Chapter 25: Meeting the Roomate
6.7k 26 73
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Bunnygirl threesome next chappy

Standing in the middle of the room is a gigantic Lionkin. He's easily over 7ft tall and not a skinny seven feet either. Huge muscles bulge accross his torso and his abs look like you break swords on them. 

He smiles when I come through the door showing off huge fangs, and pointed teeth. He holds out a hand and comes forward, I notice that he retracts his claws making sure that I don't rip my hand to pieces on them.

Next to him, wearing nothing but little bits of cloth over their nipples and pussy are two lithe bunnygirls. It's obvious to me that they are his fuck servants, their to pleasure this beast whenever he feels like it.

Damn is he lucky! Their supple breasts and ass are just the right size to grab and also the right size to have a little bounce. Their asses are much the same, perfect proportions, bouncy and grabbable but not too little and not too much. They look teeny next to the lionkin, even though they are probably around 5'4. I also notice that they have slave collars around their throats--it looks more like an article of clothing however, probably because they have no hope of escaping with a master like that Lionkin.

Rising out of their heads are two graceful bunny ears, floppy at the moment, I also notice as they come toward me that just above their ass cheecks lies a small ball of fluff. 

Their legs are also pretty muscular but not in a bodybuilder way, more like, you can see it there but it looks hot instead of a turn-off.

I reach out and grasp his hand, looking him straight in the eye, I can’t let him scare me… even if he does look like he could rip me to pieces in his sleep. If there was one thing that I had learnt about beastkin from my grandfather is that they follow a very basic structure of might makes right.

At least when it comes to Lionkin.

After I shake his hand I turn to the Bunnygirls and give them a hug (I can’t help myself) letting my hands lower to just above their asses before letting go and standing back. A semi tucked in my pants.

“My name is Reg. You’re my roommate I assume?” I give him a smile still looking him straight in the eye.

The Lionkin smiles, “Thank the Pride! You’re straight right?” 

What the fuck? What type of greeting is that? 

[Say yess Dumbass!]

I nod. “I’m straight.” 

The Lionkin sighs, his shoulders dropping in what can only be relief. He grabs me by the shoulders and says “I hereby grant ownership of Bunnygirls 1&2 to Reg.”

“...” I can only stare at him in surprise.

The bunnygirls also stare at him in surprise.

What type of person would give away such beautiful people and to the first straight male walking through the door as well!

The Lionkin steps back, “I can see your confused. Well. I’m gay. I’m gay and I’m the heir to the throne of the southern Lionkin, which also means that my family wants me to produce to heirs as fast as possible. Nowyoumaybewondering why would a Lionkin mate with bunnygirls? The answer is simple because they can get pregnant from just a single drop of cum when they are in heat. Sadly… I’m gay and can’t get a hard-on, and since my family wants me to actually impregnate a women instead of just… do it the other way, I needed to find a way to get these slave girls to stop climbing all over me. So… I transferred ownership to you.”

I just stare at him in disbelief. What the hell?

 

I’m totally confused, that didn’t really make any sense, and he said it was too fast but… 

Don’t look the gift horse in the mouth. The Bunnygirls stalk toward me, and the Lionkin sprints out.

The Cow has also left, leaving me with two Bunnygirls in the heat. My cock starts to rise. This’ll be a good one.

 

73