Chapter 6
18.5k 4 173
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I surprise myself with how easily I pick up my mother. I thought that it would be hard all things considered by apparently that old man gave me more than just some larger junk.

There is only one problem though, my stepmother has huge tits, not all that uncommon for demon types like her but still a pain in the ass. Especially when her pussy just got mauled, I don't know what happened there but I can see that I have some unread notifications from my [Class] I would check those later. I end up carrying her almost over the shoulder, one hand on her ass and the other on her neck. 

I just have to figure out how to maneuver my foot long cock. Carrying an almost naked MILF hottie does wonders for blood presssure in the down under and I have to constantly move to avoid impaling her. A part of me is tempted though, I shake the thought off, I would get off on the maid soon.

I end up trapping it between my arm and her ass, letting it sink into the beautiful meat that's there. I moan a bit and my stepmother stiffens.

.............

Stepmother POV

I'm exhausted, I feel like I've run a marathon and my pussy feels as if something too big was stuffed in it and shaken around. I can already feel it healing though and perk of my class, I just won't have a ton energy for a while. A shame. I lay my head into my sons shoulder and let him carry me, trying to ignore the erect cock that could impale me at anytime. I can tell that my son is having the same trouble.

Eventually he stuffs it between my ass cheeks, and then lets out a moan to boot. I stiffen, that moan is familiar and suddenly I'm all too aware of the cum still covering my thighs.

Reg took me and molded my pussy to his specifications. He... raped me!

I stiffen and then relax.

It has been a long time, a good fuck partner wouldn't be all that bad. 

173