Chapter 20: Arrival
7.9k 9 69
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We finally arrived... one month late. Unexpected weather...or so they say. I think it was done on purpose, it would be an amazing way to get back at me. 

Two and a half months of training with the arachne was getting to me, and what is even worse is that only today has my penis recovered enough to finally have sex again... I think. I won't try anything just yet, despite how horny I am, hell, I'm pretty much walking around with a constant hard-on. It's a curse!

The academy is amazing though, built on an island made of magic it has twenty concentric circles for a campus. The servants all live on the outer five while the students live in the next ten. The rest of the five are for teachers, visiting mages, and who knows who else?

When we finally land, we're met by an old cow lady (sadly) who was obviously quite the beauty back in her day but is now moving on. Her tits while still gigantic don't have the same bounce as the youngsters, and her ass has suffered as well. She's still a 5, 6 out of ten though, and I'd give her boobs a 7. Smash or pass though? I'd pass. However she could be quite experienced, I've heard the older you get the more your gag reflex lessens.

Still, I doubt I'd fuck, even if she could qualify as a GILF.

Such is life.

She leads me and the entourage to a waiting room. Nyan is here with us, she's joined the entourage now that the flight has ended. Anal on demand... kind of, she's not a Toy like Toy but that's okay.

What's not okay is that the Weaponmaster is coming with. Thing is, while I've improved a whole lot, especially with all my extra mod point buffs she can still whack my ass like it's nothing. Call me a wimp but I don't want to piss of someone that could do that to me; especially someone with eight legs that can trap me in silk... and who has the kinks to enjoy it.

It may sound hypocritical but I can enjoy bondage play, even masochism so long as it's not super hardcore, thing is... when I'm one the other end I don't enjoy it as much.

I can get behind bondage, and female dominance but I'm not so sure about masochism. 

The Madam leaves us for a while and I turn to look at my entourage. I address the males first. "You are released from your immediate duties. Check in every month to recieve your stipend and any change of orders."

They grin at each other and wink suggestively at me. They know what's going on. How could they not?

Turning to the others, "All of you will attend to me. Just act as maids. You'll have to wear the academy uniform I believe though."

They nod at me, Nyan grins, Toy sighs, and the Arachne licks her lips. I will dominate her one day! I will.

The Madam watches this interplay with interest before glancing down at a device on her wrist and saying

"Master Reg, the head supervisor will see you now."

 

 

69