the dead people. It was exciting as if they did something bad. Well, having sex on the bodies that they killed is indeed blissful. 

[Arc 6]

[The Demon Lord]

[Okay, I just want to say that the next Arc will probably be the last Arc. This Arc will be fucked up, so much that you will hate me. I'm quite excited about how the plot will go. I already finished the story in my head but I know that some of it will probably change. The last Arc will be 50-100 chapters, I think. Anyway, I just want to thank all of the readers and supporters.]

[Note: It's already completed. You can read it on my Patreon for 5$]

4