Chapter 5: Waking Up
19.6k 6 162
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Stepmother POV

I wake up with a groan, my eyes fluttering open. Reg and Tina are above me whispering, and I make out a few words.  

"No control,"

"Couldn't help"

"So much?"

"Sorry."

When they see me with my eyes open they both gasp, Reg letting out a curse. I smile weakly and ask, "what were you talking about?" 

Reg smiles and says, "nothing much." Tina nods as well, they both look like their waiting for something. I try to sit up and feel pain radiating from between my breasts, on my jaw, and especially in my pussy. I look downwards and see my thighs are splattered with white stuff, that looks suspicously like,

Cum.

I also notice a little bit of blood. I touch it and ask "What is this?" 

Reg shrugs, "I don't know. When I woke up and Tina came in you were just covered in the stuff, we managed to clean some of it off but not all of it as you can see."

That's when I notice that he's nude. I'm taken aback for a second, I had no idea he was so muscular! His body was like that of a model. Eight packs, biceps, pecs. 

I also notice that his cock is out and semi-hard, that thing is huge! Bigger than my dildos, I purge the thought, he's my son! 

I try to sit up again and my bra falls off, causing Reg to get fully hard and me to wonder why it looks it was ripped off. I sit back down quickly, I wasn'trecovered enough for this.

Cum looking stuff on my thighs and leaking from my pussy, Reg naked, is it possible that he fucked me? I notice that my tits are heavily bruised and I can feel bruises all over my jaw. I feel myself getting aroused, what did he do?

He gets behind me and his cock presses into my back. "I'll take you back to your room, huh?" 

I don't answer, I have too much on my mind right now. Reg motions to Tina and says, "clear the servants and come to my room later." 

With that he lifts me up and starts moving.

 

 

 

162