Chapter 468
132 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 468

Ai Biyu weakly opened her eyes and found that the lascivious Demon Count was staring at her. The Demon Count was carrying a dead body, kneading its breast. 

"... Wow, that looks hot."

Ai Biyu muttered. Clear horns protruded on her forehead, and even her eyes turned crimson. 

"Wanna try? I'll be gentle."

The Demon Count grinned. The woman in front of him was already weak and she could not fight. 

"Okay, just make it quick."

She closed her eyes and let the Demon Count. Accepting everything was the best option.

The Demon Count dropped the dead body and approached her. 

--Boom!

However, just as the Count lifted his weapon, another explosion happened and eliminated the Demons close to them. 

The explosion was emitting black lightning with a hint of corruption. It was a corruption that was addicted to destruction. 

"Huh? What the fuck is happening?"

The Demon Count frowned. He was just ready to bang another dead body, but it seemed that someone disturbed him.

Another explosion descended and the Demons screamed. Yet, more sets of explosions struck them. 

The lightning rained down before them, killing them slowly but surely. 

The lightning did not stop, the element cruelly destroyed every life around. In fact, the lightning killed the stranded Hunters too. 

It seemed that the caster did not care about the friendly fire. Perhaps he deemed it worthy of sacrifice, or maybe the caster was just crazy. 

The rain of lightning did not stop until most of the people were eliminated. 

"... Geez, and here I thought I will die before I meet the new Demon Lord."

The necrophilic Demon Count laughed. Half of his body was missing but he witness the arrival of the Demon Lord. 

Mikael landed on the ground, no one attacked him since most of the enemies were dead. 

He looked around and caught a glimpse of the Demon Count. 

Mikael just glanced and disregarded him immediately. 

"Ouch, I'm hurt that he did not think of me seriously."

"Don't worry, I will treat you better."

"Oh, thanks--"

Someone's severed his head and black blood shot forth like a fountain. 

Furrneka had a disgusted face. She swung her hand just to wipe out the blood. 

It was already awful to see a Demon. But it was horrible to see a Demon fucking a dead body.

Furrneka wanted to vomit. She was mad so she decided to mutilate the dead Count. Her claws were dirty again as if she had forgotten that she was actually disgusted by his blood. She already had the same color of blood so it was not that bad.

When she regained her focus, she realized that she was dirty again. So she screamed and wiped the blood off.

She glared at the Count, but the Demon was already dead and his appearance was gruesome. No one could recognize him.

"Ptui--!! I don't know how a person can have a fetish for dead bodies, is it really that good?"

She asked but no one answered.

She turned to Mikael who was currently walking ahead.

'... I wonder how will Mikael taste if he is dead? I bet it tastes good. Furthermore, once he is dead, he will forever be mine.'

Her mind was running into deadly ideas, it was one of the changes that happened to her. Her Yandere tendency was escalating dangerously, the idea of killing was always the answer.

In fact, she tried to kill Princess Belle countless times during the whole week that they spent together. She hated the woman to the core. Unfortunately, Princess Belle could predict her every move so she always failed.

'Our threesome was good so I applaud her, but still, Mikael is forever mine.'

She smiled and licked the blood off her paws, like a cat.

She already forgot about the Count. She approached Mikael who was busy looking around.

Furrneka's appearance did not change much, aside from her white long hair and golden pupils. Even her horns were close to her ears and they looked normal. Overall, she looked sexy and beautiful.

She strutted in the middle of the burning battlefield.

She found Mikael standing next to a dying person.

"Who is this?"

She asked. Her brows furrowed as she looked at Ai Biyu.

Furrneka recalled that she met this woman before but she could not remember where and when.

'If I don't remember, then it is not important.'

Ai Biyu was coughing blood and her body was gradually turning into a new creature.

Mikael was just staring. Perhaps he was fascinated by the woman's horrible situation. He had a sadistic grin while seeing Ai Biyu suffering.

"Should I kill her?"

Furrneka's claws extended.

Mikael shook his head.

"No, let's wait and see. We can kill her whenever we want."

Actually, there is a way to help Ai Biyu. The cure could alleviate her situation but Mikael and Furrneka didn't care.

They were Demons, and the idea of carrying a cure was disgusting. Why would they like something that disgusting? Of course they did not have that kind of stuff.

"Mikael... Is that you?"

Ai Biyu's vision was turning black and she could not discern the identity of the people in front of her. She was getting weak.

However, she had to fight this corruption in her own way.

"If I'm going to be a Demon, I want to be under you."

She received an Intel that Mikael became a Demon Lord. They were having confusion about Mikael's true motives so no one dared to contact him.

Right now, Ai Biyu was not sure if the person in front of her would listen. But she did not have a choice.

"It's better to become a Demon on my own accord."

She said while spitting a mouthful of blood. She staggered and tried to stand up.

3