Chapter 19: Discovering some changes
8.2k 5 66
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Polls say the schlong should change. In what way?
  • Only increasing/decreasing in length Votes: 80 21.3%
  • Any way, except turning into something it's not. (No pussy) Votes: 295 78.7%
Total voters: 375
Time skip next chapter

I lean back in bed with a groan, nursing my aching cock. I wish I could say that the reason for my aching member was hard out sex. Sadly, the truth is that--

"Your a loser. You thought you could finally fuck the spider. Your not man enough yet." 

I grunt, sadly, this time I actually kind of agree with my system, I had bitten off way more than I could chew. Memories come back to me of that horrible moment.

My hand reaches out for her underwear, I grab the cloth and just as I'm about to pull I feel pain, extraordinary pain, coming from... my dick! I gasp, and look down, then up, her hand is crushing my cock. She leans in close and kisses me, "Now, now, your not ready for that."  

I wave them away, I would get my revenge! I would. She would just have to wait and see, wait and see. I'm surprised that she didn't break it actually, I could've sworn that she was trying too. 

Probably because of my class or something. I lean back into my bed and sigh, I had lost a lot of face here today--I'm just glad Toy was the only one of my entourage to see, anymore and I would've had to go reclusive. However I did get some benefits from the penis crushing. I pull up my system messages.

[You have performed a sexual act:]

[Penis Reform--Forever alter the makeup of your penis.]

[You have been awarded ten mod points!] 

With that many mod points I'm able to afford fast recovery, which I buy as soon as I can see it. I have no idea how long it'll take for me to actually see the changes but I sure as hell hope that they come fast I don't think I can much dick pain anymore. I can't even have sex! I could give oral sex I suppose but then I'd get an erection and my beat up member would have to change again.

I guess that's the way the cookie crumbles. 

 

66