Chapter 16: Another Deal
12.2k 4 110
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Gonna focus on pushing the storyline ahead a bit more. Worry not though, smut will not be removed.

She looks at me with a pout, “You would be getting way more out of the deal.” I shrug, “Your the one that wants to cum so bad.”

 

I grab her and run my hands over her soapy body, over her breasts, over her ass, between her legs, then back up to her face. She shivers under my touch and presses closer to me, my cock presses into abdomen. I give her a single spank and elict a moan from her.

 

Nyan pulls my head down, “I wanna cum alright, but since I can tell you like my ass so much I’ll give you a special surprise. You’ll owe me though.” I push her against the shower glass, “Tell me, what surprise?” 

She grinds her hips against me, before turning around and grinding her ass instead. I grab it and push her against the glass even more. Her tits grind up against the shower glass and her ass pushes into my cock. Slowly she grabs my cock and guides it toward her asshole. I gasp in surprise. Seriously? She wanted to try to take my girth into something even smaller than a pussy. 

 

“Don’t worry. I’ve got healing magic. Besides a little bit of pain always helps me orgasm.” Nyan slides down my cock and an inch of girth goes into back-hole. Just the head, but damn is that tight. Once again I grab her rump, giving me a good grip I bounce it up and down a bit, mesmerised by the movement before arranging her into a better position. 

 

A yoga position I had learned once, downward facing dog, ass up, legs straight and arms straight as well--giving me a perfect view of my cock in her hole. She moans, “Take me. Take me! Use my asshole. Show a flight attendant what you can do.” With those words my grip turns vicelike, “I’m going to shove as much in as possible, with as much force as possible. Push your ass against my cock when I start thrusting.” 

 

“Shove that cock into my tight ass! I’ll fufill my promise, oh yes I will!” Nyan grinds against me and I moan. I hold her even tighter, line up, and shove, My thrust forward, using all of my enhanced body strength to force my cock down her tight asshole. 

 

At the same time she pushes back giving me even more help, it rams into her back hole and… woah! That’s tight, so tight that my cock stops at five inches. “Ungngnnnnnng.” Are the only sounds Nyan makes. I try again, but nothing happens. Well then. That sucks. I move her hips around and take my cock out, forcing it down again into the velvet feeling hole. Five inches and it stops. I can feel the extra space, my I literally can’t do anything about it! 

 

The flight attendant on the other hand, is going crazy, “Ahhhhhhhhh! Is this how it’ll feel for an arachne leg to go into my ass?” She’s humping and squirming, her asshole is clenching around the five inches that I do have inside. 

 

Woah. Seriously? That’s why she wanted the arachne? I moan a bit, but I literally cannot get maximum penetration and having two thirds of my cock hanging out of such an awesome pleasure giver is not helpful. Fuck. I thrust again, “WHY WONT IT FIT!” 


After a few more seconds of useless thrusting I stop and take my cock out. I grab Nyan and drag her out of the shower, not bothering to turn it off. I’m so sexually frustrated that I barely notice Toy is there, watching, with her skirts above her waist. I move Nyan to one hand and grab Toy with the other. 

 

Storming out of the bathroom I throw Nyan onto the bed and find a seat next to the window. I grab Toy and promptly put her mouth to work on my erect and frustrated dick. Nyan pouts at me, “What’s wrong?” She’s still soaped up and looking so hot I can’t help but grab Toy’s hair and start pushng harder. Her mouth can except around 8inches and that’s enough for me. I keep on pumping, eyes on Nyan.

 

The flight attendant is looking a bit shellshocked, rough booty handling, partial anal, and her own fantasies made her look a bit drugged. 

 

“You’re too tight.” Her eyebrow climbed, “You were doing fine.” 

 

I thrust against Toy again. “You haven’t fufilled our deal.” Her already high eyebrow climbed higher, “I promised an assjob now and an assjob after. Hell, you even got a bonus!” I shake my head. This was going to be tricky but there in no way I’m leaving this sexy women here and not taking her with me.

 

“An assjob can entail anal. Only if you agree to it though, which you did. Therefore until you can fully fufill the promise, you’ll have to stay with me. Debts must be repaid after all.” She puts a hand to lips. 

 

“Your entourage right? Does that mean I get paid?” I smile. Looks like we’re getting somewhere. 

 

“You’ll have to perform other services of course but… yes.” Nyan gets up and saunters over to me, Toy is still sucking my cock. Holding out a hand she says, “Deal accepted” Something about the way a naked soapy woman holding out her hand brought cum forward. Toy starts sucking more vigourously her full lips a blur. I pull her off with a pop. 

 

Grabbing Nyan I quickly shove my cock into her wet pussy, pushing a full eight inches in, her walls clench and she moans, I burst and cum starts pouring out--through the haze though I grab her hand and shake. 

 

With cum pouring into her pussy the deal is closed.

110