Chapter 1 – QiuRan
1.7k 4 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

BEEP!”

“Welcome!!! Welcome to The Afterworld ! Introducing Systems 4444 introducing you to your new world before you proceed!”

A high pitched artificial sounding voice chirped beside Qiu Ran’s ears. She opened her eyes with a start and sat up to a surroundings full of pitch black darkness.

What is this?

“Congratulations on your death! You have been ISEKAI-ed by Truck-kun. Kindly voice out the command “acknowledged” to proceed.” , the artificial voice chirped again.

I’m dead? ༼⁰o⁰;༽

Qiu Ran scoffed.

Alright, time to get back to sleep.ƪ(˘⌣˘)ʃ

She laid back down and closed her eyes. Electronic beeping sounds continued to ring in the air. She has closed her eyes for a long time but is unable to fall asleep anymore.

What a joke, did she really get hit by Truck-kun, died and get transmigra….. HOLD ON!! She really had been hit by Truck-kun and died !!! She sat up with a start and scrambled to gather her composure and memory. She vaguely recalled that she was crossing the road after she bought her latest yaoi stash when a truck came crashing at her. After that she woke up here.

“Heyheyheyheyhey! Am I dreaming ? Am I dead or comatose? Is this real”

The CG voice chirped

“ Dear Miss, you have passed away successfully. You are 100% absolutely very dead. Introducing myself as System 4444. I will proceed with this world’s introduction and then be off on my way. Due to the transgressions accumulated in your previous world, as punishment before your next reincarnation, you have been reborn in this parallel world to go through a lifetime of repentance. After you have fin….”

“WHAT THE FUCK!??? What did I do to deserve this ?! I’ve never even stolen a thing or hurt a fly in my life !! Im barely 22 years old and have not committed anything worse than bitching !!! ”

“BEEP!! Checking the database. Your main transgression is Objectification of male personas. Due to the nature of your particular transgression you have been sent to this parallel world to undergo a lifetime of objectification as detailed by your previous life’s transgressions. Client will be reborn in one of the suitable omegaverse worlds for the punishment. As for the rest, System is not paid nearly enough to spend more time on. Hahaha. Ending explanation. Commencing transfer to the next client. For further enquiries, kindly refer to our personalised User Guides. Goodbye”

"BEEP!!!"

A thin book bound with white covers fell in front of me within the darkness. Qiu Ran, still confused as hell, grabbed onto it and had barely begun reading the first sentence when darkness enveloped her whole body and she felt wet and warm all over.

A bright light at the end of a tunnel shone as it moved towards her before she slid out into a bright bright new world. She shivered amongst the cold and slimy feelings.

“Congratulations! It’s a boy!”

Qiu Ran blinked at the two wrinkly pair of hands which approached her.

Oh Shit…….

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The most well behaved baby in the world, Qiu Ran, had spent the past week or so on the Interactive User Guide. There is a time limit of 1 month before the guide will disintegrate. She can access the guide simply by closing her eyes and entering her mind space.

Baby QiuRan sucked on the pacifier dutifully, comforting herself in silence.

To be precise, comforting himself.

Nowadays, he pees from a tiny birdie between his legs.

Somehow, he feels rather glad that this means he doesn’t have to endure the suffering of periods and birthing. Anyway, its always good to be prepared for everything so he resumed poring over the guide book.

To sum it all, he had been a really good girl in his past life. However, it seemed that GOD is not a fan of yaoi.

Because of that particular sin, amongst the millions of parallel world which existed in this world, one which catered to her sins had been chosen and she had been reborn here as ‘victim’ to repent for a lifetime of sins.

QiuRan trembled slightly from laughter.

Pfft !!!!

How can it be a punishment if she’s reborn in a BL fantasy world ?

It’s a dream come true !

LOL!!!

However, good things aren’t made to last…

He had only started laughing in his mind space when a new page appeared on the Interactive User Guide to answer her query.

"Corrective Mode : Dear Client, the aim of the current lifetime is to correct any misinformation which had resulted from client’s past transgression. As an example, xxxxxxx is not painless, especially when its done to a male whose anatomy is not catered for xxxxxxx. When xxxxxxx is attempted , xxxxxxx will xxxxxxx and there will be significant pain involved if done without prior preparation. When xxxxxxx is xxxxxxx , the degree of pain is said to be xxxxxxx xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx will xxxxxxx xxxxxx a and subject will be unable to xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx for a significant amount of time. Xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxxxxx . Commencing Video showing of the complications

*classical music sounds*

( ꈍᴗꈍ)***explicit video plays*** ( ꈍᴗꈍ)

*classical music sounds*

"Feel free to raise a query for User Guide to clarify should any further confusion arise."

The uninvited show of gore ends as soon as it began.

QiuRan’s mouth formed an ‘O’ wide open as he dropped his pacifier.

Eh….for real? ༼⁰o⁰;༽

He pondered for a moment.

Wait… this….if this is for real……there are really too much painful words that they need to be censored for his sanity……lord… the video looked like a medical procedure…..ouch….that person definitely need a referral to see a colorectal surgeon….reading the descriptive menu made him shudder….He definitely doesn’t want his xxxxxxx to be xxxxxxx and end up like xxxxxxx where he had to xxxxxxx like xxxxxxx and xxxxxxx.

