Chapter 4: Cleaning Up
21k 7 151
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Who does the cleaning?
  • Maid (Lesbian all the way!) Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Reg (That horndog.) Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Stepmother sees (Woah.) Votes: 30 75.0%
Total voters: 40 · This poll was closed on Nov 6, 2020 07:45 AM.
Polls only open for day. Vote now or never!

My stepmother groans behind me and I can tell that's she's about to wake up, the maid and I share glances before quickly grabbing the few pieces of clothing that she had and putting them back on. Her bra is broken so I just put the cups (more like strips) over her tits, I make sure to fondle them while making sure it looks like I'm just readjusting the bra--after all it'll probably be a little while before I can do these babies again.

Her pussy area though is a whole other problem, I had pumped tons of semen and it was all over her thighs and her pussy was splattered with it. I had pushed her legs together when the maid came in but semen still leaked. My mother groans again, and I look to the maid with an eyebrow raised.

"Are you are me gonna clean that up?" The maid falls back with a gasp, she had been looking at the mess in confusion and with burning cheeks but now she just looks mortified.

What would she choose?

151