Chapter 3 – PinMin 贫民
1.2k 3 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Ah….here comes PinMin 1 贫民 : PinMin, poverty stricken, poor , beggarShixiong …..”, the junior disciples whispered.

As if the hundreds of stares from the crowd doesn’t bother him, a raggedy clothed teenage disciple walked towards the crowd while busying about his task as senior disciple. This senior disciple’s head was a nest of unruly bedhair. His silver white uniform was no longer white but gray. He looked nine part beggar and one part cultivation sect disciple. However no one dared to bar his way and everyone treated him with respect albeit chattering quietly amongst themselves.

Nine years had passed. QiuRan is now 15 years of age – and there is a reason for his current fashion style.

To avoid the tops, a bottom has to try to look the worst he can !!!!

The moment he entered the sect, he had focused his life solely on cultivation and progressed rapidly – his skyrocketing progress, combined with his natural talent, making him the apple of Fairy FangXin’s eyes. However, two years ago, at the age of thirteen, despite his steady progress and continued genius, the boy had started to live as if he doesn’t give a DAMN about his appearances.

This is because thirteen is the age when gender differentiation occurs.

QiuRan really tried hard. But even to reach this stage he had to experiment and go through multiple hurdles before he achieved his current state.

At thirteen years old, youths in this universe are gendered formally.

QiuRan, obviously tested out as an omega through and through – this, is no surprise.

Concealing this fact is easy as he wont have his first heat until he reached adulthood at seventeen. The earliest he may have a heat, supposing he was precocious, would still be sixteen. As such, there is still time. In addition, Fairy FangXin, fully aware of the difficulty, discrimination, and unwanted attention an omega may face given its rarity, fully supported and aided QiuRan in his daily life masquerading as a beta. Beside his shizun, no one else knew that he was an omega.

He had indeed hugged a reliable thigh.

However this is actually the easy part.

The hard part arose from his own body.

Probably because he was born as an omega, or probably because he was born with a yin body, or probably because he is also a human panacea….sigh.,…QiuRan was born with fair unblemished skin all the female disciple sisters are jealous of. His eyes are two round limpid peaches which shines brighter than your future, dear readers. He has light colored irises and framing these two autumn eyes are a pair of lithe eyebrows arching softly.

Worst of all is his face.

His face can only be described with a single word – calamitous.

This calamity-bringing face had brought down hordes of flying cranes and male cultivators alike on top of QingHai Sect. It was so bad that male cultivators are banned from flying on the ground of QingHai Sect. In fact, the elders have once debated if they should force him to wear a veil to prevent further traffic accidents. It’s a good thing he was still considered as a shota and no tops had appeared in his life thus far – thank you there is no need to call FBI.

But peaceful times are bound to not last long.

True to QiuRan’s prediction, as soon as he reached 13, his status as shota was stripped off and all the tops started appearing one after another.

It was a good thing QiuRan was well prepared ahead of time.

At first, QiuRan was only treated with adoration, being the toddler that he was.

However, as he grew up, life becomes increasingly troublesome.

His senior disciples started inviting him out for ‘practice’.

His junior disciples started inviting him out to ‘eat’.

Even some elders couldn’t help but approach Fairy FangXin if they can ‘borrow’ him to help out in their peaks. Apparently they were so short of manpower they just have to particularly request help from Fairy FangXin and not the other elders.

Practice their ass. Eat their ass. Borrow their ASS!!!

QiuRan was livid with anger but it didn’t show in his perpetually straight face.

To avoid being topped, QiuRan had adhered strictly to a certain set of principles to avoid the common yaoi tropes he can remember.

First, he always kept a straight, stone-cold face.

To avoid the senior/junior brother disciple trope, he barricaded all contact with all male disciples – socialising only with female disciples and even then only as much as he needed to get by.

To avoid childhood friends/ enemy trope, he made sure to neither make any male friends nor foe amongst the thousands population of QingHai Sect.

