Chapter 7 – Little Miss Dragon
1k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“QiuRan Shixiong! Marry me!”

QiuRan’s eyes twitched in pain as he watched the blue-clad doe eyed girl pounce at him. Her eyes full of staunch determination while spouting those nonsensical proposal.

Trouble ah…trouble…trouble everywhere. I'm not a lolicon. Hurhurhur...

Here he was busying himself with his final preparations concocting formulas of pills after pills as his sweet seventeen approaches. He had barely had time for himself since the incident at the HanTian mountain range.

Fucking omegas are so fucking rare in this world he doubt its one percent of the population. It seemed to him that omegas only made up 0.0001 % of the population at the rate his research is going. Omegas are so rare nobody bothered to make an inhibitor pill. After all, there is no market for it. He is going to be the pioneer creator for omega inhibitor pills.

On the contrary, the rate of alphas popping out seemed to be more than the allocated five percent. System is really toying with his feelings. Nothing stated in the guide can be trusted fully.

QiuRan had escaped narrowly last time.

The elders had , luckily, arrived before his barrier broke down and with concerted effort, defeated the semi-deity level demon beast. As of date, none of them have figured out the reason behind the demon beast’s revival. As the result, the HanTian mountain range has been closed permanently for now.

It seemed that his blood was strong enough to have resuscitated the partially comatose demon awake.

From this episode, he learned that some of those skeletonised demon beasts are actually in a near-death stage and are not fully dead. However, it is extremely hard to either fully kill them or resuscitate them. As such, the elders have left them alone.

Little did he know on top of being a yin body, he seemed to be a pure one on top of that.

More headache ah…

Pure Yin bodies are defined as girls born under a full moon in the most yin second of the yin minute of the yin hour of the yin day of the yin month of the yin year of the yin… you get the gist.

It’s a one in a million chance, so rare that to find a yin body, desperate demon lords looking for a way to get a pure-blooded descendant who can inherit all their abilities have captured girls born under full moons in the yin year just to check how pure of a yin body they are and if they are usable.

Yin bodies are the perfect medium as human cauldron for dual cultivation. Some demon beasts are born stronger than others and these are mostly yang-bodied demon beasts. Yang bodies cultivates at lighting speed and are destined for greatness. Divine beasts like the phoenixes, the white tigers, the dragons and the black barrier turtles are usually born with a yang body – most of them male. In order for them to get a descendant, they will need a yin bodied girl as their to carry their seeds.

This is one reason why its so difficult to find a pure blooded divine beast nowadays. The only way they can create a divine beast descendant otherwise is to implant their seeds in a seven colored lotus and feed it with spiritual qi for 1000 years constantly, day and night.

A seven colored lotus only blooms once every millennia and only one such lotus exists in this universe. The four divine beasts clans guard the sole lotus and has agreed to not lay a hand on it until it proliferates sufficiently for each of them to pluck one. It has only been 1000 year since the lotus pod was first discovered and its first five flowers plundered by a nine tailed fox who subsequently announced its properties to the whole world. Because of the fox’s close relationship to the racoon beasts, the world have four more pure blooded demon racoon now.

Such a waste of a rare flower, QiuRan thought.

Damned racoons are only good for collecting rubbish....

Finding a yin bodied girl to use as a human cauldron is not an easy matter either. Most mortals now avoid getting pregnant near a yin year to save the trouble. Those who got pregnant chose to abort the fetus. Its not as if the fetus will have a good life once its born as a yin body after all.

A girl born on the yin-most second is the purest. The further away the time gap between the yin-most time to the time of birth, the less pure bodied the girl is and significantly so. One minute of difference and the girl is only half a yin body. One hour of difference and the girl is only a tenth of a yin body. Furthermore, the mother and fetus has to be in good mental state throughout the pregnancy for the fetus to grow well. This is why demon overlord’s efforts in capturing mortals to artificially create yin girls have been for naught.

Yin bodies are also notorious for being the perfect human cauldron for dual cultivation1practicing cultivation by having s*x with one's cultivation partner to level up faster. A yin bodied vessel can absorb cultivation by dual cultivating. Naturally, some pervert in the past figured out that if he made a yin vessel dual cultivate with a hundred unknowing males, he can accumulate a hundred peoples’ worth of dual cultivation exchange in the yin body. With a simple spell, he can absorb the hundred people’s dual cultivation exchange by dual cultivating with the yin body himself.