In his whole lifetime, QiuRan is never afraid of gore or dying.

The one thing he is afraid of is however, is PAIN!!! Σ(ಠ_ಠ)

As a medical student, he had ZERO problem giving injections but being the one who is injected is another matter altogether.

QiuRan’s heart started to grow heavy with worry.

However a silver lining seemed to appear in his mind.

Hold on !! If this is an omegaverse there is a chance he’s an alpha! And even if he’s an omega there is no problem isn’t it since the male anatomy is altered?

"BEEP!!!

Informing client that client had indeed been reborn as an omega.

For background clarification, Omegas do experience heats in this universe. However, contrary to Client’s false objectification, there are no inhibitors present in this world due to (i) the lack of incentive for profit for pharmaceuticals development of the inhibitor which stem from (ii) the rarity of omegas. This is an ancient settings and omegas are rare commodities for trade and breeding purposes. Gender differentiation is detectable at 13 years of age and heat will commence at 17 years of age approximately. Fated bond (ABO) and Fated Bond (BeastMate) function is active as well."

QiuRan breathed a sigh of relief.

Eh that’s still alright! Good!! Even if he is an omega if he has a fated mate he just had to find him and cling to his thigh.

"BEEP!!

Informing client that as the world is designed for punishment. As such, client is encouraged to exercise great care during this lifetime to avoid being r**ed, g**g***g-ed or being sold as s*x sl**es. The rate of success of canon pairing is set low. Client will need to exercise his judgment to find which pair is the canon pairing. Otherwise the world will end and client will be sent to hell as alternative punishment."

HOLD THE FUCK OFF!!!ಠ益ಠ

What do you mean I will be sent to hell?!!!!

"BEEP!

Clarification Mode : ON

Client’s task is to successfully complete his lifespan in this world. Punishments will be doled out in the form of fulfilment of genres as will be provided below.

Should mission be aborted due to client’s premature death or injury, client will be deemed to have failed the current punishment method. Alternative punishment method will be Hell Hotel, simmering in 100’C Demi Glace for a few months prior to subsequent reincarnation."

"Kindly refer to these itemised menu for this world’s genre tags."

Qiu Ran scanned through the itemised list quickly and soon his eyebrows start to twitch …..His current profile reminds him of his danmei collection genre tags… er…..everything he used to read is here….

Omegaverse, historical, ancient china, transmigration, transported to another world, beasts, xianxia1 (variously referred to in Chinese as xiūliàn [修炼], xiūzhēn [修真], xiūxíng [修行], and xiūxiān [修仙]) is a Taoist concept by which humans can extend their lifespan and gain supernatural powers through practicing a set of martial and mystical arts involving meditation and the cultivation of Qi. , …….yada yada yada….. male yandere, mpreg, rape….

WAIT !!? MPREG?2male pregnancy RAPE ?!!! ༼⁰o⁰;༽

"You mean I have to survive in this world until I die of natural causes before I can be reincarnated ???"

 

"BEEP!

Client is Correct!"

"So I need to find a pair, get married, gave birth and complete this world ?"

"BEEP!

Unnecessary."

"Client’s main aim is to complete his natural lifespan in this universe.

However, for immersive experience, this ancient settings with zero surgical technique and expensive medicines have been chosen! Omegas are mainly females with a male being a rarity ! Male childbirth is almost non existent and no doctors had ever attended to one in this universe. Congratulations on being the few for this novel experience! Client will also be born with ZERO amount of money for the most wholesome experience."


QiuRan’s veins twitched in his temples in irritation.

"So to clarify…. I do NOT need to get married, give birth. I have to survive and life a natural lifespan here ?"

"BEEP!

Affirmative!

Client is encouraged to waddle through hardship in this universe to complete his punishments. All other features are extra patches for more immersive experience."


Shit…


Shit …but oh wait..its still doable…surviving here…

However, soon, Qiu Ran’s fingers trembled as he recalled something he had read earlier on but had dismissed. He flipped the pages back to the front and read them repeatedly, again and again, making sure he is not mistaken.

"Hey….hey,…. What does these traits on this page mean ? Are you kidding me?? All these traits are crammed into this body ?"

"BEEP!

Affirmative !