He rejected all requests for frivolous matters and solely focused on his cultivation.

To conclude, he became a loner – a cultivation geek – and a popular disciple in the eyes of the female cultivators.

Still, the calamity-bringing face brought him unwanted attention.

QiuRan was a fastidious person. He loved order and cleanliness but tough times call for tough measures. After all, in all danmei scenarios, all the shous are pretty to look at. QiuRan is 1000% determined to get out from this Venn Diagram.

To counter the calamitous face and body, QiuRan decided to stop bathing, combing and wore the same outfit outside his Nei Yi (inner robe).

QingHai sect has a total of 36 peaks and 36 peak lords. Every peak has different uniform designed for to suit the purpose of their training. For example, AnShui peak which specializes in espionage has a body fitting black suit which boasted numerous compartments for hiding secret weapons. HuoHe, LangYe and TieZhi peak which focused on spear wielding, swordsmanship, sabre training consecutively, all have form fitting uniforms which allow for ease of movement and speed with no-nonsense accessories.

Fairy FangXin’s MeiGui HuaYuan (rose garden) peak … specialises in barrier formation… although Fairy FangXin is also proficient in pill alchemy and defense arts. From the 78 students under her peak, 77 are women. Majority dictates the trend and as such, Fairy FangXin’s pavilion’s uniform is a peach pink hued hanfu with peach blossoms embroidered on the belt. Each disciple carry with them a peach tinted pink tassels attached rose colored jade as their name plates. Their uniform made them look like Immortal Fairies had indeed descended from heaven everytime they take a walk in the surrounding mountains.

Luckily, because QiuRan is Fairy FangXin’s head disciple, he was given an exception with regards to this. After much pouting and silence, Fairy FangXin managed to convince him to switch out from his plain black robes into a grey and white hued hanfu with form fitting ZhongYi (middle robe), and a belt embroidered with cranes. The robes are mostly white except for its edges where grey suffused into white, making it look as if he is walking on clouds.

However, fairy FangXin underestimated QiuRan’s determination to ruin his looks.

Fairy FangXin shed a few drops of tears as this disciple’s clothes soon becomes dusty from accumulated dirt from his training outdoors. To achieve the desired effects, he would purposely smear mud and soil onto the garment and allow some tears on the edges to gives a realistic hobo feel. Because he did not slack off in his training and instead maintained a perfect performance as head disciple, there is nothing much Fairy FangXin could do.

Although there is much the system had done.

This damned omega/yin/human-panacea body comes with extra features.

Extra his ASS!!!

Which body has lustrous silky hair which doesn’t even need shampooing!!!??? Despite him not washing his hair for MONTHS, his hair was still silky and just a tad messy from the occasional wind, giving him a languid bedhair style. He had to purposely concoct a sand and powder mixture and roughly toss it about into his hair to achieve his current hobo hair style!!!

Ah right, he also discovered that the damned omega/yin/panacea body also comes with autoclean function!!!

He actually discovered that he …does not need to bathe….

He does not need to FUCKING BATHE !!!

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ¯\_ಠ_ಠ_/¯(ノಠ益ಠ)/

At the end of six months period of having not bathed, which was his heart’s limit of allowing himself to live with the knowledge that he had not bathed for so long, there was no stench about this body. In fact, despite his hobo appearance, his peers has frequently asked which store did he get his jasmine fragrance from.

And so, currently, QiuRan is well known amongst the disciples as PinMin Shixiong (Poor), a loner senior disciple, an extremely talented child prodigy under Fairy FangXin who treats people like trees. Legend says that he was extremely good looking, but disciple nowadays doubt that as, seeing his appearance, he wore a shabby torn garment, his hair was unkempt with unruly fringe covering his eyes, his face was dark and muddy as if he had just walked out of a warzone although curiously, he smells rather nice.

Because QiuRan couldn’t bring himself to smear his skin with stinking ointment for his own pride and nose’s sake.

29