Chapter 10: Thinking
17.7k 9 171
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Ratings help!

I stumble out of my mothers room, leaving her in cum, and pussy juices. What the fuck happened in there? I had lost all control--I had felt like I still had it though. Looking back though it's obvious that I didn't and probably lost it as soon as my grandpa gave me his class. 

How? Why? 

[Idiot. Isn't it obvious? Can't you read? Your charisma stat--it's cursed now.] 

I pull it up quickly, navigating through to look at the newly unlocked stat. 

[Sensual Charisma (Cursed)] What had the old man done? I walk down the hallways, making for my room. I needed a place away from people a place to think about what just happened and talk to the system about what the fuck it's done.

I get odd looks from the servants after all I'm going down the hallway naked, but I think most of it is from the fact that I've changed so much. I though it was just physical--obviously not. 

I finally get to my room, I open up the door, kick out the servants cleaning it and sit down with a huff on the chair next to the window. I look out over the family grounds, my grounds now, and wonder how in the world all this happened. 

My grandfather obviously had to have been thinking something when he gave the inheritance to me. 

The question is what? 

The maid comes in, the one I made a deal with, I look her over.

She's a gnome, the shortest of the races, the second being demons. Nice all rounder, good tits, ass, beautiful full lips. I don't find myself wanting to ravage her though, not like I had my stepmother, she comes toward me and kneels. Accepting her deal is probably the only choice I had made that was actually in my personality. What hot-blooded man wouldn't accept a deal like that?

I think about sending her away but honestly, I need to release some stress, and a nice blowjob would help. Fucking my stepmother did nothing except bring her sexual secrets to fore, and bring some of my darker fantasies to life.

I motion the maid to start, her soft lips wrap around my cock and I moan a little bit--she grabs the bottom of my cock and brings the head further into her mouth. She's not super skilled and her teeth rub against it uncomfortably sometimes, but she does well, pumping it in and out, licking and taking my girth further and further into her mouth.

I sit back and just watch her bob, questions are still flitting through my mind though. Why would he choose me and none of my other step-siblings. The only reason I can think of is desperation. He said not to fuck guys and all of my stepsiblings are girls, except for Timo and Tim, but their, like, five. 

I though he was just telling me not to be gay, but maybe there's something deeper? Maybe I literally can't fuck guys? Not that I ever would've, but that's not the point. 

The maid starts going faster, her mouth coming down faster and further and I can't help but grab her hair, she stiffens but keeps going. It's mesmerising seeing my cock disappear into that mouth, almost like my stepmothers tits, her tounge flicks the head of my cock and I moan again. She goes faster and I clutch her hair harder--finally I cum, shooting it right down her throat, I bring her head closer making her take it all, before letting go.

She exits the room quickly, "Young master," she licks some cum off her face, "remember our deal." 

I sigh, the deal. It won't be to hard to keep too, I don't know if I even want to see her after what happened. I watch her ass as she moves out, shapely, she really is well rounded. I jump on my bed with a sigh, I need some sleep.

 

 

171