The current body is an omega born under the yin moon, bearing an extreme yin body 3*Yin Body : Yin bodies are females born under the yin-most second of the yin most minute of the yin most hour of the yin most day of the yin most month of the yin most year. The pregnancy requires calm tranquil environment and can not happen under duress. In this case MC is a male – a rarity. Yin bodies are perfect for dual cultivation. It absorbs Yang qi readily and is especially effective in enhancing the absorbed qi. As such Yin bodies can theoretically cultivates speedily. Yinbodies are also ideal to bear pure yang bodies’ seeds, allowing the usually infertile yang bodies to procreate. However yin bodies can also be forced to be used as a human cauldron for dual cultivation. In this case, yin bodies are forced to dual cultivate with multiple cultivators, often without stopping, for them to absorb and enhance their own cultivation, and before they can consolidate their cultivation base, a particular spell can be used to allow all these accumulated cultivation to be absorbed by a yang body by dual cultivating with said yin body. Because of this, yin bodies are very rare nowadays as mortals aborts all pregnancy during the yin year.Yin bodies can be identified by their blood, which emitted a particular scent and can be identified easily by experienced demon beasts. which is ideal to be used as human cauldron for dual cultivation. In addition, features such as Fated Mate (ABO)4Omegas have a fated bond with their one Alpha, Fated Mate (Beasts) 5 Divine beasts such as Qilin, Dragon, Black Barrier Turtle, Phoenix and White Tigers have a fated bond with their one mate are also added. As a cherry topping, this body is also a Human Panacea  6. *Human Panacea : 药人 / YaoRen . Rare mortals born with flesh and blood capable of healing another’s injury. They are hard to find and are usually hides themselves pretty well. Their blood, when consumed by other have healing effects. Their flesh and organs have similar effects and can be used as materials for pill alchemy as well. Also called Human LingZhi /Human Ginseng. ."

“WIFE!!!!! The baby is crying !!!!!” , a rough male voice yelled lazily.

Qiu Ran was frozen in face of his fate.

Oh Lord…with all those genre tags mashed together just how many tops are going to top him in this world ???? Does the system want him to be topped to death ?

QiuRan gazed woefully at the book.

He remained quiet for a long time before his fingers gripped the edges of the book tightly before he flung it into the dark corners of his mindspace.

THE HELL NO!!!!!!

QiuRan could NOT just give up here.

He will NOT give up like this.

Who is the system fucking kidding with !?????

He is at least not stupid and will not give in to fate just like this.

Being reborn as a baby is a good thing !!! That means he can plan everything in advance and take the appropriate measures. At least he isn’t transmigrated to an already adult omega body.

He just need to life a peaceful life in this universe.

For that to happen, he will make sure he will never get topped.

To make sure he will not get topped he will make sure that no one living will know about his traits.

And to make sure that no one alive know his traits he have to gain the ability to do so!!

Concealment!! Disguise !!! Defense !!!! Power to fight back !!!!

Baby QiuRan cried furiously for a few minutes before a milk bottle was shoved into his mouth.

QiuRan gulped down the milk furiously!

He has to grow up. FAST!!!! And STRONG !!!!

Qiu Ran took a deep breath and steeled himself, eyes glaring straight forward towards the darkness.

Want to punish him because he lived his past life as a Fujyoshi??!!!

Fuck the system !!! Bring it on !!!

Even if he was a fujyoshi, he was a proud one and a professional one !!!

In this story, he will definitely absolutely make sure, in order to preserve his chastity and save his xxx , there will Absolutely Certainly DEFINITELY be NO PAPAPA!!!!

 

GLOSSARY OF Terms : (◕ᴗ◕✿)

*Dual Cultivation : the practice of cultivating while having s*x between two dao companions. Spiritual Qi resonates and are exchanged and enhanced between each other during this process. As a result, dual cultivation can result in significantly higher improvement in one’s cultivation compared to solo cultivation

*Yin Body : Yin bodies are females born under the yin-most second of the yin most minute of the yin most hour of the yin most day of the yin most month of the yin most year. The pregnancy requires calm tranquil environment and can not happen under duress. In this case MC is a male – a rarity. Yin bodies are perfect for dual cultivation. It absorbs Yang qi readily and is especially effective in enhancing the absorbed qi. As such Yin bodies can theoretically cultivates speedily.

Yin bodies are also ideal to bear pure yang bodies’ seeds, allowing the usually infertile yang bodies to procreate.

However, yin bodies can also be forced to be used as a human cauldron for dual cultivation. In this case, yin bodies are forced to dual cultivate with multiple cultivators, often without stopping, for them to absorb and enhance their own cultivation, and before they can consolidate their cultivation base, a particular spell can be used to allow all these accumulated cultivation to be absorbed by a yang body by dual cultivating with said yin body. Because of this, yin bodies are very rare nowadays as mortals aborts all pregnancy during the yin year.

Yin bodies can be identified by their blood, which emitted a particular scent and can be identified easily by experienced demon beasts.

*Human Panacea : 药人 / YaoRen . Rare mortals born with flesh and blood capable of healing another’s injury. They are hard to find and are usually hides themselves pretty well. Their blood, when consumed by other have healing effects. Their flesh and organs have similar effects and can be used as materials for pill alchemy as well. Also called Human LingZhi /Human Ginseng. 

* Gong : Seme/Top

*Shou : Uke/bottom

Author Note :

 

Hello everyone, ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

I will be explaining some of the terms above for readers who are not familiar with them. (see above)

 

This is my first experience trying to write a novel.(☉。☉)!

As another novel im trying to write is complicated and will take more time to complete, im putting that into hiatus for now and will complete this lighter novel first.(゚ο゚人))

 

Please drop comments or advice if you feel there is anything I can improve on. I will really appreciate your feedback and will work hard to improve my writing.

 

Thank you for reading ( 030 ) ///✧\(>o<)ノx

 

24