Chapter 13: Dumpster
14.7k 7 122
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
School break has started, so this'll update slower. However, the chapters will all be longer. This one is over a 1k words.

I grab a new pair of pants and put them on, shoving them over my erect cock. Damn that spider! I would sure as hell find a way to get back at her, one of these days. First though I need to find Toy, the maid, I had a whole lot of cum to deposit and nowhere to put it. Except between her tits of course, or maybe down her throat. 

 

I move through the corridors of the third floor, a floor I have all to myself and my entourage. Of course there are couple airship attendants moving about, I can’t help but stare at some of them, those skirts look way to low and the blouses show a whole lot of cleavage. I notice that most of them are human, though there are a couple of the other races around. I also notice that there are only a couple males.

 

From what I can remember Toy was going to grab the last of the luggage and bring it up to my room, or maybe just hand it to the flight attendants. I start heading over, I know where it is. 

 

I take a moment to admire the ship itself though, luggage is usually stored overhead saving space and still giving room to move. Not only that but there are rooms througout the ship, the only thing that is really essential are the sails above and the floater below. This gives a lot more room than usual.

 

I soon get over to the baggage area, sure enough Toy is there and so is a flight attendant. I move over, and grab her arm, then leaning in close I say, “Come with me.” 

 

The flight attendent gives us a curious look before getting back to work. 

 

Toy sighs, “if you need to cum the private bathroom is right over there.” She points toward a door pretty much right next to us. I take her in, making sure no one sees, and close the door behind us, making sure it’s locked. 

 

I take a quick look around. It’s a big bathroom. High class. Marble floors, and a granite sink. A mirror is right over the top. I quickly pick her up and shove her against the door, pinning her. Pulling down my pants I take a good look at her. 

 

Her maid uniform reminds me of the flight attendants. Short skirt and a plunging neckline. Black and white colors. I really wish I could fuck her for real but I did make a deal, and I won’t break just yet--otherwise other deals might be closed to me. 

 

Her tits are average sized but look bustier because of her small height, her maid uniform also makes them look bigger. 

 

[Mmmmm, flip her upside down and fuck those titties--your cock should get a tight fit, cause that uniform will keep them together. Too bad your not man enough to fuck the spider--imagine what she would look like getting tit-fucked.]  

 

Fuck, that would be beautiful, those tits coming up and down and the friction would amazing as well. 

 

Cum leaks and do as the system says, Toy squeaks as I flip her over, I bring her up further along the door to give myself a good entry point for her tits. Then I get another idea, I rip her maid skirt and take her panties off, revealing a wet pussy. 

 

Then I push my cock between her tits and put my face into her pussy. I feel her squirm but I’m pinning her down, I reach down and put my balls in her mouth, then begin to really ramp things up.

 

I start moving her entire body up and down, well at the same time thrusting my cock through the top of her maid uniform--it really is tight but the softness is beautiful, her tits aren’t as doughy and malleable as my stepmothers but with the maid outfit and the size of my cock they form a nice little chute for my dick to fuck, not only that but her skin molds as well. I thrust through the chute and moan at the feel of her breasts being broken in.

 

Then I start eating her out at the same time, I start rough, frustrated from the spider, pushing my face in and just shoving my tounge inside. I quickly find her clit and start rubbing it, even taking a hand from her leg to stick a finger inside. Her pussy juices flow, and I can feel her moaning, I don’t hear much though cause she’s got my balls in her mouth. 

 

I take my tounge and finger out and push open her pussy lips, then I take her clit in my teeth and start plucking it slowly--my tounge comes in around, licking it every now and then. She moans again before her ball sucking becomes erratic, and I can feel her legs flailing.

 

All of sudden a rush of wetness comes over my face, I can feel her go limp.

 

I flip her back round, and laugh as I realise that she orgasmed before I did. She’s still moaning and her face is red. Her skirt is ripped and her blouse isn’t looking all that good. I still haven’t cum though! 

 

I grab her and bend her over the sink, take my cock and rub the head against her pussy, a squelching noise appears and juices leak down my cock. 

 

“N-n-no penetration.” She manages to get out before moaning again. I stick just the head in, “Don’t worry.” I rub harder and harder, and she moans again, the squelching becomes louder as well. I take the head out, close her legs and thrust between her thighs. Harder and harder, finally I can feel the cum coming. I spank her once, turn her over and rip her blouse and shove my cock through the bottom of her tits--I grab them to give me stability and let loose.

 

Cum bursts and paints her face with semen, it splatters accross her breasts and torso. She’s a gnome and I have a whole lot of cum; I pump a few times longer getting the last of it onto breasts. Then step away, panting heavily. 

 

Her uniform is a mess, the skirt is ripped right in half and if she were to move the right way you could tell that she had no panties on. Not only that but her blouse is being held over her tits by a couple of pieces of thread, and to top it all off cum is all over face and body. 

 

She looks at me and I look at her, I dumped my cum but what now?

 

“We should retalk the penetration rule.”

122