Chapter 1: Stepmother
33.4k 13 235
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

My stepmother is lying on the ground knocked out and from the looks of it my grandpa is dead. What in the world happened? I think over it for a second, I had gained a legendary class, gained all my grandfathers riches and had become the head of the family.

My eyes are drawn away from my grandfather and onto my stepmother. Only 4'9 and with one of the sexiest looking MILF bodies ever. Not that I had much experience. That wasn't all her bra had fallen and was revealing her tits in their full glory, I could feel my cock harden and I pull down my underwear to relieve the pressure. What greets me is a surprise.

Where my cock used to be an embarrasing four inches it was replaced by a horrid foot long rod of meat. What could I fuck with a monster like this? What did that damn old man do to me?

I scooch over to my stepmother and move to help her up but then I remember my grandpas last words. I could let nothing stop me,

How could I ignore them, he had died to give them to me, the least I could do was follow through, I place my stepmother back down and stradle her. I look over her voluptious body, and place my cock between her two gigantic purple breasts then I start tit fucking the life out of them. 

I start slow, just thrusting all the way up to her mouth, then coming back down again, then thrusting up. "Ohhhhh."

After that I grab her tits and start thrusting harder, watching as the head of my dick pops out and slaps her cheek or mouth. Those jugs really are amazing, they engulf all of my girth! I start going harder after that and I can see dark bruises start to form on her breasts, I keep going and start to finger her marvelous teats. Those crown jewels, they're hard, showing her arousal, but I squeeze harder.

I hear a moan and I stop. That did not come from me. I look down to see my mothers eyes fluttering hand on her sopping wet pussy, I grin and keep fingering. My cock is pretty much jackhammering her face at this point and I can see bruises start to form but I'm way too into it to stop.

She moans again "unnnnn-nnn" and starts rubbing her pussy harder. I jiggle her breasts around, letting the friction get me to the edge, I move and start thrusting at a different angle, harder, faster, I can feel the cum rising.

I stop, pull my cock from her tits and slam it into her wet pussy, it's a really tight fit but with my momentum I manage to get around six inches in there. Her walls clench as she orgasms, love juices gushing out, I grab her ass and lift her up, ramming my cock down once more, getting a good eight inches this time. 

A trickle of blood escapes from her pussy, I'm doing her too hard! I slam down one more time, getting nine inches in and explode. Stepmother orgasms with a "UUUUNNNNNNNN." and I keep shooting, rope after rope of cum goes in her pussy, leaking down her legs. I hear footsteps in the hallway and I pull out, close my mothers legs to keep her inseminated, turn around and shoot my last burst of cum right into the gnome maids face who's standing in the doorway.

"Y-y-young master?"

More cum dribbles.

Damn.

Bit of a rough beginning, huh?

 

235