This is a fate worse than death.

QiuRan had been born at that time…. Simply because system want to fuck with his life.

His parents had not known about his pregnancy. He was so tiny as a fetus his mother had not noticed the pregnancy and he was born a boy on top of that. Naturally, even when the scouting small demons found out that a baby had been born during this time, they had immediately dismissed him since he’s a male and left him alone.

A Yin body is usually not compatible with a male body but system had somehow screwed that up in this world and enabled it.

Raining curses at heavens and the system, QiuRan’s thoughts drifted back to the present as he glared coldly at the unflinching little girl.

“I have a good position in my family. You will be treated well if you marry me!”

EnYi chimed as she tugged at QiuRan’s hands firmly.

“Mn….”

QiuRan gave a curt reply, let out a long drawn sigh and massaged his temples.

Its not like he is against marrying a girl. In fact he is trying to find a girl he fancied so he can settle down and erect one more barrier to prevent tops from seeing him as potential bottom.

Only a few tops will target a married straight bottom.

But since QiuRan used to be a girl in his previous life, the kind of woman he likes now are on Fairy FangXin’s level – his ShiMeis and ShiJies behaved way too immaturely for his liking. He will need to train for 100 years more before he dare to enact a hetero version of the shizun-disciple trope move on his female sect elders.

QiuRan looked down at EnYi.

EnYi has exceptional looks. Two pairs of emerald-melting-in-sapphire irises adorn a pair of phoenix eyes. A pair of willow shaped eyebrows hang above those clear bright eyes. Her complexion is fair. She is one in a million genius in term of talents - even amongst the dragons.

QiuRan had discovered recently that although she looked to be slightly below his age, she is actually only thirteen years old, which is somehow sprinkling salt to his wound.

Apparently amongst the dragons, getting rescued is a matter of pride. Dragons tend to find a stronger mate to enhance their own cultivation via dual cultivation. Ever since EnYi recovered, she had pestered him to marry her ceaselessly and clung to him like a flea. Today is the day when Elder Long will finally take this rascal back to his sect and resume her training there.

“Marry Me Shixiong!!”

For the hundredth times, QiuRan refused in monotone. Yet she remained unperturbed.

“No. I’m a beta and I don’t like dragons”

“What do you not like about dragons? I will change that part”

“What if I don’t like your horns?”

“I’ll cut them off”

“......listen to what you are saying....you’re just a kid”

“I’ll grow up”

QiuRan sighed.

Elder Long had advised him that trying to overcome a dragon’ hard-headedness is as hard as trying to crack a bowl with a soft boiled egg. EnYi is young. This is just a passing wind. Elder Long had tried to pry her off QiuRan unsuccessfully for the past month and today is the day he is due to leave. He persuaded QiuRan to concede so the little flea will leave in peace.

“Just say yes. Its childhood blabber. Next year she’ll likely forget all about this”

QiuRan is just a human cultivator.

Compared with all the other dragon cultivators, he’s just a small shrimp.

To this, QiuRan agreed. Keen to rid himself of this annoying brat, he conceded.

“Alright. Come back in a hundred years and tell me again if you still want to marry me, you brat. You are just a little kid now you know?”

It isn’t bad. At worst if she really come back a century later, he’ll probably just marry her and hug her thigh to avoid tops. Topping a stranger is still better than getting topped.

EnYi’s eyes flashed with determination. She nodded her head staunchly and gave a solid “Mn!” before she left with Elder Long.

“EnYi will definitely come to fetch you in the future , Wife Shixiong!”

QiuRan coughed blood on the spot.

“Why am I the wife when you are the girl!!???”

EnYi paused for a second before nodding staunchly again.

“Mn!! EnYi can be the wife too, Husband Shixiong!”

QiuRan feels dizzy and couldn’t wait to leave.

Author’s Note :

(◕ᴗ◕✿)

QiuRan : I need to hug more Strong-Female-Characters’ thighs ….

EnYi : Mn!! Hug my thighs, Wife Shixiong !!!

Author : you both…. This isn’t a hetero novel you know… you both will never be canon …..

EnYi : …….;;QAQ;;……

QiuRan : *status : likely engaged. My ass is one step safer*

 

 

29