Chapter 8: System
20.6k 5 167
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
The winners of the last pole are Sexy, Smart, and Snarky. I'm still a novice author so bear with me and gimme some advice. Don't worry if you voted the other ones(that's the comments as well), there will still be elements of those just not as focused. Not sure about monotone though(sorry).

[Ohhoho, chose advice did ya darlin'?] A sultry, husky, voice echoes through my head, and my softening member goes hard. Why did my system have to be this? A lovely voice without a body to fuck. 

'just gimme some advice.' 

[Uh, oh, someones angry. You saunter up, grab that ass, and bury your foot long rod into her vagina. You go up and up and burst. Make sure you gag her, after all can't have the noise carrying.] Before I know it I'm up, and walking toward my stepmother who's on the bed, looking at me. 

'You better be right about this.' 

[You know you can't resist those meaty thighs, those beautiful teats, imagine when she's pregnant and you can milk her like a cow! Lookin' at your past self though, I don think you'll be able to last long enough to cum.] The voice feels like caress and my mothers thigh are looking thicc. 

I take a breath and jump on her, she squeaks but I put a hand over her mouth and silence her. I let my other hand fall down toward her pussy and I rip off her panties-- revealing her shaven womenhood. I feel her stiffen, and I quickly stuff the panties in her mouth. 

[MMmmmm, yes, yes! Stuff those panties in her mouth and ravage her, impregnate her, mold her! She is yours!]

I roll off of my mother and look down on her. She had a beautiful purple skin, and I could still see the bruises from earlier. [FUCK HER!] The sultry voice barges in and decides my next actions.

I grab her horns, line my cock up, and roughly penetrate her. 

[Yes. Jackhammer that cunt! Mold it, she is yours!] I shove a full six inches in and my mother bucks, and twists and turns, gyrating against me in response to my hard fucking. I hold her down though and penetrate her further, shoving eight inches in.

Then I take it up a level.

Polls on for seven hours.

What type of Sex? No matter what it'll end in the vagina.
  • The thicc thighs. Votes: 3 8.3%
  • More tits! Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Keep hitting that pussy Votes: 18 50.0%
  • From the behind (anal) Votes: 14 38.9%
  • Grab those horns and make her suck (blowjob) Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Feet? Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Use that tail! Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Armpit? Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Use those hands! Votes: 0 0.0%
Total voters: 36 · This poll was closed on Nov 7, 2020 05:24 AM.
167